View Full Version : If we leave you all...

Egadsman
01-26-2005, 11:40 PM
..and go off for a movie, will you promise to be on your best behavior? Your father and I just need one night by ourselves, and no one was availble, so will you Promise to not set the house on fire? Okay, well be back late. I expect you all to be in bed. If you get hungry, tonights dinner is wrapped up in the pink Saran wrap. Just heat it for 3 minutes on defrost. On defrost! Okay, do I have everything? Hun, are you ready? Okay, you all be good, and if there is an emergency call your grandmother. The number is by the phone. And please, please don't instigate your sister. Okay, well, you two have a safe evening! Be good, we love you. I don't want to come home to a mess. Goodnight!

[Tonights feature will be: Castle In The Sky (1986); Director: Hayao Miyazaki]

alexthestampede
01-26-2005, 11:41 PM
My fucking little sister Safi has come to visit me again. Last time I saw her - whilst visiting our parent’s home, she got me into real trouble, telling my parents that I jerked off using my Mom’s panties. I had – I was desperate, not having screwed a girl for two days and needed some cuntal stimulation.
My Dad said it was natural at only eighteen years old, but Mom was furious and said I should have a girlfriend if nothing else. My Mom’s panties were not exactly little delicate ones I was used to, but they had a very smelly gusset which was all the stimulus I needed to jerk to. Mom looked at me ever so strangely long after that event, but gradually it seemed to be forgotten.
Well this time it was going to be Safi’s troubles. Our parents had left for a funeral on the east coast. It was nearly a week long trip as they were staying with some long lost relatives, but this time I knew my sister was in my control. I lied seriously when I told my parents that I would enjoy the company of a sixteen year old.
She lives with our parents on the south side of town and thinks she is the favourite of the family, because she is Soooo gooood! Safi helps Dad in the two warehouse businesses when she finishes school.
I do – occasionally, but I’ve got other things on my mind, like screwing as many girls at school that I can. I may be Indian, but my dick is one solid piece of brown/black meat and with the allowance I get from Dad, I’m fucking loaded, got a cool auto and the girls like that.
The one concession I made to Safi – at least more to my parents, was the day before she came, I did all I could to get the house ready. In my searches I found three bras, eight pairs of panties, one pair of panty hose, two used condoms down the cushions of the sofa and a packet of tampons – one used under the bed. I trashed everything but the panties which I put in my bedside cupboard for sniffing at my leisure.
As I was cleaning up the house my new neighbours called in from across the street. They wanted me to look after their snake for them for the next two days. I was so pissed off because I didn't want to take care of it as I had other things on my mind – like how to get Safi out of the house when the next girl was round
The neighbours said it never bit anyone and was about 9 to 10 inches long. In the end I couldn't refuse because they had the most delightful daughter aged about nineteen with tits to die for and she was in my sights. I might get closer to her through them.
After they left, with me having agreed to look after it, I pondered on how it could be used to scare Safi if needed – to keep her under control. Later on that day I stopped over and picked up the snake. There was no sign of the daughter, but her Mom who was Jewish looking and had a huge butt, was bending over a table reading some magazines in the kitchen and I noticed her cleavage that virtually split her chest up under her chin where her big floppy tits rested on her arms. Fuck! I was so horny, I would have fucked the old bag given the chance.
When I picked the snake up, the father gave me a monster jar full of live worms for its food. I finished cleaning up the house and I fed the snake – it was easy and went out. I picked up and ass fucked a little Asian princess back in my pad. I was really evil and didn’t use a condom. She was one of my regular lays.
The next morning I woke up with a huge hardon. I rolled my foreskin back and found some greasy stuff from last night. It smelt horny, the Asian girl being incredibly wet and on heat with a strong ass smell had left early, so I delved into the cupboard and jerked off into a nice pair of white silk panties - soaking the gusset. There were already stains in the gusset and also round the back but I couldn’t remember whose they were. The best find was two black pubic hairs trapped in the lacy edges.
Safi, Mom and Dad arrived on time and after some coffee and doughnuts, they drove to the airport. Safi was under orders to pull her weight and amazingly she made me some brunch and after that we went shopping for food stocks to suit us both. As he left my car, Dad had slipped me 200 notes for the favour. Mom didn’t see. I was made up because I could economise on the food and spend Dad’s money on partying.
Safi and I got back before noon. She wanted to rest for a little bit because she was tired from shopping – poor thing! She decided to lay out in the sun room, which was where I had put the snake. I grabbed a sandwich and beer, watched some TV and was about to start making some phone calls for a date when she called me in to the room.
"Anil, why is there a snake in here?" she trilled.
"Shit! I forgot to tell you. It's my neighbor's. They called me yesterday and asked me to watch it for the next day or two," I replied, glancing at her very pert tits pointing at me from her tee-shirt, now she had removed her jacket.
