View Full Version : some people say "hain't"


tootsie
01-20-2005, 06:34 PM
and its not like a haint, which some people define as a 'ghost' or somesuch.

i mean hain't as in ain't.

its double redneck.

Dead
01-20-2005, 06:42 PM
Got dangit!

sarasvati
01-20-2005, 06:51 PM
i've never heard anyone say that before. sounds pretty bad, though!

Varien
01-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Some newfoundlanders put h's in front of all their vowels, and drop them when they're supposed to be there, it's hilarious.

Liquid-J
01-20-2005, 07:50 PM
http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/roo/56061691.html

Mariner
01-20-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/roo/56061691.html

so who do you think lives there, accounting and law?

Liquid-J
01-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Mariner


so who do you think lives there, accounting and law?

LOL, nice. i'm guessing one of them is retail though.

Mariner
01-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J


LOL, nice. i'm guessing one of them is retail though.

i was trying to figure out which ones would most have the aggressive/cold/brash attitude conveyed in the listing.

ooh, maybe something in credit/finance.

Liquid-J
01-20-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Mariner


i was trying to figure out which ones would most have the aggressive/cold/brash attitude conveyed in the listing.

ooh, maybe something in credit/finance.


HOW DARE YOU!!

Voice Implodes
01-20-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Varien
Some newfoundlanders put h's in front of all their vowels, and drop them when they're supposed to be there, it's hilarious.

don't you mean ilharious?

Mariner
01-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J



HOW DARE YOU!!


just


like


that.

East Rocket
01-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Here in Texas, we say "ain't", but never "hain't".