View Full Version : hey billy, do something


zbeast78
03-04-2005, 05:56 PM
where the hell are you hidin' at fool? you recorded that damn acoustic thing a year ago, can't u just throw a damn label on it & release it? & all that leftover zwan stuff, why just hoard that stuff if people actually want to hear it? quit talking about your damn cats & release your new album already. listen corgan, you don't wanna see me upset.

if u want to get me off your back for a few weeks, just email me a few rarities & i'll leave u alone

Axl Rose
03-04-2005, 06:29 PM
shit, I think that would make anybody happy, just as long as he does something!

Cherub Angel
03-04-2005, 07:02 PM
well, he's obviously done stuff....it's a matter of him telling when this stuff will come out.

Corganist
03-04-2005, 07:34 PM
At this point I'd almost enjoy another post about cats and Jesus. It sure beats the complete and utter lack of news we've been getting the last month or two.

Hopefully the floodgates will open once he re-remerges, and we'll get hit with more news than we can handle. (album, DVD, tour, etc.)

DieDiemydarling
03-04-2005, 08:12 PM
i will be releasing a new album soon

The Omega Concern
03-04-2005, 08:16 PM
what with Paris Hilton's cell-phone invaded and now Fred Durst suing some web-sites $80 mil over a sex-video of his that was hacked from his puter and put up on the net...maybe Billy is just off-line enjoying the last vestige of what we used to know in this world as privacy.

so Netphoria...watchoo gonna do now? :D

Mariner
03-04-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by The Omega Concern


so Netphoria...watchoo gonna do now? :D

bitch, moan, and generally feel entitled to someone else's life and art

sweter33
03-05-2005, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Corganist
utter lack of news we've been getting the last month or two.


two :(

christian zombie vampires
03-05-2005, 06:02 AM
that would be so sweet if someone hacked billy's sidekick and it had nude photos of his album.

the album's supposed to come out in march right? it's fucking march 4th!! bullshit, man.

Spaldz
03-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Billy hasn't really done anything meaningful in 5 years now. One album with Zwan and a tour.

Maybe cats take up more time than I first realised..

edit: oh no wait...he also appeared on the radio talking about cubs and did some poetry. Whooo. :erm

frogfusious
03-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by zbeast78
where the hell are you hidin' at fool? you recorded that damn acoustic thing a year ago, can't u just throw a damn label on it & release it? & all that leftover zwan stuff, why just hoard that stuff if people actually want to hear it? quit talking about your damn cats & release your new album already. listen corgan, you don't wanna see me upset.

if u want to get me off your back for a few weeks, just email me a few rarities & i'll leave u alone
Billy isn't your bitch, he doesen't have to do jack yo.

Starla
03-05-2005, 01:38 PM
he's waiting for a sign

vanilla
03-05-2005, 01:41 PM
he's busy working on courtney's album.

Liquid-J
03-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by vanilla
he's busy working on courtney's album.

KaBaNa
03-06-2005, 01:34 AM
You can't rush genius.

TimRoss
03-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Mariner


bitch, moan, and generally feel entitled to someone else's life and art

Netphorian post of the century.

Fonzie
03-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by zbeast78
where the hell are you hidin' at fool?

I think he died in the big Tsunami.

ZWANPHONY
03-07-2005, 01:35 AM
he's remixing the pumpkin albums and he's just going to release those 7 albums over the next 20 years, kick back, watch the money roll in, and laugh at everyone that read his blog...

of course i seriously don't have any inside info, but i'm going with heart here folks and that comes from the inside.

find yourselves a hobby, like reading his blogs and book looking for typos to see if he's a perfectionist or not... :D

Starla
03-08-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by The Omega Concern
what with Paris Hilton's cell-phone invaded and now Fred Durst suing some web-sites $80 mil over a sex-video of his that was hacked from his puter and put up on the net...maybe Billy is just off-line enjoying the last vestige of what we used to know in this world as privacy.

so Netphoria...watchoo gonna do now? :D

and billy's # was on speed dial on paris' phone lol

zbeast78
03-09-2005, 05:54 PM
yeah, & everyone knows that Fred Durst leaked this gross video himself in a desperate attempt to salvage his finished career... it just screams 'last-ditch publicity stunt'

Dead
03-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by ZWANPHONY
those 7 albums
6!