Hmmm! No bra yet for those budding breasts. I tensed my dick at the thought, not worried I was thinking dirty about my own little sis. She was fucking female for fucks sake.
"Oh really?’ I don’t know whether I like snakes," she told me peering into the cage.
"Hard luck," I answered tersely. "Well try to get to know it, because it’s here for two days and must be in this warm room. Hey! You want to feed it while I go to the bathroom? There’s some live worms in that jar."
"Suppose so. If I like it, can I take it out of the cage?" she added bravely.
I know she loved animals and had two dogs, a cat, a parrot and a pet monkey at home.
"Yeah! Just don't let it get too far," I answered leaving her.
"OK," she called after me.
I left her alone in the room with the snake and the worms while I went to the bathroom. While I was standing over the toilet, admiring my tool, I thought again about her tits and got semi wood. Delaying my not too urgent piss, I wondered how big her nipples would be and would I get to see them this week. Nice little brotherly peek would do no harm.
I finished my piss and went towards the sun room. Looking in - I saw her lying out on the lounger. Nearing her to check – I could see how she was doing. She seemed really peaceful. I looked around the room to check on the snake and I nearly shat myself seeing it was not in the cage. Luckily I spotted it, half under a table, squirming slowly on the floor. Was it watching Safi and me? It was a light brown mottled colour and seemed very passive.
Safi was lying out in her white bikini and she had untied her top, although laying on her belly. Her bikini clad ass was looking very cute and one half had sneaked into her crack in a classic wedgie. She’s much darker than me and her butt was almost blue/black in it’s colouring.
It’s great being Asian Indian. You are not considered Negro and can pick up Caucasians or black girls easily – if you’re loaded that is. My little sister’s butt was very inviting and sweet looking, with a delicate range of goose bumps all over the fit looking cheeks. By this time my sex hormones were raging. I could not control them. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I knew I wouldn't get to do it with her consent. But soon enough the testosterone took over completely. I knew I had to do it. The incestual arguments flitted into my mind and just as quickly flitted out. There was a female body at my disposal and that was it.
I went into the garage and got out a long piece of soft rope. I grabbed Safi, waking her from her light sleep and before she had a chance to turn over – I tied her hands together and then lifted her off the lounger, her featherweight body easy to move to lay her on a towel on the floor. She screamed blue murder at me until I threatened her with telling our folks about how I had seen her monkey playing with something between her legs, when I visited home back in the winter. That shut her mouth up and she looked fearfully at me as I looked at her trim little body.
I hadn’t seen her pussy and she wasn’t naked, hence my ******ment now as I gazed on her firm, conical, black, glossy tipped boobs. I told her I knew she was using that primate for something sexy that sixteens are not supposed to do, judging by the way she moaned and groaned. Again she protested but my repeated threat shut her up – as she was stunned that I had seen her, but she pleaded with me not to hurt her. I had no intention of that.
I forgot the snake and ran into my room to get a condom. When I got back I saw the snake slowly get close to Safi’s feet. It’s movement was very sensual as it wriggled sinuously across the tiles. She couldn’t see it. I glanced at the tight bundle of bikini material at her crotch, the emphasised bulge due to her back arch as she was laying on her tied arms. It was the first time I really looked at her crotch that closely and boy was it nice.
It bulged upwards, she must have a large pubic bone and I guessed it wouldn’t be hairless. I knew what I had to do. I took her bikini bottom off, accompanied by her shrill shrieks of protest and saw the crisp, untidy growth of glossy black pubes spreading around the top of her dark slit. I nearly juiced my shorts on the spot, realising this was new growth, untouched by the fashionable wax or blade.
By now the snake - maybe attracted to her cunt odours, had reached her knees and suddenly my mind became wild with thoughts of the snake entering her pussy like a living cock. I let the snake go to work.
This snake needed no encouragement. It gradually moved towards Safi’s soft cunt. The snake slowly started to sniff around, raising it’s neat head slightly but then it shoved it’s nose at her gash and started to penetrate her. It peeked its head inside her cunt, and Safi began to move a little bit.
"That your finger Anil?" she whimpered. "It’s ever so dirty, you doing that to your sister."
"Yeah it’s OK Safi, just enjoy it. No one will ever know" I murmured watching the reptile – but a little phased by her soft reaction.
Did she know what a man’s finger felt like inside her cunt? The snake went in a little further and Safi erotically stirred her butt upwards. The snake moved more and more – until in a very short amount of time, more than four inches of its cock width body was inside her cunt.
"Oh my god! What is going on? OH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Safi gasped as I moved close to her head and grinned down at her.
She realised it wasn’t my finger playing with her snatch. I carefully lifted her head so she could see her crotch. I jammed lounger cushions under her head and shoulders and then grasped the reptile’s tail and showed her.
She cried out.
"What is happening to me? Why am I tied up? Holy shit! There is a snake inside me."
