View Full Version : ITT: We get The Light off of the smack.

Winnipeg_creg
01-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Trotskilicious

Well they shouldn't look like men unless they're dykes.

or proffessional athletes from germany

Sapphire
01-28-2005, 07:14 PM

Don't you want to be liked by people?

In honest to God truth, I don't have the time to care about that petty bullshit. If somebody wants to like me - fine. If they want to hate me - fine. You know what Trots, I don't care that you dislike me. I don't really care for you that much either. But, at least I don't go into your threads and hound you whenever you slip up, or join in when somebody else pounds on you. If I went into all of Fall Down True's threads and screamed, "YEAH!!! HE'S REAL FUCKING FATTT!!! AHHAAHAH!!!" What would I be accomplishing by that? Live and let live man. You're a mod. You shouldn't be seeking confrontation, you should be trying to resolve it.

Sapphire
01-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Give it up man, it just ain't right. :(

The Light
01-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Give what up?

You're fuckin lame and no one cares.

Liquid-J
01-28-2005, 07:58 PM
i think that sapphire is 1 for 10 on guessing the sex of people. i'm tempted to think it is a schtick, but for some reason, i don't think it is

ammy
01-28-2005, 08:00 PM
the phrase "Give it up man" is androgenous

The Light
01-28-2005, 08:02 PM
No, he just always thinks I am a guy. I've gotten used to it and don't think it really matters on a net messageboard :D

At least I am not a total creep

Trotskilicious
01-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Maybe there should be a Toronto board so people like Sapphire and Fall Down Blue can go and be Canidiots.

Varien
01-28-2005, 08:04 PM
He totally macked on me *teehee*

Sapphire
01-28-2005, 08:04 PM
The Light in the Ultimatum thread:

she said, Hey, man, it's heroin or me.

And for fucks sakes, everyone quit being so holier-than-thou. It's a message board? :erm

Sapphire
01-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
i think that sapphire is 1 for 10 on guessing the sex of people. i'm tempted to think it is a schtick, but for some reason, i don't think it is

She acts like a man, but I know she's a girl.

Sapphire
01-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Maybe there should be a Toronto board so people like Sapphire and Fall Down Blue can go and be Canidiots.

It's Fall Down True. :erm

Trotskilicious
01-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Sapphire

It's Fall Down True. :erm

You're fall down stupid.

Trotskilicious
01-28-2005, 08:07 PM
it's a message board? :erm

One on which no one particularily likes you. I can't imagine that reflects positively on your real life character.

Sapphire
01-28-2005, 08:10 PM

One on which no one particularily likes you. I can't imagine that reflects positively on your real life character.

Yep. Everyone here hates me. You got me. :erm

You're fall down stupid.

Is this where I witness your killer wit go into action?

You're right though, I'm a real big "Canidiot" (doesn't really roll off the tongue.) I can't wait to get my greencard so I can down and live with you in Winnersville.

The Light
01-28-2005, 08:13 PM

She acts like a man, but I know she's a girl. Oh, so now you're offending feminists everywhere, too. Great job, asshole. Quit oppressing me!!!!!!

Sapphire
01-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by The Light
Oh, so now you're offending feminists everywhere, too. Great job, asshole. Quit oppressing me!!!!!!

You're a feminist? :confused:

Honest to God, I know you, but I don't know you that well. I knew you were a chick, but you talk just like a normal person does (and I always assume that the "normal person" (regular Joe Q) is a male - and I don't think I'm the only one).

I really didn't mean any offence by it. But, looking back on how I said it, it appears it could piss one off. Look on the brightside, at least you don't look like a man.

Trotskilicious
01-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Is this where I witness your killer wit go into action?

You're right though, I'm a real big "Canidiot" (doesn't really roll off the tongue.) I can't wait to get my greencard so I can down and live with you in Winnersville.

I assume you're probably saying it Canidiooot. There's nothing wrong with being Canadian. There is something wrong with being an idiot and there seem to be a lot of them coming out of the T. Dot.

Trotskilicious
01-28-2005, 08:19 PM

Yep. Everyone here hates me. You got me. :erm

Don't you want to be liked by people?

The Light
01-28-2005, 08:20 PM
How do you know I don't look like a man :confused:

Oh and what is wrong with a lady looking like a man?

Who are YOU to tell women how to look?

You're sorry now that I said I am a feminist being oppressed, even though I am by no means and I was just mocking you?

:o

Trotskilicious
01-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by The Light
Who are YOU to tell women how to look?

Well they shouldn't look like men unless they're dykes.

The Light
01-31-2005, 03:36 PM

Well they shouldn't look like men unless they're dykes. Haha Brendan I hope you have transgendered children that prove to you that a woman does not neccesarily look a certain way :p

Isle
01-31-2005, 04:01 PM
i would like to take this opportunity to support my friend sapphire in his hour of need.

http://home.mchsi.com/~bfanchi/this_thread_rocks.jpg