View Full Version : Gish Vinyl for like 11 bucks or so


wHATcOLOR
04-05-2005, 07:54 PM
http://search.insound.com/search/showrelease.jsp?p=INS25863

Smashing Pumpkins
Gish
VINYL FORMAT! Where the hell did this come from? Out-of-print forever, we recently got copies of this legendary album in on wax. Corgan and his crew never rocked rawer than on "Gish." How are these guys the same band who did "Zero?" They used to rule.

it sounds like they just took a dig at zero :erm

type in seal15 for the VIP code or wahtever, and get 15% off

Karl Connor
04-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Jerome
How are these guys the same band who did "Zero?" They used to rule.


:-/

wHATcOLOR
04-05-2005, 08:09 PM
yeah that's kind of fucked up. its a snobby site i guess. fuck em

downerbuzz
04-05-2005, 08:28 PM
oh yea well i got mine for $10.00 + shipping from here

http://store.acousticsounds.com/search_results.cfm?category=Any&Field=Artist%2FAlbum&SearchText=smashing+pumpkins

wHATcOLOR
04-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by downerbuzz
oh yea well i got mine for $10.00 + shipping from here

http://store.acousticsounds.com/search_results.cfm?category=Any&Field=Artist%2FAlbum&SearchText=smashing+pumpkins

i've been shamed. this is my last post on netphoria forever. it has been fun, thx for the memories. <yeah i wish>:(

downerbuzz
04-05-2005, 08:42 PM
it's ok. shit happens.

downerbuzz
04-05-2005, 08:46 PM
at least you had a discount.

Dead
04-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by downerbuzz
at least you had a discount.
Ahahahaha your avatar is in perfect sync with the cymbals on this live Coldplay song. :D

Luke de Spa
04-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Jerome
yeah that's kind of fucked up. its a snobby site i guess. fuck em
Yeah, uh, but compared to Gish, "Zero" sucks a whole lot.

Actually, I'm just gonna say that it sucks independent of comparisons. "God is empty, just like me"? No please Mr. Corgan sir.

Quiet
04-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa

Yeah, uh, but compared to Gish, "Zero" sucks a whole lot.

Actually, I'm just gonna say that it sucks independent of comparisons. "God is empty, just like me"? No please Mr. Corgan sir.

Zero is one of the best vocal performances Billy ever gave.

Luke de Spa
04-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Quiet
Zero is one of the best vocal performances Billy ever gave.
Too nasal for my liking, but in any case good performance doesn't affect the quality of the songwriting. Christina Aguilera is a fantastic singer but I'm not about to go buy any of her god-forsaken CDs. (Besides, I hear she's IMMORAL.)

Thoughtless
04-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa

Yeah, uh, but compared to Gish, "Zero" sucks a whole lot.

I agree with this statement.

Quiet
04-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Thoughtless


I agree with this statement.

Not me... but Gish is great too, so there's no point in me arguing.

Oranjes
04-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Jerome


i've been shamed. this is my last post on netphoria forever. it has been fun, thx for the memories. <yeah i wish>:( I will go with you..

Goodbye Netphoria..

Oh and Zero is a good song, but compared to 1979 it sucks! That's just my feelings on the subject.