View Full Version : My Chemical Romance singer looks like young Billy.

spguitar
03-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Weird.
He looks just like him on this Conan clip.

Axl Rose
03-21-2005, 11:58 PM
hmmm....I guess i can kinda see the resemblence!:D

spguitar
03-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Here's the video. It's pretty crazy seeing Billy with long/straight black hair. :banoonoo:

http://punkrockvids.com/

Scroll down on the download list.

Liquid-J
03-22-2005, 12:16 AM
totally (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87051)

Axl Rose
03-22-2005, 12:16 AM
damn, that is pretty crazy!

Cherub Angel
03-22-2005, 12:34 AM
billy's bastard child. whoa.

spguitar
03-22-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
totally (http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87051)

Lol i didn't even see that.

DieDiemydarling
03-22-2005, 04:15 AM
More Tila pics please.
You have to pay for her site.

victimeiced
03-22-2005, 07:12 PM
did anyone happen to see that interview on FUSE today with My Chemical Romance and The Used? The singer of The Used was wearing a jacket the whole time, then at the end of the interview he took it off, and was wearing a bright blue shirt that said "I Tripped Billy Corgan" in big white letters on the front. Anyone else see this or know what the hell it was about?

Zorgon
03-22-2005, 08:02 PM
back in 2002 at one of those christmas radio festivals zwan was playing at.. the used were playing before zwan and as the used's singer was walking off stage billy was walking on and the guy from the used tripped billy. from what i heard billy kicked him back but i dont know how true that bit is

Cherub Angel
03-22-2005, 08:59 PM
that was two years ago......and he's making a big deal about it now? pathetic.

Nico
03-23-2005, 09:55 AM
yeah. that guy is trying to look like billy corgan. examine the makeup job.

the
03-24-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by victimeiced
did anyone happen to see that interview on FUSE today with My Chemical Romance and The Used? The singer of The Used was wearing a jacket the whole time, then at the end of the interview he took it off, and was wearing a bright blue shirt that said "I Tripped Billy Corgan" in big white letters on the front. Anyone else see this or know what the hell it was about?

bolly gave him genital warts

FinalDeathPhase
03-25-2005, 02:52 PM
That band sucks so much though, what is becoming of music?

Quiet
03-25-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by victimeiced

That's probably the most publicity Billy has gotten in quite some time.

Quiet
03-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by FinalDeathPhase
That band sucks so much though, what is becoming of music?

I don't know... they don't seem that bad to me. I'd rather listen to them than, say, Good Charlotte or Simple Plan. I thought "I'm Not Okay" was a pretty damn catchy single, and the video was alright. They're not the best, but pretty good for a popular mainstream band.

mistle
03-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Quiet

That's probably the most publicity Billy has gotten in quite some time.

kicking a moron from a horrible band in the stomach is pretty awesome publicity though

Quiet
03-25-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by mistle

kicking a moron from a horrible band in the stomach is pretty awesome publicity though

pineapple*soul
03-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by mistle

hoohaa!

go billy:p

D.
03-25-2005, 10:01 PM
MAN, I along with several other people made threads like this one <i>months</i> ago.
i can only see more in the future as MCR gets bigger.:rolleyes:

Dead
03-26-2005, 01:16 AM
I saw this dude today on TV and said Hey that looks like BC then I remembered the title of this thread and wondered if this was the same guy, then it turned out it was the same guy. So I agree.

MajesticFlow
03-26-2005, 09:05 PM
i thought billy knocked him out? or thats what i remember...

FinalDeathPhase
03-29-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Quiet

I don't know... they don't seem that bad to me. I'd rather listen to them than, say, Good Charlotte or Simple Plan. I thought "I'm Not Okay" was a pretty damn catchy single, and the video was alright. They're not the best, but pretty good for a popular mainstream band.

So because you are not smart enough to find anything better you are listening to this band? You admit they are not the best but hey they are mainstream and catchy so why not. Funny and sad.

BTW I agree the lead singer looks just like billy... 5 foot tall billy but still....