View Full Version : Yeah Costco!

Liquid-J
02-04-2005, 09:08 PM
i got my tires at costco more than a year ago, and i got a flat the other day. so today i brought the car there and asked to ahve the tire repaired (just a nail that punctured it), and if they could rotate the tires as well.

so when i go to pick it up just hands me my keys and tells me i'm all set! i asked 'don't i need to pay?' i didn't know it is part of the deal when you buy tires there that they take care of that for free!

that was the first time something like that happened to me, it was nice!

obscured01
02-04-2005, 09:10 PM
<font color="dab9ea">I've never been to a costco.

I did see an episode of Oprah when she went to a Costco and was buying all this shit for no reason, really.

Cool about the tires. Deals like that are always awesome.</font>

beef curtains
02-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by obscured01
<font color="dab9ea">

I did see an episode of Oprah when she went to a Costco and was buying all this shit for no reason, really.

</font>

that and an entire meal's worth of free samples are the only reasons to go :cool:

Liquid-J
02-04-2005, 09:13 PM
oh yeah and i never bought a membership there either. when i was living with my buddy he bought an executive membership and it came with one or two extra cards so he gave me one. its pimp.

obscured01
02-04-2005, 09:14 PM
<font color="dab9ea">Is it kind of like a Sam's club?</font>

Liquid-J
Originally posted by So very sad about me

that and an entire meal's worth of free samples are the only reasons to go :cool:

yeah i went inside and looked around just for fun and it seemed to suck. except for alcohol, it seemed cheaper there. maybe there's some other good stuff, but i was looking for a good bed and didn't see one

Liquid-J
<font color="dab9ea">Is it kind of like a Sam's club?</font>

yeah i think so

vanilla
02-04-2005, 09:21 PM
speaking of tires. i was at the gas station yesterday and this prissy lady comes up to me and asks "do you know how to put air in your tire?" and i said "no". and she responded "okay, i'll try and find a guy to do it". how fucking hard is it to put air your tire? are you that incompetent?

edit: i really do know how to put air in my tire, i just didn't want to help her.

Liquid-J
02-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by vanilla
edit: i really do know how to put air in my tire, i just didn't want to help her.

LOL

Trotskilicious
02-04-2005, 09:38 PM
speaking of tires. i was at the gas station yesterday and this prissy lady comes up to me and asks "do you know how to put air in your tire?" and i said "no". and she responded "okay, i'll try and find a guy to do it". how fucking hard is it to put air your tire? are you that incompetent?

Was she "hot"? Hot girls can get most guys to do almost anything. I'm sure it's kind of thrilling.

Nimrod's Son
02-04-2005, 09:39 PM
<font color="dab9ea">Is it kind of like a Sam's club?</font> It is almost exactly like a Sam's Club with a few extras like gasoline and car service

Trotskilicious
02-04-2005, 09:40 PM
And liquor. Does Sam's has liquor? I try and avoid Walmarts.

vanilla
02-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Trotskilicious

Was she "hot"? Hot girls can get most guys to do almost anything. I'm sure it's kind of thrilling.
no, she was older and chubby and had a lot of make-up on. and was standing their just totally helpless. i was like fuck her.

Trotskilicious
02-04-2005, 10:09 PM
and had a lot of make-up on.

She gets old men to do what she wants.

obscured01
02-04-2005, 10:13 PM
And liquor. Does Sam's has liquor? I try and avoid Walmarts.

<font color="dab9ea">I wouldn't know... I've only been the the sam's club here, and Lubbock is a dry city. I know the walmart in Arlington has beer and wine.</font>

Trotskilicious
02-04-2005, 10:15 PM

<font color="dab9ea">I wouldn't know... I've only been the the sam's club here, and Lubbock is a dry city. I know the walmart in Arlington has beer and wine.</font>

You can't get alcohol AT ALL in Lubbock?

obscured01
02-04-2005, 10:18 PM

You can't get alcohol AT ALL in Lubbock?

<font color="dab9ea">Negative-o. You've got to drive 10 miles outside the city limits to get it. It's what we call 'the strip' - because it's a long strip of vegas lighted liquor stores. It's a pain the ass to go there.

I mean, restaurants can sell it, but you can't buy it in the grocery store, and there isn't liquor stores down the street or anything.</font>

Trotskilicious
02-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Newark's got nothing on a dry city with a university in it. My god, what a horrible place Lubbock must be.

obscured01
02-04-2005, 10:20 PM
My god, what a horrible place Lubbock must be.