View Full Version : Selling off my SP collection!


Homicide
02-28-2005, 01:08 PM
..

Homicide
02-28-2005, 01:09 PM
..

teh b0lly!!1
02-28-2005, 01:13 PM
please die

Homicide
02-28-2005, 01:15 PM
yeah, different source of the metro. only 1 song, i got complete too, but not listed.

Cool As Ice Cream
02-28-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by teh b0lly!!1
please die
and it's fucking expensive. jebus.

RockLobster
02-28-2005, 02:11 PM
thanks for the info

Homicide
02-28-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by teh b0lly!!1
please die

nice, i wish i was as tough as you (haha)

yeah, i dont think its really that expensive, coz i figure most peeps would want a few which ud be reduced, but if none of you is interested, cool. just though id ask.

RockLobster
02-28-2005, 02:27 PM
08/25/90 Lounge Ax, Chicago, IL 9/10 005m SDB>VID-2>DAT>CDR-0>SHN>CDR-1 *Snail*





what's this? is it supposed to be the metro or something else they did that day? SPFC doesn't have it listed

Cool As Ice Cream
02-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by RockLobster
08/25/90 Lounge Ax, Chicago, IL 9/10 005m SDB>VID-2>DAT>CDR-0>SHN>CDR-1 *Snail*

what's this? is it supposed to be the metro or something else they did that day? SPFC doesn't have it listed It is supposed to be Metro. This one track was spread together with the 1989-10-31 show as a bonus track.

Some people have the full 1990-08-25 show, but I haven't seen it on the Hub or anywhere else online yet. I wish it would appear somewhere though.

RockLobster
02-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by CoolAsIceCream
It is supposed to be Metro. This one track was spread together with the 1989-10-31 show as a bonus track.


i know now...
Originally posted by CoolAsIceCream


Some people have the full 1990-08-25 show, but I haven't seen it on the Hub or anywhere else online yet. I wish it would appear somewhere though.

i have that show

Cool As Ice Cream
02-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by RockLobster
i have that show You do? :eek:

Why don't you introduce it on the Hub or seed it as a torrent? Can you?

Or is it not supposed to be shared?

teh b0lly!!1
02-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by CoolAsIceCream

Or is it not supposed to be shared?

2 l33t 4 j00

Quiet.Riot
02-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by teh b0lly!!1
please die

I'll take it then

DieDiemydarling
03-01-2005, 03:27 AM
<space>

Rockin' Cherub
03-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by DieDiemydarling
<space>
you'd prefer an astronaut

Dead
03-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Homicide
yeah, different source of the metro. only 1 song, i got complete too, but not listed.
Silverfuck?