The snake began to wriggle around again and it was almost completely inside her pretty cunt. It was great. I guessed that Safi had orgasm after orgasm. Never having seen a kid’s orgasm before I was guessing, all the girls I had fucked were eighteen or more - but her movements, her gasps, her moans coupled with the almost animal way she moved her hips round, like she was seeking satisfaction made me think she was cumming. Her head slid off the cushion and sagged back as she stared at the ceiling – panting. Her chest heaved and her tits almost flattened such was the arc of her torso.
After about ten minutes, I slowly pulled the snake out of her cunt. She was so wet – her juices saturated all round her pussy slit, which was oily dark with purple tints to the lips. I put the snake back into its cage. As I set it down I realised that Safi was still tied and there was more I could do. I saw the jar full of live worms. They were some three to six inches long.
Evilly - I thought how I could use these.
I took some by the handful and set them down on her belly. They slowly started to sliver all over her. Safi was wriggling around, whining at the sight as the worms slithered on her abdomen. Some of the worms were quickly making their way onto her cunt, treating her little black coppice of hair like a forest floor. They were sliding all over the place on there. This was my opportunity to look closer at her cunt.
I studied the tender puffs of her mound, the way her slit carved from nothing on her belly into that long simple black gash. The pussy pouch I now found so delectable was being invaded by a handful of clinging slithering worms and then suddenly I saw it. One! Two! Three! Four! Four worms had suddenly disappeared into Safi’s slippery gash.
Wow! Was I hard.
I knew I could not fuck her while she had worms in her. Well I could but what would happen to them and would I lose some up there forever? So I decided to wait it out and wait for them to slowly come out, or till I had to pull them out myself.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh! This feels so good! What is going on? I have never felt this good before in my entire life. AHHHHHHHH! Oh Anil, what is in me?" Safi lisped, trying to lift her head.
"It’s the worms for the snake that are in you right now sis. It’s fucking exciting. I think you like it eh little Safi? Do you know how hard this is making me? Safi I wanna fuck you right now," I slobbered, kneeling alongside her and showing her my huge erection.
I smoothed my hand along it’s brown length and her eyes widened. She certainly didn’t look scared for a sixteen year old.
"You done this before then?" I asked.
"Er…no no, but yes I have played with myself and little Nukey does things for me. You know that," Safi whined, referring to her monkey. "Youyou yyyoou can’t fuck me Anil. I’m your sister," she stuttered, her fearless eyes fixed on my leaking knob end.
"Just watch me Safi, you want this now?" I teased her licking some of my lube off my finger.
"No no… I mean not yet. It is a lovely one though. Let these worms go to work first," Safi simpered dreamily, staring at my cock.
My ******ment soared at her words 'not yet'. She had succumbed to pressure and my persuasion. She was ready and mine, but I decided in my elder brother wisdom and mostly for my own perverted satisfaction that before I would fuck her lights out, she would get a little more reptilian pleasure. I lifted her tiny body and untied her. She sighed gratefully and rubbed her dead arms but then laid back dreamily onto the towel. I got the lounger mattress and laid that on the floor and rolled her onto it for even more comfort. She made no effort to escape or protest – she was putty in my hands.
"The snake wants his supper Safi. And what does he eat?" I teased her, grabbing the reptile and wafting it about in front of her.
Her eyes widened and she spluttered as her hands instinctively clamped over her pussy. I saw her momentarily feel the worm tails sticking out of her slit and some still sliding on her belly.
"You wouldn’t….you can’t…"
I swiped her hands away and placed it’s head at her cunt and it voraciously ate the few worms that were still on her belly and pouch. She yelped a couple of times as it caught her pubic hairs in it’s jaws. Then I shoved it’s head at the wriggling tails jutting from her pussy. It was on the worms like a flash and it’s head shot into her greasy hole. Safi moaned as she saw what was happening, but rather than protest, she pulled the spare loose skin above her cunt tight up her belly to try to stretch the opening so she could see further for herself.
The snake dug in and Safi’s head lay back and her body thrashed as the feeding frenzy went on inside her vagina. Only about an inch of the snake could be seen now and she pleaded for me to get a mirror so she could watch the bizarre spectacle. I rushed into the lounge and grabbed a large one and placed it so she could see. She smiled as her face registered all her emotions as unseen but obviously delightful sensations emanated from within her young twat.
"You love it Safi, don’t you?" I mocked.
"Oh yes Anil, it’s so so…"
"I’ve got it. It’s charming. You’re charming the snake Safi," I giggled.
"And it can charm me forever," she almost swooned.
"Fuck that!" I exploded impatiently.
I grabbed the snake and pulled it’s chomping length out, throwing it into it’s home and tried to shove my entire fist straight at her cunt. It was kind of hard to get it all in and Safi squealed as I forced into her. Her snatch gradually opened like she was giving birth and allowed my mitt to search for the remaining – if any, worms. It was kind of hard to get those fuckers out of there but it was only two I had to dig for. I wasn't going to fuck her pussy because I knew it would be too easy. I was going to get her the back way.
