View Full Version : I had a dream that I was trying to leave Netphoria!

noir cat
02-22-2005, 02:59 AM
And Lie and Mirror_Untrue were in my dream and we were all trying to leave. But a bunch of people were stopping us from going, including ******.

Fattening Ass
02-22-2005, 03:03 AM
did he block your way with his penis?

Blue*Carbonite
02-22-2005, 03:03 AM
and then i got drunk and tried to fuck someone

Voice Implodes
02-22-2005, 03:04 AM
i bet me making some stupid joke made you stay.

Mason R Butler
02-22-2005, 04:23 AM
I had a dream where you pinned me down and shit in my mouth but it was actually chocolate. Then you told me that you shit chocolate. This left me very confused.

Liquid-J
02-22-2005, 04:27 AM
i had the most incredible set of messed up dreams last night, i nearly made a post about it this morning, but i had to run out...

highlights in<b></b>cluded going 100 miles an hour down the freeway and seeing random severed body parts of people who had been jogging standing where they would be if they were attached to an upright body, and then falling.. they were brutally real and i felt sick to my stomach and so worried

and then a ghost was running as fast as the car cleaning things up, trash though, he woudln't touch the body parts

there was some shootout at a club, and these rapstars were there

man, i really wish there was a way to record these things, i can't even remember 1/10 of the things that happened, it was thrilling and i was impressed with myself when i woke up, i thought i should be a writer if i can come up with plot twists like the ones i'm forgetting now...

barden
02-22-2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
i had the most incredible set of messed up dreams last night, i nearly made a post about it this morning, but i had to run out...

highlights in<b></b>cluded going 100 miles an hour down the freeway and seeing random severed body parts of people who had been jogging standing where they would be if they were attached to an upright body, and then falling.. they were brutally real and i felt sick to my stomach and so worried

and then a ghost was running as fast as the car cleaning things up, trash though, he woudln't touch the body parts

there was some shootout at a club, and these rapstars were there

man, i really wish there was a way to record these things, i can't even remember 1/10 of the things that happened, it was thrilling and i was impressed with myself when i woke up, i thought i should be a writer if i can come up with plot twists like the ones i'm forgetting now...

I love my dreams.
I love linking them up and remembering the random twists and turns.

It’s just so… odd.

It’s cool.

I’m going for a smoke.

Liquid-J
02-22-2005, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by barden

I love my dreams.
I love linking them up and remembering the random twists and turns.

It’s just so… odd.

It’s cool.

I’m going for a smoke.

yeah i've got a few different landscapes that i revisit every few months, and they are bizarre combinations of real places from my childhood, distorted usually, and invented places, its wild.

i'm not going for a smoke.

barden
02-22-2005, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Liquid-J

yeah i've got a few different landscapes that i revisit every few months, and they are bizarre combinations of real places from my childhood, distorted usually, and invented places, its wild.

i'm not going for a smoke.

I do too.

I go to these like… subway / flea market scenes that are always different looking, but sell the most interesting shit.

And my buddy who did most of my tattoos always has a stall in the market.

It’s weird.

noir cat
02-24-2005, 10:12 PM
I had some pesto chicken pasta at the Cheesecake Factory last night that probably gave me a nightmare. In it, I was abandoned, ran into my dead sister (in the dream she was about 10, but in real life she's not even born yet) and somehow became her, was in purgatory and then I was being chased.

noir cat
02-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
did he block your way with his penis? Something like that?

alexthestampede
02-24-2005, 11:05 PM
i just ahd some dream where we went to this place to kind of wait around for the end of the world. it was like the side of thsi big grassy hill and it was really steep and faced where a meteor would come from or something like that. then at some point we were somewhere with ice and snow everywhere but lava could break through anywhere because we were on a lava field in volcano type situations or something. my dad and uncle and oldest younger brother were there. it was gay i remember not wanting to be there