View Full Version : I seed Billy on TV today.

Dead
04-10-2005, 12:58 AM
Someone was watching Lisa Marie Presley 'Driven' and BC popped up in his little outfit with the hat like in the Lyric video and said some stuff about how she could never succeed due to the expectations, and bla bla. He had the little facial hair thing going on too. It said he was one of her friends under his name.

ZackZ
04-10-2005, 01:18 AM
Lisa Marie can never succeed because she let MJ touch her where she pees and now she's barren, both in womb and soul.

LegendaryU2K
04-10-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by ZackZ
Lisa Marie can never succeed because she let MJ touch her where she pees and now she's barren, both in womb and soul.

What the hell are you talking about?

This has nothing to do with the smashing pumpkins lmao. Go in a corner and lay my friend:D

Dead
04-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Quit making me cry, it hurts baby Jesus as well. And baby Prince Michael.

Dead
04-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by LegendaryU2K

Go in a corner and lay my friend:D
This sounds totally hilarious.

DieDiemydarling
04-10-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Dead
seedkekeke

asian girl pix plz!

zerock
04-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Dead
Someone was watching Lisa Marie Presley 'Driven' and BC popped up in his little outfit with the hat like in the Lyric video and said some stuff about how she could never succeed due to the expectations, and bla bla. He had the little facial hair thing going on too. It said he was one of her friends under his name. whats the name of the song Billy wrote for her?

Dead
04-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Savior.

Also, Marilyn Manson was one of the friends.

ZWANPHONY
04-10-2005, 02:29 PM
so she banged mj and has some seriously effed up friends...

kidding, we get to see if billy is really effed up if he releases thefutureembrace as 11 mixes of heavymetalmachine