View Full Version : BC Post 2005

garazy
03-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Not sure if this is for real, I cannot see the post on http://zwan.warnerreprise.com

found at BCorgan.Com (http://bcorgan.com)

dear anyone,
as per my usual, let me start off by apologizing...it has been my custom these oh so many years that i am sporadic in my communicating...this is the case with my family as well as my friends, so it goes to show that with these posts i talk when i feel like talking and disappear when i don't...that doesn't mean i haven't been busy, nor does it mean that i do not care...as a matter of fact, i care alot, but even though i always have something to say the question remains is it worth saying at all...

for example, i recently saw 2 articles in the New York Times that spoke about 2 different bloggers...rosie o'donnell was one, and the other was that fresh faced kid (now a man!) from star trek the next generation (a show, i might add, that d'arcy, james, and i were all very fond of, go figure)...anyway, the articles were musing on about celebrity blogging, and it's value in an information culture...i have mixed feelings, as i am a born communicator, but generally only like to talk to whomever wishes to be spoken to...speaking, so to speak, in the wide open channel of the internets (george bush's term, not mine: see debates with Kerry), one has to figure that somewhere someone is going "why is he saying THAT"??...

a few times in iinterviews recently i have even been asked the question "do you regret whatever you said blah blah on your website?" and the answer has been no...after the poetry book tour, i said alot, too much actually, in public, and i just wanted to go away for awhile...whatever, the point i am making is there is no point but for the act of doing what you feel, and today i feel inclined and tomorrow i may not, but whatever i say i can tell you is from this cold, black, iron/tin heart that just loves to get in the mix when-he-so-chooses and the time has come to get back in the mix... and here, a short word for those of you that would proclaim me dead, or wish me a has-been type riddance...

to you i say NOT SO FAST...you will NEVER, EVER get rid of me, you will hear about me until the day you die, i am not going away, never ever never...the future is so wide open, and the possibilities are endless if you as an artist are open and willing to take chances...just because the old system is dying a slow death and try as you might to CREATE stars who fit your withering image of what fame is, there are still some of us out here who believe in the power of music, not in the power of commerce and do whatever however to sell sell sell souls and or blood...that doesn't mean that success is not measurable, it is just that your form of measurement is on the way out...you can pump 'em up and auto-tune 'em all you want, a true singer will sing his song wherever and however he wishes...in case you haven't noticed (not that i have helped much), but i am not dead, am happy, and ready to go...new record, new challenges, new vistas, new fans, old fans, fans that time forgot...

i know my friends are out there...i saw you on the poetry tour...change is good, love is good, hope is the best... record is DONE, i swear...i just finished that one more song last week...record will have 12 songs the title is TheFutureEmbrace songs have funny titles, like junebugs whisper and sammy so-far record is on Warner Brothers, same as Zwan record should come out end of May, June by the latest there will be a tour, not extensive but i will come to europe and japan and i am hoping australia/new zealand i am excited for this to come out...i have worked very hard to make something i believe in 100% Zwan i did not believe in like i believed in Pumpkins... i enjoyed it, but it was not my soul... this is music of my heart, my family, my blood, ancestors crazy and insane... it is not perfect but it is BEAUTIFUL, like you

wish me happy birthday...

downerbuzz
03-19-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by garazy
Not sure if this is for real, I cannot see the post on http://zwan.warnerreprise.com

you have to click between the cat's eyes.

Reyngel
03-19-2005, 01:41 AM
record should come out end of May, June by the latest

I totally called it. End of May, beginning of June. I'm betting he'll release it at the beginning of June, on either the 2nd, or the 7th. Any takers?

If that post is real, I find it interesting that he puts so much faith in his solo album, that he completely denounces any of what Zwan's music was. Not that I ever thought Zwan's music was comparable to the Pumpkins, but for him to say that his solo album has as much faith and imput as he had with Pumpkins albums is in a lot of ways very risky. Because now people will be expecting something way better than Zwan, with a heart that's different but equally as sincere as the Pumpkins. I hope he delivers.

Dead
03-19-2005, 01:53 AM
Sounds like a god damn lunatic. Where the hell did that post come from if it's not on his site?

pumpkingrrrl
03-19-2005, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Dead
Sounds like a god damn lunatic. Where the hell did that post come from if it's not on his site?

that's what i'm wondering too

DieDiemydarling
03-19-2005, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by pumpkingrrrl

that's what i'm wondering too Hey that's what i'm wondering too.

Voice Implodes
03-19-2005, 03:43 AM
smells kinda fake.

garazy
03-19-2005, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by DieDiemydarling
Hey that's what i'm wondering too.

your probably right

Frankie Machine
03-19-2005, 03:50 AM
billy knows a lot is two separate words. this author does not.

DieDiemydarling
03-19-2005, 04:22 AM

your probably right you're

sweter33
03-19-2005, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Frankie Machine

garazy
03-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by DieDiemydarling
you're.

thank's

frogfusious
03-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Why would Billy bother posting on his blog on his birthday? If I were a rich bald guy where would I be? I would probably already be partying right now!

