View Full Version : Wearing pissboots, looking at a rainbow.

Grumble
03-02-2005, 08:38 AM
What the hell do you think that would feel like? I think gazing skyward at a beautiful rainbow (God's multicoloured promise to never flood the earth again, remember?) is always a pleasure on some level. But the pissboots? Do they sound nice? Comfortable footwear? Shouldn't think so. They'd most likely be damp and, if we're honest here, at least a little bit smelly.

The type of rainbow I'm talking about here is commonly described as: An arc of spectral colors, usually identified as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet, that appears in the sky opposite the sun as a result of the refractive dispersion of sunlight in drops of rain or mist.

No mention of God there, then. Another example of Christ-hating heathens (who would love to sodomize the world's children) infiltrating our culture on every level to prepare for the advent of Satan.

My ailing grandmother describes pissboots as: Boots. Boots with piss in them.

How would you rate the experience, over all? Put yourself (mentally) into some pissboots and look up at an imaginary rainbow. Does it feel good? Rate it on a scale of H to S (L being the most subtle).

ChristHimself!
03-02-2005, 09:02 AM
tryhard

Grumble
03-02-2005, 09:12 AM
If you mean I'm trying hard to make this whole message board thing work in a way that's both efficient and entertaining, then yes, a tryhard I be.

ChristHimself!
03-02-2005, 09:20 AM
I really just meant you're trying too hard to be funny.

Grumble
03-02-2005, 09:52 AM

Nimrod's Son
03-02-2005, 12:47 PM
stop making threads

i thought we'd been over this

or at least make them at Blamo