View Full Version : hmm...

ZWANPHONY
04-10-2005, 03:35 PM
wow, i bet you all were thinking "heavy metal machine..." instead of hmmmmm....i'm thinking...

am i the only one that sees "hmm" on a daily basis as heavy metal machine and not what its intenion is as the word commonly used to convey a sense of unsureness?

post count up 1 :D

smashingjj
04-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by ZWANPHONY
wow, i bet you all were thinking "heavy metal machine..." instead of hmmmmm....i'm thinking...

am i the only one that sees "hmm" on a daily basis as heavy metal machine and not what its intenion is as the word commonly used to convey a sense of unsureness?

post count up 1 :D actually, i thought about the song when someone said "hmm" for a long while, but i haven't been thinking of it for some time, lately. thanks :mad:

Luke de Spa
04-10-2005, 03:58 PM
If I saw "hmm" as "Heavy Metal Machine" I think I would scream. It's hard enough to forget that monstrosity as it is...

Cool As Ice Cream
04-10-2005, 04:01 PM
wow, i bet you all were thinking "heavy metal machine..." instead of hmmmmm....i'm thinking...i wasn't.

which is kinda weird, because normally i am.

i think it's because of the "..."
if it would have said just "hmm" instead of "hmm..." i would probably have thought of the song.

zerock
04-10-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa

If I saw "hmm" as "Heavy Metal Machine" I think I would scream. It's hard enough to forget that monstrosity as it is...
i think the song is alright.

chris_bakewell
04-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by zerock

ZWANPHONY
04-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by smashingjj
actually, i thought about the song when someone said "hmm" for a long while, but i haven't been thinking of it for some time, lately. thanks :mad:

arrhaharhaha :crazy:

zerock
04-10-2005, 05:50 PM
hmm......:p

Corganist
04-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by zerock

I'll give a qualified thumbs up to this, so long as you're talking about the Machina I version only.

The alternate HMMs (M2, FAEOMM tape) are so so bad.