"Safi turn over! You're getting' fucked in the ass!"
"Wait Anil. That's going to hurt like all hell," she whined, but still without any great protest.
What was she like?
"Yeah! Well maybe it will hurt at first then you are going to want my cock in that ass all the time you monkey fucking bitch," I jeered at, waggling my cock at her.
I must admit, she didn’t seem too scared at the idea and my dick was as hard as it’s ever been. I rolled her onto her stomach – stuffing some cushions under her belly and got ready to go in. I aimed my rock hard cock at her cute little pucker hole and drove in. It was the tightest thing I had ever fucked. I knew it was going to be like this.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed. "That fucking hurts Anil. Slowly."
"Yeah bitch," I responded, forcing all of my prick deep into her anus.
Her word 'slowly' again heartened me. Was she used to ass fucking?
"Oh! Fuck me hard Anil. Fuck me hard. Fill up my ass. Yes, yes … Oh! I think you’ll make me cum quickly. Aaahhgrhh!"
"You brother fucking Indian slut," I mocked her as I pounded balls deep into her tight tunnel.
I didn’t give a fuck if she was cumming. She made all the noises and she didn’t need to fake it with me. Safi fell silent after a while apart from groans, moans and sobs of pleasure. I felt her little body reacting to my sizeable meat ploughing into her dark fundament and knew she had ass fucked before. At sixteen though. Who was the dirty fucker to ass fuck my little sis? All these thoughts coursed through me until I came. I had forgotten the condom in my haste to mount her and after I lay panting on top of her lithe body, I pulled out and my jism spewed out of her stretched asshole almost immediately. She let off a little wet fart and we giggled as I slid off her. She wrinkled her nose up at the smell but we lay quietly apart from the sound of our breathing, gazing up at the ceiling until she stirred and rolled over to peer down at me with inquisitive eyes.
"You fuck girl’s asses all the time?" she asked.
"No not all the time. I like it and so do some of them and at least they can’t get pregnant," I added.
"Yeah, what about us. You might have fucked my pussy and where would we be then? No condom - you evil motherfucker," she chided me.
"Hey! You liked it whichever way Safi," I protested. "And I'm no mother fucker."
She giggled and nodded.
"I love fucking and have done since Da…" she stopped suddenly.
Safi got up and before I could quiz her, she disappeared into the house. She locked herself in the en-suite bathroom in her room for several hours. I got pissed off, phoned a girl and went out for the night. After all, Safi refused to answer any of my pleas to surface before I went out, so fuck her! I thought.
My date was a black girl with the most enormous jugs, who tit fucked me first, then blew me, licked my asshole and then I screwed her for over half an hour before she was satisfied. I couldn’t get to her asshole, she protected that like Fort Knox, but her succulent shaven black cunt was wet and deep and I was happily drunk with sex when I got home.
I found Safi sprawled on my sofa, with some late show TV illuminating the unlit lounge. She was drunk with alcohol and I decided to have a drink, now I was safe home and we got to talking. Safi joined me and I saw an opportunity to loosen her mouth. It worked as she got more Vodka down her.
Amazingly, she and Dad have been fucking since she was six years old. She did say he has a very small dick. I think she meant that as some form of mitigation and he had only fucked her pussy up to her periods starting, then switched to her asshole, mostly because he forgot to get condoms and Mom would have found her pills, no matter where she hid them. Safi said Dad and Mom had not fucked - according to him, since she was born and she felt sorry for him, not knowing the ramifications of the intensely taboo nature of their sex.
Dad had given her all sorts of presents and increased her salary when she helped him, which time spent also gave them plenty of opportunities for fucking.
To say I was stunned was an understatement, but as we both mellowed with booze and became more and more giggly, Safi and I forged an unlikely bond and ended up screwing in my bed for quite some hours. I was exhausted in the morning and she made a huge breakfast, which we wolfed down in bed, then we fucked some more.
I used all my condoms, I pulled out a few times and came on her sleek young body. By then we had discussed all the details of her sex with our father and even touched on maybe I should become a motherfucker to make the circle complete. Mom was not the most attractive of women but she had a wonderful bubble butt. Safi said Mom's tits were long and hung really low, with nipples about an inch long and she was also extremely hairy. I decided I would give the idea some thoughts. Safi blew me and swallowed like she had been doing it for years – but of course she had. I had her asshole again and then she wanted to experiment with me.
I refused to let her tie my hands, but agreed to let her play with the snake in my ass, even letting her insert – with difficulty, a few worms. I couldn’t get my asshole open enough, but I liked the snake wriggling around in there, while Safi kept hold of it. The snake was put away and she stuffed a dildo - which was left by a girl, into my ass. I did like that and wondered why I had never tried that myself.
By the time the week was through, there had been several phone calls from girls wondering why I hadn’t been in touch with them. My friends were mystified at my absence from the pool hall, the gym and various other haunts. I gave them all the same truth that my troublesome young sister was with me, needed a lot of supervision and it would only be for a week.
