View Full Version : So Im using the new blockbuster online acct i got to help Pimp_M get his ipod...

Gil
02-07-2005, 01:36 AM
And i've watched Harold and Kumar go to white castle and Anchorman so far. Harold and Kumar had a few moments, but i think its utterly a stinker. Anchorman on the otherhand kicks ass. I like that this movie is not so much based solely on Will Ferrell's character (He played it well though i think). The trailers for Anchorman centered it around him--that was one of my reasons for not seeing it in the theatre. I didn't find Ferrell's characters in the past to be that good, so I didn't care for this after seeing the trailer. Just another example of how a shitty trailer can turn off a person who may indeed enjoy a film.

The next flick Im gonna watch is the overly hyped Napoleon Dynamite. I have a feeling i won't like this. I'll have to see.

ammy
02-07-2005, 01:38 AM
i think you'll enjoy N.P.

it's quirky.

Ihaman
02-07-2005, 01:39 AM
I didn't read any of that.

Gil
02-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Ihaman
I didn't read any of that. Thanks for sharing.

Geek USA
02-07-2005, 01:40 AM

Gil
02-07-2005, 01:45 AM
>; [

Geek USA
02-07-2005, 01:52 AM
okay i read it.

Napoleon Dynamite is funny, but kinda slow. It's not as good as everyone makes it seem.

ugh I hate people that say it's the funniest movie ever. IT'S NOT

Oranjes
02-07-2005, 01:52 AM
Napoleon Dynamite was a pretty bad movie.. I'm glad I watched it just to see the part where he says,"it's a liger," though. I laughed a few times, but I'm suprised it's so popular when a lot of the movie is just really slow.

It's a unique movie and for that I give it a kudos bar.

:cool:

Oranjes
02-07-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Geek USA
okay i read it.

Napoleon Dynamite is funny, but kinda slow. It's not as good as everyone makes it seem.

ugh I hate people that say it's the funniest movie ever. IT'S NOT OMG.. You just made my post invalid. :(

Geek USA
02-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Oranjes
OMG.. You just made my post invalid. :(

I'm sorry!

Oranjes
02-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Geek USA

I'm sorry! Don't be.. Next time, I'll post faster!

sppunk
02-07-2005, 02:00 AM
Read the fine print: If you have the movie for two weeks or more, you're charged for it at an incredibly outrageous price.

Netflix >>>> Blockbuster Online because of the fine print.

ammy
02-07-2005, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by sppunk
Read the fine print: If you have the movie for two weeks or more, you're charged for it at an incredibly outrageous price.

Netflix >>>> Blockbuster Online because of the fine print.

i heard about that. it's fucked up.

netflix is so great

Gil
02-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by sppunk

Netflix >>>> Blockbuster Online because of the fine print. Im most likely gonna cancel this account.

THEY DON'T HAVE ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS. :mad:

Gil
02-07-2005, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by ammy
i think you'll enjoy N.P.

it's quirky. This movie was just how i expected it to be: overrated and over hyped. Its not a horrible flick, but its not great either. It had few funny moments. I found it pretty hard to watch at times, as I really didn't like the Napoleon character. It was really annoying. Pedro was kinda annoying too. This movie just kinda goes nowhere.

alexthestampede
02-07-2005, 04:32 AM

barden
02-07-2005, 05:03 AM
I watched the Usual Suspects for the first time last night.
I really enjoyed it.

And I watched Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon on Saturday again.