View Full Version : Hey Sean

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:11 PM
I'm disappointed in you. You had these job interviews - and now if they want you to work there and drug test you, you'll fail and be blacklisted from all employers in Chicago.

Good job, Geo, for fucking up Sean Casey's future. :noway:

Douche Chill
dxm is legal and doesn't show up on drug tests

fuckhead!

Karl Connor
they don't drug test for DXM

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:12 PM
I did smoke a shitload of weed yesterday though. I don't think I posted about that.

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Douche Chill
dxm is legal and doesn't show up on drug tests

fuckhead! Oh, hey Sean. Legal substances can show up if the quanity is over a specific amount - I once had a drug test come back for too much alcohol, even though it was from Nyquil. Anyway, you said you had smoked weed. WAY2GO

I'm just saying you should think about your actions while in the job market, fucking up job prospects is job. Mainly, I blame Geo's dumb ass for this.

yo soy el mejor
:B

man, geo didnt force crap down seans throat. we all know he's a big boi. anyway. even if dxm did show up on his results he could just say he was really sick and took too much coricidin.

sppunk
I did smoke a shitload of weed yesterday though. I don't think I posted about that. Bingo

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:14 PM
shut up dude, i do drugs all the time with no outside influence

if i dont get this job i just interviewed for i'll just go apply at trader joe's where it's encouraged to be a stoner

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
Oh, hey Sean. Legal substances can show up if the quanity is over a specific amount - I once had a drug test come back for too much alcohol, even though it was from Nyquil. Anyway, you said you had smoked weed.

You're a little white pussy

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:15 PM
shut up dude, i do drugs all the time with no outside influence

if i dont get this job i just interviewed for i'll just go apply at trader joe's where it's encouraged to be a stoner Well why don't you go ahead and lower your standards even more and apply there, you fucking prick.

God, I try to help out and this is the thanks I get.

yo soy el mejor
04-10-2005, 11:16 PM
sean didnt ask for any help.

what do you think this is.. an intervention?

SEAN. GET HELP YOU A-HOLE.

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:17 PM
man fuck you

you weren't trying to help you were talking shit man. that's weak.

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor
sean didnt ask for any help.

what do you think this is.. an intervention?

SEAN. GET HELP YOU A-HOLE. No, I'm just incredibly stressed and wanted to talk to my friend Sean.

I don't care if he gets Liz to shoot heroin through his cock, I just hope he's enjoying himself. :)

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:18 PM
I already wasn't going to get the job anyway. Why don't you blame your good friend Liz, dick. I smoked with her before I went to the party.

yo soy el mejor
04-10-2005, 11:18 PM
my hair is so radical right now. i look like a chola from 1993.

neopryn
04-10-2005, 11:19 PM
i want to shoot heroin through my cock

sppunk
I already wasn't going to get the job anyway. Why don't you blame your good friend Liz, dick. I smoked with her before I went to the party. Because I like Liz, she's wicked awesome.

And, you should get a call back tomorrow from one (or both) of them.

yo soy el mejor
i am a heroine who likes to cook.

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:20 PM
Anyway, the one I might get is just one dude who runs his own business. I doubt he's going to test me and I've got a credit card. I know where GNC is.

Karl Connor
Originally posted by neopryn
i want to shoot heroin through my cock

that wouldnt be a nice thing to do to your rooster

Douche Chill
man if someone had dumped a mountain of coke in front of me last night i would have dove right into that shit like scrooge mcduck

i really do need to cut back on my drinking

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Anyway, the one I might get is just one dude who runs his own business. I doubt he's going to test me and I've got a credit card. I know where GNC is. Awesome! Good luck - most companies don't drug test anyway, it's too fucking expensive and not a big deal.

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:22 PM
look at this pussy backpedaling

he knows not to fuck with a guy like me

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:22 PM
man if someone had dumped a mountain of coke in front of me last night i would have dove right into that shit like scrooge mcduck
:rofl: Where were you guys anyway?

Nimrod's Son
04-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Because I like Liz, she's wicked awesome.

And, you should get a call back tomorrow from one (or both) of them. how do you know about his job status? are you hooking him up? how do you have contacts in chitown?

sppunk
look at this pussy backpedaling

he knows not to fuck with a guy like me Keep talking that shit and I'll drive over to Jersey and bomb your fucking house.

