View Full Version : Jimmy Chamberlin post from Feb 23rd

Ugly
03-02-2005, 11:08 PM
I dunno, if this was posted here - scrolled by really fast. Anyway, if you wanna cyber-stalk all of Jimmy's posts on his msg board (all 23 of 'em) go here: http://jimmychamberlincomplex.com/board/search.php?search_author=Jimmy+Chamberlin

his profile occupation says: Drummer, just in case you didn't know.

and his most recent post on Feb 23rd, is neeyah:

http://jimmychamberlincomplex.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=5486&highlight=#5486

Hello everyone, I'd just like to take a minute and thank everyone of you for making the website such a cool place. It has really grown into something special. It says a lot about all of you as people to stick it out out with me for so long. I am proud to have you as fans and friends. It's good to know that we have put the days of those "less than wholesome photos", behind us (no pun intended!). ha ha ha ! It wasn't too long ago that I would cringe as the page opened up, wondering what new horror would be there to greet me. When someone would say to me," hey, I saw your website" , I used to drop to the ground, whimpering in the fetal position, (just kidding!). Now I can hold my head high.
Seriously, I think we have created something valid. A place where people can express there musical views and know they are going to get honest feedback. Thanks to the website, I can get a global sense of what"s up.( did I just say global sense?) When I think about how far reaching it is , it's crazy. The Complex used to be a 20 x20 room........ Now it's the world!!!!!!
On the musical side of things. It looks like The Complex is going to Texas to perform at South by Southwest. I will let you know the dates as soon as they are confirmed. We will also being doing a west coast tour that will take us from Vancouver,B.C. to San Diego and all cities in between. As for the rest of the world, we are setting up to do a European tour this Summer that will hopefully ******* Japan and Australia and beyond. I plan to see all of you before the year is over! We also have shirts for sale at musictoday. I'm not sure how many are left, but this first design is exclusive and won't be reprinted. These could be worth a fortune someday! (Think Antiques Roadshow!)
Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your Love and support. JC

ZackZ
03-03-2005, 01:39 AM
Jimmy Chamberlin

Replies: 11
Views: 372
PostForum: Ask The Complex! Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:24 pm Subject: Drum Video

Okay, the fact is , I am thinking of doing a drum video sometime this summer. It will depend on my schedule as to when it comes out. I'll let you know. JC

:cool:

Woody
03-04-2005, 05:40 PM
This makes me want to buy Jimmy's album even though I am not that blown away by it just because the guy is fucking awesome.

Ugly
03-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Best Jimmy Chamberlin post, and quite possibly the best post by anyone from The Smashing Pumpkins made online:

<I>The next complex record will have more cowbell...........and we'll really explore the studio space!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!JC</I>

http://jimmychamberlincomplex.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=3092&highlight=#3092