View Full Version : despair, gloom, desolation, anguish & misery

UglyCherry
03-03-2005, 05:19 AM
a part of me can't wait for billy's new album, but he's not the same as he was in the good old days of the pumpkins. it's like he found god or something. after mellon collie there was a big change. and things continued until we ended up with zwan. unfortunately, judging from the way he's been talking in his posts, i don't see a rebirth or a revolution or anything we can have reality with. that was the backbone of earlier pumpkins, we knew what the fuck he was talking about. things got more and more vague and complex until we got the machina mystery contest or whatever the fuck that was called. the music was originally based on feelings that we've all had. i love billy and want him to succeed and i just don't see it happening as much as i'd love it to. i met him 3 times within a 1 month period. 2 were signings and one was at the airport when i talked to him until his plane was ready. he's awesome and gave a lot to all of us. i hope he can continue to give. oh yeah... everyone else on this board except me is a stupid fucking bitch.

Isle
03-03-2005, 05:37 AM
when i meet billy i think i'll call him bolly and time how long it takes before he stops talking to me.

Starla
03-03-2005, 06:01 AM
I had a dream that billy bit me, then I stuck my tongue in his mouth.

chris_bakewell
03-03-2005, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Isle
when i meet billy i think i'll call him bolly and time how long it takes before he stops talking to me.

He'll bow down and respect you!!
Because your the best!!

Matt Murdock
03-03-2005, 06:26 AM
I think if I was Billy and someone called me Bolly, there would be hell to pay.

DieDiemydarling
03-03-2005, 06:37 AM
he is so hawt

UglyCherry
03-05-2005, 05:03 AM
you are all stupid fucking bitches. this post had a topic of "despair, gloom, desolation, anguish & misery" and you have all failed to post anything on topic. regretfully, i will have to report all of you to the moderator. sorry, but i just do not tolerate bullshit.

UglyCherry
03-05-2005, 05:04 AM
ps i killed dimebag darrell

DieDiemydarling
03-05-2005, 05:14 AM
you are not funny.

UglyCherry
03-05-2005, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by DieDiemydarling
you are not funny.

what's your point

sp4ever