She was, she did and it was. It was one hell of a week and I had after all enjoyed the company of a sixteen year old.
FIN

Mariner
01-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by spa ced

This is only a test.

*annoying two-tone signal*

If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by a genital pic post thread, a blamo board flood, the latest comeback of fall down blue, a chicago drama explosion, a stefanie's-life-is-ruined thread, an abortion argument, a mention of bad religion, or any other post-al disaster in which netphoria's "normal" state might very well perish.

This concludes this test of the Emergency Boardcast System.

DieDiemydarling
01-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
My fucking little sister Safi has come to visit me again. Last time I saw her - whilst visiting our parent’s home, she got me into real trouble, telling my parents that I jerked off using my Mom’s panties. I had – I was desperate, not having screwed a girl for two days and needed some cuntal stimulation.
My Dad said it was natural at only eighteen years old, but Mom was furious and said I should have a girlfriend if nothing else. My Mom’s panties were not exactly little delicate ones I was used to, but they had a very smelly gusset which was all the stimulus I needed to jerk to. Mom looked at me ever so strangely long after that event, but gradually it seemed to be forgotten.
Well this time it was going to be Safi’s troubles. Our parents had left for a funeral on the east coast. It was nearly a week long trip as they were staying with some long lost relatives, but this time I knew my sister was in my control. I lied seriously when I told my parents that I would enjoy the company of a sixteen year old.
She lives with our parents on the south side of town and thinks she is the favourite of the family, because she is Soooo gooood! Safi helps Dad in the two warehouse businesses when she finishes school.
I do – occasionally, but I’ve got other things on my mind, like screwing as many girls at school that I can. I may be Indian, but my dick is one solid piece of brown/black meat and with the allowance I get from Dad, I’m fucking loaded, got a cool auto and the girls like that.
The one concession I made to Safi – at least more to my parents, was the day before she came, I did all I could to get the house ready. In my searches I found three bras, eight pairs of panties, one pair of panty hose, two used condoms down the cushions of the sofa and a packet of tampons – one used under the bed. I trashed everything but the panties which I put in my bedside cupboard for sniffing at my leisure.
As I was cleaning up the house my new neighbours called in from across the street. They wanted me to look after their snake for them for the next two days. I was so pissed off because I didn't want to take care of it as I had other things on my mind – like how to get Safi out of the house when the next girl was round
The neighbours said it never bit anyone and was about 9 to 10 inches long. In the end I couldn't refuse because they had the most delightful daughter aged about nineteen with tits to die for and she was in my sights. I might get closer to her through them.
After they left, with me having agreed to look after it, I pondered on how it could be used to scare Safi if needed – to keep her under control. Later on that day I stopped over and picked up the snake. There was no sign of the daughter, but her Mom who was Jewish looking and had a huge butt, was bending over a table reading some magazines in the kitchen and I noticed her cleavage that virtually split her chest up under her chin where her big floppy tits rested on her arms. Fuck! I was so horny, I would have fucked the old bag given the chance.
When I picked the snake up, the father gave me a monster jar full of live worms for its food. I finished cleaning up the house and I fed the snake – it was easy and went out. I picked up and ass fucked a little Asian princess back in my pad. I was really evil and didn’t use a condom. She was one of my regular lays.
The next morning I woke up with a huge hardon. I rolled my foreskin back and found some greasy stuff from last night. It smelt horny, the Asian girl being incredibly wet and on heat with a strong ass smell had left early, so I delved into the cupboard and jerked off into a nice pair of white silk panties - soaking the gusset. There were already stains in the gusset and also round the back but I couldn’t remember whose they were. The best find was two black pubic hairs trapped in the lacy edges.
Safi, Mom and Dad arrived on time and after some coffee and doughnuts, they drove to the airport. Safi was under orders to pull her weight and amazingly she made me some brunch and after that we went shopping for food stocks to suit us both. As he left my car, Dad had slipped me 200 notes for the favour. Mom didn’t see. I was made up because I could economise on the food and spend Dad’s money on partying.
Safi and I got back before noon. She wanted to rest for a little bit because she was tired from shopping – poor thing! She decided to lay out in the sun room, which was where I had put the snake. I grabbed a sandwich and beer, watched some TV and was about to start making some phone calls for a date when she called me in to the room.
"Anil, why is there a snake in here?" she trilled.
"Shit! I forgot to tell you. It's my neighbor's. They called me yesterday and asked me to watch it for the next day or two," I replied, glancing at her very pert tits pointing at me from her tee-shirt, now she had removed her jacket.
Hmmm! No bra yet for those budding breasts. I tensed my dick at the thought, not worried I was thinking dirty about my own little sis. She was fucking female for fucks sake.
"Oh really?’ I don’t know whether I like snakes," she told me peering into the cage.
