View Full Version : How many times do you think b0ldy corrigan has been to netphoria?

GlasgowKiss
03-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Well? : - o

alexthestampede
03-27-2005, 01:41 AM
i want to believe he lurks here. lord help me in my disbelief

Deleted_User
03-31-2005, 07:13 AM
there this time in an interview when he was asked if he read online messageboards. and he responded with something along the lines of "Well, if you knew there was a place on the internet where people were talking about you, wouldn't you?"

though later on he said something about netphoria being full of idiots and that he never came here again.

though i've said the exact same thing a dozen times.

zerock
03-31-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by 2EXTRAVA2******
there this time in an interview when he was asked if he read online messageboards. and he responded with something along the lines of "Well, if you knew there was a place on the internet where people were talking about you, wouldn't you?"

though later on he said something about netphoria being full of idiots and that he never came here again.

though i've said the exact same thing a dozen times. so he thinks you are an idiot?

chris_bakewell
03-31-2005, 08:05 AM
He's watching all the idiots, and he will eliminate you all one by one. And i'll laugh my head off, hahaha!!!

You need to show him more respect!!!

You all think he rules really!!!

zerock
03-31-2005, 09:33 AM
the ever watching "I Of the Radio" will burn us alive!!!

ZWANPHONY
03-31-2005, 09:45 AM
the answer is: EVERY DAY OF HIS LIFE EVEN BEFORE NETPHORIA WAS AROUND :D

Banana Luke
03-31-2005, 02:06 PM
You never know bastards....I might be Billy.

Banana Luke

Voice Implodes
03-31-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
i want to believe he lurks here. lord help me in my disbelief

i have it on very good authority that he does indeed lurk here, albeit very rarely. he posts extremely rarely as well, if everr at all ( i am not certain if he has ever posted. ) he has better things to do.

pineapple*soul
03-31-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Voice Implodes

i have it on very good authority that he does indeed lurk here, albeit very rarely. he posts extremely rarely as well, if everr at all ( i am not certain if he has ever posted. ) he has better things to do.

i whish I had better things to do

Fonzie
03-31-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Voice Implodes

he has better things to do.

Really? Like write poetry and put out shite albums?

Fuck his days must be really busy.

Sapphire
03-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by zerock
so he thinks you are an idiot?

No way man. John ****** is in Billy's Trinity.

RopeyLopey
03-31-2005, 09:10 PM
I wish I had better things to do

GlasgowKiss
03-31-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by RopeyLopey
I wish I had better things to do

Is that you boaldy?

RopeyLopey
03-31-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss

Is that you boaldy?
I hope I will 'connect' with you and Robert Smith while visiting your highlands on my world tour.
As you've maybe observed during Arising tour, I've got a bit of fetish for your Scottish skirts.