Douche Chill
i dont know man

some apartment next to a bar
it was a lingerie party

all these chicks were dressed up like sluts, it was so cool

sppunk
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
how do you know about his job status? are you hooking him up? how do you have contacts in chitown? He told me, no and no. If you interview on a Thursday and they like you, you'll almost always get a call back the following Monday.

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:24 PM
i dont know man

it was a lingerie party

all these chicks were dressed up like sluts, it was so cool I envy you.

yo soy el mejor
04-10-2005, 11:26 PM
whatever man. if the point of that party was to dress like you would do when you're about to go to bed i'd be wearing these nasty ass gray pants that make me look skinny and an elvis tshirt. F those nasty girls with loose morals who probably went out and bought lingerie just for the porty.

mirrar
04-10-2005, 11:26 PM
goddamn i can't even imagine having to do a drug test for a job. at all, actually. no one i know here has ever had to take one for any sort of job, including all sorts of professional positions.

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
goddamn i can't even imagine having to do a drug test for a job. at all, actually. no one i know here has ever had to take one for any sort of job, including all sorts of professional positions. I had to get a drug test and physical Friday for my new job - the drug test in this industry is almost assured, but the physical (for insurance purposes) was a bit odd.

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor
whatever man. if the point of that party was to dress like you would do when you're about to go to bed i'd be wearing these nasty ass gray pants that make me look skinny and an elvis tshirt. F those nasty girls with loose morals who probably went out and bought lingerie just for the porty.

man

deborah was dressed in the nastiest outfit of almost anyone

except for the bitch with the riding crop...she hit me with it while i was sitting around smoking weed. wtf.

mirrar
04-10-2005, 11:30 PM
I had to get a drug test and physical Friday for my new job - the drug test in this industry is almost assured, but the physical (for insurance purposes) was a bit odd. in journalism?? god i just pictured someone asking my dad for a drug test. thats nuts.

sppunk
04-10-2005, 11:31 PM
in journalism?? god i just pictured someone asking my dad for a drug test. thats nuts. It's kind of crazy.

Douche Chill
04-10-2005, 11:32 PM

except for the bitch with the riding crop...she hit me with it while i was sitting around smoking weed. wtf.

there was a dude in a leopard loin cloth thing

only one dude stepped up to the plate there. that was kind of lame.
i mean not that i was going to but i was the last person anyone there would want to see in that state so it doesnt count

pink_ribbon_scars
04-11-2005, 12:05 AM

I don't care if he gets Liz to shoot heroin through his cock, I just hope he's enjoying himself. :)

Done and done.

Nimrod's Son
04-11-2005, 12:18 AM
goddamn i can't even imagine having to do a drug test for a job. at all, actually. no one i know here has ever had to take one for any sort of job, including all sorts of professional positions.
must be a canadian thing. everyone i know has had to take one at one point or another

Affectation
04-11-2005, 01:16 AM
Mainly, I blame Geo's dumb ass for this. I'm been telling you guys this girl is absolute trash.

Geek USA
04-11-2005, 01:19 AM
oh chris.. you are so lame.

anyhow. thanks for the ride to the airport, sean!!

Geek USA
04-11-2005, 01:22 AM
he got to see a lot of ass and titties (not mine) so it was all good. I'm sure he had a good time at these parties!

MusicMan4
04-11-2005, 12:55 PM
the second one, sure

the first one..man
i'm never going to get over that.

i want more dxm so i can take a shitload of it and see what its really supposed to be like. you gave me a really weak dose of that shit

ravenguy2000
04-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars

Done and done.

And you didn't get any pics? :(

DeviousJ
04-11-2005, 02:25 PM
i dont know man

it was a lingerie party

Oh riiiight

pink_ribbon_scars
04-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000

And you didn't get any pics? :(

none for you!

sppunk
04-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars

none for you! What about me, Liz, as a Congratulations, You're Moving! deal?

pink_ribbon_scars
04-11-2005, 02:52 PM
What about me, Liz, as a Congratulations, You're Moving! deal?

you'll have to talk to sean.

MusicMan4
04-11-2005, 03:47 PM
you are not going to post my dick with a needle being jammed in it or send it to anyone

sorry.

i'm almost tempted to delete it from the hard drive right now but i want to preserve these memories for myself.

XbuttXX
04-11-2005, 07:06 PM
i am encouraged to do drugs. of all kinds.