View Full Version : ***vote For Billy As The Ultimate Chicagoan!***

kitkat21
04-01-2005, 12:44 PM
The Chicago Tribune has a poll on their website, go vote here (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/custom/redeye/chi-ultimate-story,1,4839822.story?coll=chi-homepagenews2-utl&ctrack=1&cset=true)! (you have to register first)

Billy is entered in the Music category, he's up against Buddy Guy, and was winning, but now it's at 40% for Billy, and 60% for Buddy. . . .
I'm not normally into these kind of things, but I want Billy to win! So, everybody vote! :2thumbsup :flame:

Karl Connor
04-01-2005, 12:48 PM
fuck you

kitkat21
04-01-2005, 12:52 PM
wow. . . .:Skeptical: you must really be a fan of BC . . . :erm :

kitkat21
04-01-2005, 01:17 PM
whatever. I don't get people that are on a board because they are fans of BC and SP, but then they do this crap. It's not some fans website poll. . . . . . hopefully there are some people out there that might give a crap enough to take 2 min and vote. . . . . . .. :noway:

RockLobster
04-01-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by kitkat21
whatever. I don't get people that are on a board blah blah blah
stfu and leave then!

DeviousJ
04-01-2005, 07:08 PM
whatever. I don't get people that are on a board because they are fans of BC and SP, but then they do this crap. It's not some fans website poll. . . . . . hopefully there are some people out there that might give a crap enough to take 2 min and vote. . . . . . .. :noway:

Billy would vote for Buddy Guy

Cherub Angel
04-01-2005, 11:12 PM
I think he'd vote for Buddy too. He's losing to someone really great at least. Buddy is awesome.

DieDiemydarling
04-01-2005, 11:17 PM
if you replace the u and d's in buddy with i and l's, you get billy.

Isle
04-02-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Cherub Angel
I think he'd vote for Buddy too. He's losing to someone really great at least. Buddy is awesome.

just because he's one of those really old venerated blues geezers. billy's a much better musician generally than any of them

Cool As Ice Cream
04-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Everytime I take some time to do the effort of voting on such polls, because someone on a board asked me, I apparently always end up voting for someone else because I don't want to be a liar.

So if you don't mind, I won't go there. Ok?

the_marked
04-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Wow Corgan beat Guy. While I don't normally care about stuff like this, he is in the final four against Frank Thomas. I didn't give a shit whether he beat Buddy Guy or not, but I do hope he beats Frank Thomas...because who the fuck is Frank Thomas. (he's losing now by a little bit though).

Cherub Angel
04-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by the_marked
Wow Corgan beat Guy. While I don't normally care about stuff like this, he is in the final four against Frank Thomas. I didn't give a shit whether he beat Buddy Guy or not, but I do hope he beats Frank Thomas...because who the fuck is Frank Thomas. (he's losing now by a little bit though).

same here. I was definitely surprised that he beat Buddy Guy. Whatever people here think of Guy it's still very surprising because Guy even has a fucking restaurant here and is an awesome guitarist.

Frank Thomas is a player for the Chicago White Sox.......yes, you should want billy to beat him (I'm a Cubs fan)...the Sox suck.

Esty
04-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Frank Thomas is a player for the Chicago White Sox.......yes, you should want billy to beat him (I'm a Cubs fan)...the Sox suck.

Frank Thomas has never been suspected of using steroids unlike some other Cub player. I hope Frankie kicks bills ass all the way to waveland.

Cherub Angel
04-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Esty

Frank Thomas has never been suspected of using steroids unlike some other Cub player. I hope Frankie kicks bills ass all the way to waveland.

fuck you......and we all know that Sammy sucks now.

Esty
04-04-2005, 08:29 PM
fuck you......and we all know that Sammy sucks now.

Chill my cubbie loving friend. Typical Cub Nation, when the guy no longer is as useful as before, than fuck him. Except of course, when he wears a Cubbie hat into the hall of fame, he'll be cool again. Such loyalty.

the_marked
04-04-2005, 09:33 PM
I think someone just voted like 3000 times for Billy.

teh cheatzors

Cherub Angel
04-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Esty

Chill my cubbie loving friend. Typical Cub Nation, when the guy no longer is as useful as before, than fuck him. Except of course, when he wears a Cubbie hat into the hall of fame, he'll be cool again. Such loyalty.

well, he's being a schmuck. I call 'em as I see 'em.

NilSineDeo
04-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Billy's in the final today.

polls are open now and close at 5 Chicago time

runaroundkid
04-06-2005, 02:09 PM
look, i know a lot of you think this is stupid, but right now billy is losing badly against michael sheahan. if you asked, "who?"... exactly. we can't let this happen. stand up for billy.

Cool As Ice Cream
04-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by runaroundkid
we can't let this happen. Are you sure? I'm having some doubts.

runaroundkid
04-06-2005, 02:52 PM
only 2 hours left to vote.... if you think billy is more deserving of the title of ultimate chicagoan than some random sheriff (who is beating him right now), prove it: get voting!!!

Esty
04-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Bill Murray got robbed!!!

kitkat21
04-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by runaroundkid
only 2 hours left to vote.... if you think billy is more deserving of the title of ultimate chicagoan than some random sheriff (who is beating him right now), prove it: get voting!!!

Come on you guys! who the hell cares about this sheriff???
If you are a true fan in any sense of the word,. . .VOTE!
It will be ridiculous if he looses to soem sheriff. . .bill murray would have been a worthy advisary. . .but not this guy!!!:(

Luke de Spa
04-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Come on you guys! who the hell cares about this sheriff???
If you are a true fan in any sense of the word,. . .VOTE!
It will be ridiculous if he looses to soem sheriff. . .bill murray would have been a worthy advisary. . .but not this guy!!!:(
It would be ridiculous if this stupid poll actually meant anything.

Whoever wins isn't "The Ultimate Chicagoan"; he's "The Chicagoan Most Voted For By Internet Nerds With Nothing Better To Do". Who cares? I might sign up and vote for the sheriff dude just to spite you.

Luke de Spa
04-06-2005, 05:59 PM
I just couldn't bring myself to vote for that facial hair. Good luck, Mr. Sheriff Dude!