View Full Version : I found this in the upload folder at RSPAA...


Nova
03-28-2005, 08:44 PM
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/4152/15jpg2pd.jpg

Is it b0lly's first girlfriend?

ZWANPHONY
03-28-2005, 09:22 PM
she's cute

DeviousJ
03-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Oh hey, it's one of those stuffed dog things. Pound Puppies?

SpFission
03-28-2005, 11:36 PM
I'd do her

ZWANPHONY
03-29-2005, 01:06 AM
you wish.

USE RED EYE REDUCTION YA MORAN!

Mason R Butler
03-29-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Nova
http://img89.exs.cx/img89/4152/15jpg2pd.jpg

Is it b0lly's first girlfriend?
<img src="http://www.quasimondo.com/archives/ballerina.jpg">

wpc33
03-29-2005, 04:11 AM
Is it billy's first girlfriend?
It's his new girlfriend, boyeeeee!

Dead
03-29-2005, 07:38 AM
That girl is attractive.

The New
03-29-2005, 08:59 AM
You can see her map of Tassie

The Omega Concern
03-29-2005, 03:00 PM
looks barely legal to me...


go BoLLy!!!

Ugly
03-29-2005, 03:09 PM
<B>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT TO YOU BILLY CORGAN'S <U>NEW AND IMPROVED</U> LOOK FOR HIS UPCOMMING ALBUM "THE FUTURE EMBRACE!"</B>

http://img89.exs.cx/img89/4152/15jpg2pd.jpg

<I>"Hi guys! Lets rock! First song off my new album is a cover of that classic Nancy Sinatra tune "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" Lets Hit it, ladies!"</I>

Axis of Action
03-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Screamin' Wild
You can see her map of Tassie

sadly I get this

I don't remember where I learned this phrase

but I love it

Slurpee
03-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Screamin' Wild
You can see her map of Tassie

Hah.

DeviousJ
03-30-2005, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
<B>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT TO YOU BILLY CORGAN'S <U>NEW AND IMPROVED</U> LOOK FOR HIS UPCOMMING ALBUM "THE FUTURE EMBRACE!"</B>

Wow, he really has lost weight!

Dead
03-30-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Axis of Action


sadly I get this

I don't remember where I learned this phrase

but I love it
I had to look it up.

But nah you can't see it. That's a shadow on her leg!!