LonelyTree
03-10-2005, 04:03 PM
is that billy in your signature

yo soy el mejor
03-10-2005, 04:03 PM
what a cutie patootie.

pink_ribbon_scars
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
guess again, it is not billy but it is a cutie patootie.

i hope you are doing good, loneytree. are you working or job hunting or getting ready to start school again or what? are you still moving to california? my co-worker told me if i am ever in no. cal. i have to hike this trail. http://www.nps.gov/pore/visit.htm she said it is about 4 miles each way and it had beautiful scenery including a lake and an awesome secluded beach at the end.

Axl Rose
03-10-2005, 04:45 PM
no, know what I'm sayin?!:D

LonelyTree
03-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
guess again, it is not billy but it is a cutie patootie.

i hope you are doing good, loneytree. are you working or job hunting or getting ready to start school again or what? are you still moving to california? my co-worker told me if i am ever in no. cal. i have to hike this trail. http://www.nps.gov/pore/visit.htm she said it is about 4 miles each way and it had beautiful scenery including a lake and an awesome secluded beach at the end.

yeah, i'm looking at some stuff right now. i'm visiting san francisco in 2 weeks, and then i'm moving there in may, no matter what. i'm getting a bike and maybe i'll turn lesbo, but probably not.

when are you getting out of chicago? warm is the new cold. west is the new midwest.

3Marlon3Brando
03-10-2005, 04:50 PM
you should write for books

LonelyTree
03-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by 3Marlon3Brando
you should write for books

ha, i just remembered who that picture's of

and i think i should write for the new yorker. or, you know, teen beat.

3Marlon3Brando
03-10-2005, 07:03 PM
maybe teen vogue for twenty-somethings

Mariner
03-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by LonelyTree

west is the new midwest.

you're tellin' me

pink_ribbon_scars
03-10-2005, 09:07 PM

yeah, i'm looking at some stuff right now. i'm visiting san francisco in 2 weeks, and then i'm moving there in may, no matter what. i'm getting a bike and maybe i'll turn lesbo, but probably not.

when are you getting out of chicago? warm is the new cold. west is the new midwest.

that sounds very cool. my friends all love san francisco and tell me they could totally picture me there. i'm definitely going to apply to jobs there when i finally start applying. i have been intensely inexcusably embarassingly inactive in my job hunt. my lease is up October 1 and i will definitely be out of here by then unless the best job offer i get is in chicago. i guess i will even move home for a few months or however long it takes to find a new job if i haven't found one by the time this lease is up, but i have my fingers crossed and i feel good about finding a job in the next 6 months or less. i don't mind being here for spring and summer if i have to, because it's nice here then, but i want to get out pretty darn soon.

we could start a teen magazine together.

LonelyTree
03-10-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars

we could start a teen magazine together.

OMG this is my dream

well, one of them. i used to want to create a really cool art and design magazine, but then i was like, why be pretentious about it? it's more fun to write about zits and the WB.

pink_ribbon_scars
03-11-2005, 11:18 AM

OMG this is my dream

well, one of them. i used to want to create a really cool art and design magazine, but then i was like, why be pretentious about it? it's more fun to write about zits and the WB.

if we could create a magazine as cool as Sassy but updated for 2005, there might be a market for it.

i got YM in the mail for a few years until recently. it was just coming to me for free since I subrcribed to a couple of other magazines. i'm a little embarassed to admit i liked it just as well as most of the other magazines i was receiving.

okay, back to my job.