View Full Version : Bert Mccracken

TiaraGurl
03-26-2005, 04:24 PM
He was on fuse wearing a shirt that read "I tripped Billy Corgan"

whatever asshole most americans only know who you are because you fucked kelly osbourne.

secondly that was over 3 yars ago.

argh

Phobophile
03-26-2005, 04:29 PM
I don't even know who that is.

but I think it's hilarious that you're pissed off about it, Eve!

TiaraGurl
03-26-2005, 04:34 PM
yeah who are YOU btw sending me secret PM messages.

He is the lead singer of the used.

ZombieJesus
03-26-2005, 04:39 PM
MAN WALKS ON THE FUCKING MOON!

chris_bakewell
03-26-2005, 04:41 PM
That Bert Mccracken is a fucking Wanker he's got no rights, Billy is way more important than he'll ever be!!!

Fucking cunt him!!!

RockLobster
03-26-2005, 04:43 PM
yeah Burt is a dick.. his brother Phil is alot cooler.

vanilla
03-26-2005, 05:19 PM
wasn't kelly fucking the bass player? and didn't billy kick burt in the stomach after he tripped him? if he doesn't like billy, then why is he being a loser and wearing a t-shirt like that? why so many questions?

Axl Rose
03-26-2005, 07:05 PM
I can honestly say that I have never heard a song by the Used!!!!!!! I use to work in a cd store in the mall and all the high school kids would come in and ask me about the new used album. They thought I was crazy for not knowing anything about them except for kelly Osbourne and the BC thing! Guess I'm just getting old, know what I'm sayin?!

Fathoms
03-26-2005, 07:14 PM
slot them into the pop punk hall of mirrors.

Punkishlyevil
03-26-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by TiaraGurl

whatever asshole most americans only know who you are because you fucked kelly osbourne.

argh

I thought my friend (who likes the Used :rolleyes: ) was joking when she told me that.

ciGarski
03-26-2005, 10:06 PM
yeah fuck that retard. i have a friend who's band opened a taste of chaos show (the used, my chemical romance, killswitch engage) and he said that the used lead singer, bert, and the chemical romance singer ?? were dating, meaning they are bi sexual. he was pretty confident about his info. ild probably date a dude after kelly osborne too.

yeah billy donkey kicked him i think. fuck him, reconize the seniority of rock you fucking flavor of the month.

obscured
03-26-2005, 11:02 PM
I have not heard this story. I can see why he would though. When your music is that bad and you don't have the creative capacity to think of something to make it better, you resort to something infantile like tripping someone.

ciGarski
03-27-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by obscured
I have not heard this story. I can see why he would though. When your music is that bad and you don't have the creative capacity to think of something to make it better, you resort to something infantile like tripping someone.

or date a marketing tool.

MajesticFlow
03-27-2005, 12:55 AM
newest corgan merch:

i am 6'5 and will kick the shit out of you. nigger.

on the back it has that entire shitty band rushing Tau Kappa Epsilon and having gay sex with each other

pumpkingrrrl
03-27-2005, 12:58 AM

that is so stupid. the used are gay anyway.

MajesticFlow
03-27-2005, 01:04 AM
why dont we all come together as netphorians and flood their message board?

http://theused.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x/a/frm/f/797601808

im corgan0

...hope to see you all there...

thuway
03-27-2005, 01:16 AM
Best Idea Ever.

Thoughtless
03-27-2005, 01:17 AM
If I was Billy, I would be angry.

I'm not Billy.
I don't give a shit.

MajesticFlow
03-27-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by thuway
Best Idea Ever.

thank you milady

ZWANPHONY
03-27-2005, 01:33 AM
everyone register with the username "corganmachineofgod###" where ### is your desired 3 digit id.

MajesticFlow
03-27-2005, 01:58 AM
quote:
Originally posted by IamNotaMonster:
oh lol I get it, was billy corgan from smashing pumpkins or something? I really like that song that goes
'the world is a vampire'

you are an idiot.

-----
flame this asshole and their shitty board!

Nova
03-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Anyone have a screencap of this?

RopeyLopey
03-27-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ciGarki
that the used lead singer, bert, and the chemical romance singer ?? were dating, maybe because the chem. romance singer looks like Crogan?

MajesticFlow
03-27-2005, 02:54 PM
i need more people to flame their board.
come help if you are bored.

Aeris Hilton
03-27-2005, 06:59 PM

argh

aren't you a little old (17 and up) to be giving a shit about this

DieDiemydarling
03-27-2005, 07:14 PM
Who is everyone you mentioned in your post?

Super Cres
03-29-2005, 05:48 AM
This lady stopped me in the grocery store one day and said I needed a Used patch on my hoody. (Side note: I have about 12 bands patches on a hoody I wear.) I looked at her for a few seconds not understanding what she was saying and then I said "No, I don't really like them." She was like, oh yeah? my son is the bassist in the group. So I told her that Bert was a jackass. So she shruged her shoulders and then walked off.

MajesticFlow
03-30-2005, 01:11 AM
lol good shit

Nova
03-30-2005, 10:42 PM
I watched that show on Fuse. At the end Bert read some e-mails with the guy from My Chemical Romance. They acted like two of the biggest homosexuals on the face on the earth. Note how I said act. Like, pretending to be gay but doing a piss poor job. Honestly... why do these guys even try? MCR sounds like shit. The Used sounds like shit. They aren't funny at ALL. They sound like insecure 13 year olds trying to express themselves in a more sensitive yet careless way. The dude from MCR is like 28 years old.

To top it all off, at the end of reading their letters he unzipped his jacket or whatever shitty clothing he was wearing to once again reveal "I TRIPPED BILLY CORGAN."

Ok dude, you tell me what's worse.

-Getting tripped
-Getting kicked in the stomach.

I mean, he seriously has nothing to brag about. Getting kicked in the stomach >>> Attempting to trip someone

Thoughtless
03-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by xtina
nobody care.

Seriously. Get off Billy's nuts, guys.

ciGarski
03-31-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Sean Casey

aren't you a little old (17 and up) to be giving a shit about this

i would say the same thing to bert