Cherub Angel
03-19-2005, 10:38 AM
F A K E

Cherub Angel
03-19-2005, 10:38 AM
F A K E

Deleted_User
03-19-2005, 11:32 AM
"i am not dead"

frogfusious
03-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Ronald Goldman
"i am not dead"
You know he's not dead.

Dead
03-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by frogfusious

You know he's not dead.
GOOD ONE@!!!!111

Dead
03-19-2005, 01:23 PM

You know he's not dead.
GOOD ONE@!!!!111

ZombieJesus
03-19-2005, 01:50 PM

GOOD ONE@!!!!111

So good it had to be posted three times

Dead
03-19-2005, 01:55 PM

You know he's not dead.
GOOD ONE@!!!!111

Spaceboy88
03-20-2005, 03:22 AM
Worst Fake Ever.

DieDiemydarling
03-20-2005, 03:24 AM

thank's No problem!

DieDiemydarling
03-20-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Ronald Goldman
"i am not dead" b0lly!!>?

KAT
03-20-2005, 12:19 PM
fake

alexthestampede
03-20-2005, 12:39 PM
how DARE he speak for james and d'arcy?

how DARE he?!?

Ramdust
03-20-2005, 12:51 PM
It's not fake. I can vouch for the source being zwan.warnerreprise.com. It was only up there for a few days.

If it didn't come from Billy, then it came from someone at warners, cause, like I said, it was posted on their official webpage.

Don't believe it, if you don't want to, but it wasn't made up by some fan. It was taken from zwan.warnerreprise.com.

Cool As Ice Cream
03-20-2005, 01:01 PM
but isn't zwan.warnerreprise.com just a copy of billy's website? and not, like you claim, "their official website"?

Ramdust
03-20-2005, 01:19 PM
lol. "claim". All I know is warnerreprise.com is the reprise / warnerbrothers website. It is the official website of the record company that released the zwan cd, and is probably releasing Billy's CD. There's no mystery here, the post was on warners website.

Karl Connor
03-20-2005, 02:03 PM
fake

Elvis The Fat Years
03-20-2005, 02:45 PM
lol

Cool As Ice Cream
03-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Ramdust
lol. "claim". All I know is warnerreprise.com is the reprise / warnerbrothers website. It is the official website of the record company that released the zwan cd, and is probably releasing Billy's CD. There's no mystery here, the post was on warners website. but it's just a copy. right?

sweter33
03-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Ramdust
lol. "claim". All I know is warnerreprise.com is the reprise / warnerbrothers website. It is the official website of the record company that released the zwan cd, and is probably releasing Billy's CD. There's no mystery here, the post was on warners website.

i believe it was on the site but i don't believe it's billy's. why would they take the post down???
maybe some lame ass hacked the site and that's why the post's not there anymore

ZackZ
03-20-2005, 09:20 PM
I thought it was pretty convincing right up to the part when he said his album is called The Future Embrace. I'd shit YOUR pants if this were true.

Whoever wrote it went through a lot of trouble trying to mimic Billy's blogging style.

Cure
03-20-2005, 09:59 PM
billy rambles more than that with less paragraphs and...with...more...dots.

fake plastic.

jimmy1627
03-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by downerbuzz

you have to click between the cat's eyes.

Well, that didn't work either.... I even tried clicking on the Cat's Ass, and I think you know what I got????

Something just doesn't Smell Right!

Frank N. Furter
03-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Speaking of The Next Generation.....

garazy
03-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Looks like it might not be a fake

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/7206289?pageid=rs.Home&pageregion=single1

Unless RollingStone use zwanonline and bcorgan.com as sources

Ramdust
03-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Sounds like a god damn lunatic.

Originally posted by Voice Implodes
smells kinda fake.

Originally posted by Frankie Machine

Originally posted by Cherub Angel
F A K E

Originally posted by Spaceboy88
Worst Fake Ever.

Originally posted by KAT
fake

Originally posted by Randall Sandell
fake

Originally posted by ZackZ
I thought it was pretty convincing right up to the part when he said his album is called The Future Embrace. I'd shit YOUR pants if this were true.

Whoever wrote it went through a lot of trouble trying to mimic Billy's blogging style.

Originally posted by Cure
billy rambles more than that with less paragraphs and...with...more...dots.

fake plastic.

What was that? :D

SpFission
03-22-2005, 10:21 PM
haha, you people all thought you could smell a fake, YOU WERE WRONG!!!

TimRoss
03-22-2005, 10:51 PM
there are still some of us out here who believe in the power of music, not in the power of commerce and do whatever however to sell sell sell souls and or blood

ps:...and don't forget, sp back catalog available on iTunes April 5! kitties and love forever

Woody
03-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Well...

THIS IS DEFINITELY HIS WORST BLOG EVER!