View Full Version : Dear Bolly xoxoxoxox

Starla
03-26-2005, 01:19 PM
I had a dream the other night that you were sleeping on my sofa. When I pulled the big fluffy down comforter away from you, to my disenchantment, there you lay, pale and vulnerable, in your tighty whities.

I woke up feeling very upset about this, and... now I must know.

Boxers or Briefs, dearest.

And just so you know, in case you decide to hunt me down, and hook up with me, I don't wash underwears with brownie stains on them.

But, I do love you.

xoxoxoxoxo :::::mmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhh::::::

post script: if any one closes this thread, after leaving the "bowel movement" thread open, I will petition to have Netphoria SHUT DOWN. Oh and tyvm, gfy, and have a nice day

:) :) :) :) :)

Karl Connor
03-26-2005, 01:24 PM
What is your most memorable incest experience? What is the one you look back on as being really enjoyable or exciting, or just unique?
For me it would have to be the time my sister and I had sex in a tent in the back yard. It was fall and so it was just chilly enough to make the sleeping bag we shared that much more cozy. It was one of the few times when we were actually able to sleep together.

Hans

Dead
03-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Sometimes I hear incests in the night.

Injektilo
03-26-2005, 07:06 PM
http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71006

smashingjj
03-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell
What is your most memorable incest experience? What is the one you look back on as being really enjoyable or exciting, or just unique?
For me it would have to be the time my sister and I had sex in a tent in the back yard. It was fall and so it was just chilly enough to make the sleeping bag we shared that much more cozy. It was one of the few times when we were actually able to sleep together.

Hans my father's name is Hans

: /

MajesticFlow
03-26-2005, 11:42 PM
EAD AND GFY

DieDiemydarling
03-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by smashingjj
my father's name is Hans

: / hoh shit.

Starla
03-27-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Dead
Sometimes I hear incests in the night.

:rofl:

Shawn Osmond
03-27-2005, 10:52 AM
To Starla...how do you get the poop stains out of your underwear dear?