View Full Version : don't you hate it when


pumpkingrrrl
03-12-2005, 04:40 PM
people think that your sp shirts are not sp?

the other day i wore my zero shirt to work and this guy came up to me and said "cool skater shirt!"
and then i wore my cross logo shirt and this guy said "so you like the stone temple pilots?"

:mad:

Mo
03-12-2005, 04:42 PM
that's why i'd never buy the zero sweater...

Voice Implodes
03-12-2005, 04:49 PM
nobody has ever mistaken my long sleeve black zero, but i got that a couple of times with the red zero shirt. i bludgeoned him to death and i am now serving 5 years.

ZWANPHONY
03-12-2005, 05:04 PM
i got the same exact thing a year ago, now when people approach me, i know what they're gonna say so i go yeah, i'm a huge smashing pumkpins fan, you too?

hey pumpkingrrrl

vanilla
03-12-2005, 05:17 PM
i never liked the sp cross shirt, i always thought it looked like STP.

pumpkingrrrl
03-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by ZWANPHONY
i got the same exact thing a year ago, now when people approach me, i know what they're gonna say so i go yeah, i'm a huge smashing pumkpins fan, you too?

hey pumpkingrrrl

hey ;)

ZWANPHONY
03-12-2005, 05:31 PM
i also hate it when i wear the End t-shirt and they think somebody died...

but it kinda implies that to outsiders i guess...

i love my black shirts, they are kinda dark charcoal now from being worn and washed so much, so they look lots cooler!

:D


hey pumpkingrrrl, you're not in charleston are you? i think maybe i got you confused with another pumpkingrrrl. but i bet you're cool nonetheless ;)

KAT
03-12-2005, 05:59 PM
No

Nimrod's Son
03-12-2005, 06:40 PM
pumpkingrrrl post some pics of you in said clothing

DieDiemydarling
03-12-2005, 07:08 PM
yes

Axl Rose
03-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by pumpkingrrrl
people think that your sp shirts are not sp?

the other day i wore my zero shirt to work and this guy came up to me and said "cool skater shirt!"
and then i wore my cross logo shirt and this guy said "so you like the stone temple pilots?"

:mad:

I fucking hate the STP thing!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Same thing happened to me when i use to wear that shirt, and if you ask me, they should have just kept the heart logo, cuz it really does look a lot like "STP".

Liquid-J
03-12-2005, 08:53 PM
if you guys wear zwan shirts, i bet you'll be mistaken for homos. or maybe 'mistaken for' isn't the right phrase... perhaps something like 'identified as'

DieDiemydarling
03-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
if you guys wear zwan shirts, i bet you'll be mistaken for homos. or maybe 'mistaken for' isn't the right phrase... perhaps something like 'identified as' i was going to buy a zwan shirt

whew, close shave

ladollyvita
03-12-2005, 08:58 PM
I actually made the mistake of thinking someone was a Pumpkins fan from their 'zero' shirt (when yeah, it was just some lame-o skater thing) I got all touchy-feely and started asking what his favourite songs were, poor thing looked very confused.