"Hard luck," I answered tersely. "Well try to get to know it, because it’s here for two days and must be in this warm room. Hey! You want to feed it while I go to the bathroom? There’s some live worms in that jar."
"Suppose so. If I like it, can I take it out of the cage?" she added bravely.
I know she loved animals and had two dogs, a cat, a parrot and a pet monkey at home.
"Yeah! Just don't let it get too far," I answered leaving her.
"OK," she called after me.
I left her alone in the room with the snake and the worms while I went to the bathroom. While I was standing over the toilet, admiring my tool, I thought again about her tits and got semi wood. Delaying my not too urgent piss, I wondered how big her nipples would be and would I get to see them this week. Nice little brotherly peek would do no harm.
I finished my piss and went towards the sun room. Looking in - I saw her lying out on the lounger. Nearing her to check – I could see how she was doing. She seemed really peaceful. I looked around the room to check on the snake and I nearly shat myself seeing it was not in the cage. Luckily I spotted it, half under a table, squirming slowly on the floor. Was it watching Safi and me? It was a light brown mottled colour and seemed very passive.
Safi was lying out in her white bikini and she had untied her top, although laying on her belly. Her bikini clad ass was looking very cute and one half had sneaked into her crack in a classic wedgie. She’s much darker than me and her butt was almost blue/black in it’s colouring.
It’s great being Asian Indian. You are not considered Negro and can pick up Caucasians or black girls easily – if you’re loaded that is. My little sister’s butt was very inviting and sweet looking, with a delicate range of goose bumps all over the fit looking cheeks. By this time my sex hormones were raging. I could not control them. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I knew I wouldn't get to do it with her consent. But soon enough the testosterone took over completely. I knew I had to do it. The incestual arguments flitted into my mind and just as quickly flitted out. There was a female body at my disposal and that was it.
I went into the garage and got out a long piece of soft rope. I grabbed Safi, waking her from her light sleep and before she had a chance to turn over – I tied her hands together and then lifted her off the lounger, her featherweight body easy to move to lay her on a towel on the floor. She screamed blue murder at me until I threatened her with telling our folks about how I had seen her monkey playing with something between her legs, when I visited home back in the winter. That shut her mouth up and she looked fearfully at me as I looked at her trim little body.
I hadn’t seen her pussy and she wasn’t naked, hence my ******ment now as I gazed on her firm, conical, black, glossy tipped boobs. I told her I knew she was using that primate for something sexy that sixteens are not supposed to do, judging by the way she moaned and groaned. Again she protested but my repeated threat shut her up – as she was stunned that I had seen her, but she pleaded with me not to hurt her. I had no intention of that.
I forgot the snake and ran into my room to get a condom. When I got back I saw the snake slowly get close to Safi’s feet. It’s movement was very sensual as it wriggled sinuously across the tiles. She couldn’t see it. I glanced at the tight bundle of bikini material at her crotch, the emphasised bulge due to her back arch as she was laying on her tied arms. It was the first time I really looked at her crotch that closely and boy was it nice.
It bulged upwards, she must have a large pubic bone and I guessed it wouldn’t be hairless. I knew what I had to do. I took her bikini bottom off, accompanied by her shrill shrieks of protest and saw the crisp, untidy growth of glossy black pubes spreading around the top of her dark slit. I nearly juiced my shorts on the spot, realising this was new growth, untouched by the fashionable wax or blade.
By now the snake - maybe attracted to her cunt odours, had reached her knees and suddenly my mind became wild with thoughts of the snake entering her pussy like a living cock. I let the snake go to work.
This snake needed no encouragement. It gradually moved towards Safi’s soft cunt. The snake slowly started to sniff around, raising it’s neat head slightly but then it shoved it’s nose at her gash and started to penetrate her. It peeked its head inside her cunt, and Safi began to move a little bit.
"That your finger Anil?" she whimpered. "It’s ever so dirty, you doing that to your sister."
"Yeah it’s OK Safi, just enjoy it. No one will ever know" I murmured watching the reptile – but a little phased by her soft reaction.
Did she know what a man’s finger felt like inside her cunt? The snake went in a little further and Safi erotically stirred her butt upwards. The snake moved more and more – until in a very short amount of time, more than four inches of its cock width body was inside her cunt.
"Oh my god! What is going on? OH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Safi gasped as I moved close to her head and grinned down at her.
She realised it wasn’t my finger playing with her snatch. I carefully lifted her head so she could see her crotch. I jammed lounger cushions under her head and shoulders and then grasped the reptile’s tail and showed her.
She cried out.
"What is happening to me? Why am I tied up? Holy shit! There is a snake inside me."
The snake began to wriggle around again and it was almost completely inside her pretty cunt. It was great. I guessed that Safi had orgasm after orgasm. Never having seen a kid’s orgasm before I was guessing, all the girls I had fucked were eighteen or more - but her movements, her gasps, her moans coupled with the almost animal way she moved her hips round, like she was seeking satisfaction made me think she was cumming. Her head slid off the cushion and sagged back as she stared at the ceiling – panting. Her chest heaved and her tits almost flattened such was the arc of her torso.