ZWANPHONY
03-10-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Dead

6!

what no makeena two?

some of those songs need to be re-remixed. especially tryx3

Dead
03-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by ZWANPHONY


what no makeena two?

some of those songs need to be re-remixed. especially tryx3
I counted Machina 2. What did you count?

Dead
03-10-2005, 12:34 AM
Also, Try (alternate) b-side version is awesome.

TumoraXsault
03-10-2005, 12:59 AM
He's probably working on his novels... :rolleyes:

ZWANPHONY
03-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Dead

I counted Machina 2. What did you count?

only the main seven albums...

g, sd, pi, mcis, a, m, m2.

pugghead
03-10-2005, 04:25 AM
he's no Mike Patton, thats for sure !!!!

Jepetto
03-10-2005, 06:57 AM
maybe he's gonna release it on his birthday? he's march right?

Rockin' Cherub
03-10-2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by ZWANPHONY


only the main seven albums...

g, sd, pi, mcis, a, m, m2.
damn. pi isn't an album, it's a fucking bside compilation! i hate when people say it's an album. same with incesticide.

Dead
03-10-2005, 07:30 AM
Yeah you foolio, if you were gonna in-clude PI then why not just add Judas O and even Rotten Apples.. and TAFH.

PI isn't entirely a b-side comp either tho.

One thing I'll give ya is that PI works as an album whereas Judas is more like a train wreck of mayhem and disaster.

Dead
03-10-2005, 05:50 PM
OH yeah we forgot the other album, Disco Desolation.

Fattening Ass
03-10-2005, 07:00 PM
GIVE HIM TIME AND HE WILL PROVE HIS RELEASE !!!

ZWANPHONY
03-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Rockin' Cherub

damn. pi isn't an album, it's a fucking bside compilation! i hate when people say it's an album. same with incesticide.

well, Machina ii is a bunch of b-sides a few alt versions, and not mixed to its fullest extent, so why the hell are we counting it? fuck, it's not even marketed whereas Pisces Iscariot was...

i don't view Pisces as b-sides. it kicks major major ass.

let's just say the only album the pumpkins have is Rotten Apples. it's got all their singles that are popular....of course i'm joking.

Love Is Suicide
03-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by vanilla
he's busy working on courtney's album.


Shall i PUKE now? :hurl: Ooops... I already did. :cry:

I guess you can tell..I dont like Courtney Love.:think:

Love Is Suicide
03-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Jepetto
maybe he's gonna release it on his birthday? he's march right?


March 17th he will be 38...but Im sure if it was going to be released this month...we would know by now. :( I just wish he would post a letter... any topic.....gezzzzzzz.

redbreegull
03-12-2005, 08:43 PM
I guess you can tell..I dont like Courtney Love.:think: [/B]

Well she did kill Kurt Cobain.

Dead
03-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by ZWANPHONY


well, Machina ii is a bunch of b-sides a few alt versions, and not mixed to its fullest extent, so why the hell are we counting it? fuck, it's not even marketed whereas Pisces Iscariot was...

Quit being a dumbass!

frogfusious
03-13-2005, 12:19 PM
He has a point. Machina II sucks, PI kicks ass.

ZWANPHONY
03-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by frogfusious
He has a point. Machina II sucks, PI kicks ass.


SWEET, I HAVE A POINT!

zwanphony: 1
dead: 0 :D

vbshlofbvgos
03-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by frogfusious
He has a point. Machina II sucks, PI kicks ass.

Machina II does not suck... not all of the songs are home runs, sure, but some are brilliant.

redbreegull
03-13-2005, 07:36 PM
Like Go.

ZWANPHONY
03-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by redbreegull
Like Go.

haha true...

Dead
03-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by ZWANPHONY



SWEET, I HAVE A POINT!

zwanphony: 1
dead: 0 :D
Points don't count if you get them from retard blamo kids.

ZWANPHONY
03-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Dead

Points don't count if you get them from retard blamo kids.

damn retard blamo kid...:mad: i almost had a point. well literally, i did make a point...