View Full Version : Jesus Loves his Babies appreciation thread

Voice Implodes
03-04-2005, 11:05 PM
this is a great swong. i heard it for the first time 3 days ago, i fucking LOVE it! and the buit at the end with the answering machine is classic!

Dead
03-05-2005, 01:34 AM
I think the ending ruins a great song. Yeah it's funny but it still wrecks it as a song.

pumpkingrrrl
03-05-2005, 02:35 AM
the ending is the best part of the song imo.

i just heard this song for the first time just recently also.

Dead
03-05-2005, 03:21 AM
You silly newbies! :cool:

Azael
03-05-2005, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Dead
I think the ending ruins a great song. Yeah it's funny but it still wrecks it as a song.

Exactly.
It turns a great song into a funny-but-not-so-great song.

Still cool though.

RockLobster
03-05-2005, 01:42 PM
great song.

mistle
03-05-2005, 01:45 PM
i love it a whole fucking lot. and i'm glad the phonecall thing is there. the ending still rocks like nothing else and it's not like the song isn't funny in the first place. if they had put it in the end of a song like 'jesus is the sun' that would have been weird, but in an up-beat silly song with lyrics that go 'jesus loves his babies outside in the sunshine' i think it's awesome

Voice Implodes
03-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by mistle
i love it a whole fucking lot. and i'm glad the phonecall thing is there. the ending still rocks like nothing else and it's not like the song isn't funny in the first place. if they had put it in the end of a song like 'jesus is the sun' that would have been weird, but in an up-beat silly song with lyrics that go 'jesus loves his babies outside in the sunshine' i think it's awesome

i agree.