View Full Version : anyone just IM me?

Liquid-J
02-19-2005, 07:57 AM
that little fucking window came up and i was typing and hit the space bar and it disappeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jared
02-19-2005, 08:11 AM
i im'ed you mentally

Liquid-J
02-19-2005, 08:11 AM
that's what that was... it felt good:o

Varien
02-19-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm counting those exclamation points to see if they're the same amount everytime

Mariner
02-19-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Varien
I'm counting those exclamation points to see if they're the same amount everytime

attn: Varien - please change your custom title to "Canadianal"

killer_tomato
02-19-2005, 12:37 PM
it was cherubdaydream. he said "fuck you"

Liquid-J
08-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Varien

they're definitely not. the way i do it is i type the end of the sentence, then start making the exclamation marks. pretty soon it reaches the end of the row, and starts a new row. (the rows are confined to the text entry box in internet explorer (it doesn't work on firefox which i use at home). well i make sure there are four complete rows with nothing but exclamation marks. that plus however much of an incomplete row there is to get to the first pure-exclamation mark row.

and now, the mystery has been revealed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!