View Full Version : I'm MOVING!!!! =D

KrazeeStacee
12-14-2002, 07:18 PM
Yayyy!! My sister and I are moving boxes to the new place, its so pretty and so big and its totally awesome!!!!

Send me apartment warming gifts!!! :D

My boyfriend and I are moving the bed in tomorrow so we can sleep there yay!!!!

sickbadthing
12-14-2002, 07:19 PM
how many boyfriends to you have?

KrazeeStacee
12-14-2002, 10:20 PM
lol I was gonna say my boyfriends off tomorrow, then i switched it and didnt take the s off, lol...yeah *edits*

Affect
12-14-2002, 10:24 PM
Right.

I hope this drains your 200$/month budget, and you have to move into a homeless and battered woman's shelter.

Red Wine Cage
12-14-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Affect
Right.

I hope this drains your 200$/month budget, and you have to move into a homeless and battered woman's shelter.
ouch.

KrazeeStacee
12-14-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage

ouch.

Yeah, ouch if it was actually true...

And Affect, really, you need to shut the hell up, its really really getting old. Seriously, grow up.

Samsa
12-14-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Affect
Right.

why are you so rude?

Apart
12-14-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Samsa

why are you so rude?
it's blatantly obvious why he does. but since you're such a fucking idiot, i guess it still needs further explanation to you.

oh well though, despite the fact that he has no life, and has been fucked over mentally by every living being he's ever been around, it's still hilarious as hell as to how he still manages to get you miserable, lowlife pieces of shit to take him so seriously. thats the *only* funny thing about that moron. thus, you're all complete dumbfucks. keep the train rolling people!

Red Wine Cage
12-14-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

Yeah, ouch if it was actually true...
i know it wasn't true, but damn that was harsh.