After about ten minutes, I slowly pulled the snake out of her cunt. She was so wet – her juices saturated all round her pussy slit, which was oily dark with purple tints to the lips. I put the snake back into its cage. As I set it down I realised that Safi was still tied and there was more I could do. I saw the jar full of live worms. They were some three to six inches long.
Evilly - I thought how I could use these.
I took some by the handful and set them down on her belly. They slowly started to sliver all over her. Safi was wriggling around, whining at the sight as the worms slithered on her abdomen. Some of the worms were quickly making their way onto her cunt, treating her little black coppice of hair like a forest floor. They were sliding all over the place on there. This was my opportunity to look closer at her cunt.
I studied the tender puffs of her mound, the way her slit carved from nothing on her belly into that long simple black gash. The pussy pouch I now found so delectable was being invaded by a handful of clinging slithering worms and then suddenly I saw it. One! Two! Three! Four! Four worms had suddenly disappeared into Safi’s slippery gash.
Wow! Was I hard.
I knew I could not fuck her while she had worms in her. Well I could but what would happen to them and would I lose some up there forever? So I decided to wait it out and wait for them to slowly come out, or till I had to pull them out myself.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh! This feels so good! What is going on? I have never felt this good before in my entire life. AHHHHHHHH! Oh Anil, what is in me?" Safi lisped, trying to lift her head.
"It’s the worms for the snake that are in you right now sis. It’s fucking exciting. I think you like it eh little Safi? Do you know how hard this is making me? Safi I wanna fuck you right now," I slobbered, kneeling alongside her and showing her my huge erection.
I smoothed my hand along it’s brown length and her eyes widened. She certainly didn’t look scared for a sixteen year old.
"You done this before then?" I asked.
"Er…no no, but yes I have played with myself and little Nukey does things for me. You know that," Safi whined, referring to her monkey. "Youyou yyyoou can’t fuck me Anil. I’m your sister," she stuttered, her fearless eyes fixed on my leaking knob end.
"Just watch me Safi, you want this now?" I teased her licking some of my lube off my finger.
"No no… I mean not yet. It is a lovely one though. Let these worms go to work first," Safi simpered dreamily, staring at my cock.
My ******ment soared at her words 'not yet'. She had succumbed to pressure and my persuasion. She was ready and mine, but I decided in my elder brother wisdom and mostly for my own perverted satisfaction that before I would fuck her lights out, she would get a little more reptilian pleasure. I lifted her tiny body and untied her. She sighed gratefully and rubbed her dead arms but then laid back dreamily onto the towel. I got the lounger mattress and laid that on the floor and rolled her onto it for even more comfort. She made no effort to escape or protest – she was putty in my hands.
"The snake wants his supper Safi. And what does he eat?" I teased her, grabbing the reptile and wafting it about in front of her.
Her eyes widened and she spluttered as her hands instinctively clamped over her pussy. I saw her momentarily feel the worm tails sticking out of her slit and some still sliding on her belly.
"You wouldn’t….you can’t…"
I swiped her hands away and placed it’s head at her cunt and it voraciously ate the few worms that were still on her belly and pouch. She yelped a couple of times as it caught her pubic hairs in it’s jaws. Then I shoved it’s head at the wriggling tails jutting from her pussy. It was on the worms like a flash and it’s head shot into her greasy hole. Safi moaned as she saw what was happening, but rather than protest, she pulled the spare loose skin above her cunt tight up her belly to try to stretch the opening so she could see further for herself.
The snake dug in and Safi’s head lay back and her body thrashed as the feeding frenzy went on inside her vagina. Only about an inch of the snake could be seen now and she pleaded for me to get a mirror so she could watch the bizarre spectacle. I rushed into the lounge and grabbed a large one and placed it so she could see. She smiled as her face registered all her emotions as unseen but obviously delightful sensations emanated from within her young twat.
"You love it Safi, don’t you?" I mocked.
"Oh yes Anil, it’s so so…"
"I’ve got it. It’s charming. You’re charming the snake Safi," I giggled.
"And it can charm me forever," she almost swooned.
"Fuck that!" I exploded impatiently.
I grabbed the snake and pulled it’s chomping length out, throwing it into it’s home and tried to shove my entire fist straight at her cunt. It was kind of hard to get it all in and Safi squealed as I forced into her. Her snatch gradually opened like she was giving birth and allowed my mitt to search for the remaining – if any, worms. It was kind of hard to get those fuckers out of there but it was only two I had to dig for. I wasn't going to fuck her pussy because I knew it would be too easy. I was going to get her the back way.
"Safi turn over! You're getting' fucked in the ass!"
"Wait Anil. That's going to hurt like all hell," she whined, but still without any great protest.
What was she like?
