View Full Version : Billy clip played on CTV last night

KingJeremy
04-01-2005, 04:16 PM
I was watching CTV last night when to my surprise they ran a small clip about Billy's new album (those entertainment clips that they run between commercials sometimes. I forget who it is that hosts them or what they are called.) No new information in the clip though. They just mentioned the album title, the song with Robert Smith, the upcoming tour and showed a clip of Billy playing during the MCIS era.

Quiet
04-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by KingJeremy
showed a clip of Billy playing during the MCIS era.

Isn't it pathetic that the most recent footage they had of him is nearly a decade old?

Dead
04-01-2005, 04:50 PM
I posted about this already, I got it on tape but it's worthless prettymuch.

runaroundkid
04-02-2005, 07:46 PM
i didn't see that, but there was a short piece on him the other day on channel 15 (toronto1) on the show the a-list. it was an interview from way back in october when he was here doing his book signing, but i think they only decided to air it now that there's a bunch of news about billy's new album coming out. when the interviewer asked him what we could expect from his next album he said "there'll be drums, guitars, bass, and singing. it's really different for me".(haha) he also said something like "i don't always have to be screaming, angry guy. this is the sad, lonely me." and "i think people think i'm meaner than i actually am, and angrier than i actually am." those weren't his exact words so don't quote me on it but it was along those lines.

Dead
04-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Damn, wish I had gotten that one on tape instead.