View Full Version : So, you think Corgan's scrapping the whole album and starting anew?

Ugly
03-08-2005, 02:37 AM
or is he just being lazy?

The New
03-08-2005, 05:09 AM
He's making it into a double

Cherub Angel
03-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Screamin' Wild
He's making it into a double

in one of the posts he said that he had enough material for 2+ albums, so I don't think he's currently making it into a double since he already has enough for a double.

Dead
03-08-2005, 09:24 AM
Michael Jackson did the same thing. He finally finished his last album and then started over from scratch supposedly. And it still wasn't that great. :(

When will you learn, MJ? Guest rappers suck.

RockLobster
03-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Screamin' Wild
He's making it into a triple

Diamond Dream
03-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Ugly
or is he just being lazy?

He's not being lazy... I'm guessing that WB/Reprise are wondering how are they gonna market and try to sell at least 500 000 albums.

The New
03-09-2005, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Dead
Michael Jackson did the same thing. He finally finished his last album and then started over from scratch supposedly.

Foo Fighters did it with One by one too

I think Diamond Dream is probably closest to the truth on this one

Dead
03-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Dream

He's not being lazy... I'm guessing that WB/Reprise are wondering how are they gonna market and try to sell at least 500 000 albums.
Heh. Funny and sad.

Axl Rose
03-09-2005, 01:54 PM
he shouldn't scrap it, he should just release it. People are gonna buy it regardless, know what I'm sayin?!:D

Dead
03-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Axl Rose
he shouldn't scrap it, he should just release it. People are gonna buy it regardless, know what I'm sayin?!:D
Hey, look who's talking.

The Omega Concern
03-09-2005, 03:35 PM

unless Bono wants to rid the U.S. of our dependancy on private banks then Billy should take him to task if Bono actually becomes a rep for the World Bank (Bono ought to lose whatever respect he holds in any of our eyes if that comes to pass).

bone-up on the issue, claim Bono as a heretic and understand why it would be important to do this because Bono just becomes another aristocrat that becomes part of the problem and not any solution.

ya, publicity would come about for Billy, but moreoever, Bono needs to stick to singing and not fucking America in the ass with his ego and undergrad level of intellect and somebody somewhere needs to take him to task.

Ugly
03-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Diamond Dream

I'm guessing that WB/Reprise are wondering how are they gonna market and try to sell at least 500 000 albums.

Good theory, but from past posts he usually clams up when he's workin on somethin'. If he ain't still fucking around with the album, whats the boy working on? His tan?

Dead
03-09-2005, 08:53 PM
I have no respect for Bono, but not for any particular reason. And Billy seems to always be collaborating with different people on stuff so he could be doing that. I don't think that would conflict much with an album release though.

Diamond Dream
03-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Ugly

Good theory, but from past posts he usually clams up when he's workin on somethin'. If he ain't still fucking around with the album, whats the boy working on? His tan?

He's working on getting back Yelena.

TumoraXsault
03-09-2005, 11:53 PM

TumoraXsault
03-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Hey maybe hes trying for a new GATMOG mystery...only this time the mystery is when is his goddamned solo album coming out? :rolleyes:

Rockin' Cherub
03-10-2005, 06:55 AM
lol. hopefully not 2007.

croPUMPKINS
03-10-2005, 05:03 PM
My guess -

Funny the point in time this happens.
Right there where The Perfect Circle became really silent.
Jimmy and Bill talking a reunion someday but not now.
A year after James and Billy send each other some heart breaking messages...
I think this will turn into first SP album after MACHINA II.
Why else do you think Billy would scartch his album after it gets really quiet about most of them??