"Yeah! Well maybe it will hurt at first then you are going to want my cock in that ass all the time you monkey fucking bitch," I jeered at, waggling my cock at her.
I must admit, she didn’t seem too scared at the idea and my dick was as hard as it’s ever been. I rolled her onto her stomach – stuffing some cushions under her belly and got ready to go in. I aimed my rock hard cock at her cute little pucker hole and drove in. It was the tightest thing I had ever fucked. I knew it was going to be like this.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed. "That fucking hurts Anil. Slowly."
"Yeah bitch," I responded, forcing all of my prick deep into her anus.
Her word 'slowly' again heartened me. Was she used to ass fucking?
"Oh! Fuck me hard Anil. Fuck me hard. Fill up my ass. Yes, yes … Oh! I think you’ll make me cum quickly. Aaahhgrhh!"
"You brother fucking Indian slut," I mocked her as I pounded balls deep into her tight tunnel.
I didn’t give a fuck if she was cumming. She made all the noises and she didn’t need to fake it with me. Safi fell silent after a while apart from groans, moans and sobs of pleasure. I felt her little body reacting to my sizeable meat ploughing into her dark fundament and knew she had ass fucked before. At sixteen though. Who was the dirty fucker to ass fuck my little sis? All these thoughts coursed through me until I came. I had forgotten the condom in my haste to mount her and after I lay panting on top of her lithe body, I pulled out and my jism spewed out of her stretched asshole almost immediately. She let off a little wet fart and we giggled as I slid off her. She wrinkled her nose up at the smell but we lay quietly apart from the sound of our breathing, gazing up at the ceiling until she stirred and rolled over to peer down at me with inquisitive eyes.
"You fuck girl’s asses all the time?" she asked.
"No not all the time. I like it and so do some of them and at least they can’t get pregnant," I added.
"Yeah, what about us. You might have fucked my pussy and where would we be then? No condom - you evil motherfucker," she chided me.
"Hey! You liked it whichever way Safi," I protested. "And I'm no mother fucker."
She giggled and nodded.
"I love fucking and have done since Da…" she stopped suddenly.
Safi got up and before I could quiz her, she disappeared into the house. She locked herself in the en-suite bathroom in her room for several hours. I got pissed off, phoned a girl and went out for the night. After all, Safi refused to answer any of my pleas to surface before I went out, so fuck her! I thought.
My date was a black girl with the most enormous jugs, who tit fucked me first, then blew me, licked my asshole and then I screwed her for over half an hour before she was satisfied. I couldn’t get to her asshole, she protected that like Fort Knox, but her succulent shaven black cunt was wet and deep and I was happily drunk with sex when I got home.
I found Safi sprawled on my sofa, with some late show TV illuminating the unlit lounge. She was drunk with alcohol and I decided to have a drink, now I was safe home and we got to talking. Safi joined me and I saw an opportunity to loosen her mouth. It worked as she got more Vodka down her.
Amazingly, she and Dad have been fucking since she was six years old. She did say he has a very small dick. I think she meant that as some form of mitigation and he had only fucked her pussy up to her periods starting, then switched to her asshole, mostly because he forgot to get condoms and Mom would have found her pills, no matter where she hid them. Safi said Dad and Mom had not fucked - according to him, since she was born and she felt sorry for him, not knowing the ramifications of the intensely taboo nature of their sex.
Dad had given her all sorts of presents and increased her salary when she helped him, which time spent also gave them plenty of opportunities for fucking.
To say I was stunned was an understatement, but as we both mellowed with booze and became more and more giggly, Safi and I forged an unlikely bond and ended up screwing in my bed for quite some hours. I was exhausted in the morning and she made a huge breakfast, which we wolfed down in bed, then we fucked some more.
I used all my condoms, I pulled out a few times and came on her sleek young body. By then we had discussed all the details of her sex with our father and even touched on maybe I should become a motherfucker to make the circle complete. Mom was not the most attractive of women but she had a wonderful bubble butt. Safi said Mom's tits were long and hung really low, with nipples about an inch long and she was also extremely hairy. I decided I would give the idea some thoughts. Safi blew me and swallowed like she had been doing it for years – but of course she had. I had her asshole again and then she wanted to experiment with me.
I refused to let her tie my hands, but agreed to let her play with the snake in my ass, even letting her insert – with difficulty, a few worms. I couldn’t get my asshole open enough, but I liked the snake wriggling around in there, while Safi kept hold of it. The snake was put away and she stuffed a dildo - which was left by a girl, into my ass. I did like that and wondered why I had never tried that myself.
By the time the week was through, there had been several phone calls from girls wondering why I hadn’t been in touch with them. My friends were mystified at my absence from the pool hall, the gym and various other haunts. I gave them all the same truth that my troublesome young sister was with me, needed a lot of supervision and it would only be for a week.
She was, she did and it was. It was one hell of a week and I had after all enjoyed the company of a sixteen year old.
FIN :rofl: