View Full Version : uri gellar's ghost hunting show

Isle
01-10-2005, 09:44 AM
just hilarious. first installment aired last night. he went to venice and tried to get into this haunted house which allegedly kills its owners. it was pretty compelling stuff generally, but at the same just ridiculous. it was filmed as if it were a Silent Hill videogame and had dozens of creepy "reconstruction" cutscenes of events from venice's horrific past. anyway choice moments in the show incIuded uri exploring the overgrown grounds of an abandoned plague hospital then going "I SENSE SOMETHING....THERE IZ SOMETHING EVIL NEARBY!!1" then bending down to find a conveniently placed human skull. "OH MY GOD!!1 A SKULL!! I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" and then running away leaving the cameraman standing right by the skull still filming. it is just me or are documentary film crews invincible transcendent beings?

eheheh. anyway, uri is apparently in chicago in next weeks show. maybe he'll go to the metro.

Isle
01-10-2005, 10:55 AM
no one care huh

yeah, well, you're all gay anyway

C33
01-10-2005, 10:55 AM
so are you lol!!!!!11

Isle
01-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Crestfallen33
so are you lol!!!!!11

omg, omg, omg

C33
01-10-2005, 11:00 AM
omg

Sonic Johnny
01-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Crestfallen33
omg

mistle
01-10-2005, 11:08 AM
i saw this guy on tv once who could connect with the spirit world. the spirits would communicate through his body and they revealed that there had been commited a murder in the haunted house a long time ago. then when asked when the murder had taken place they answered "wait a minute. we have to recalculate to earth time"

:erm

barden
01-11-2005, 03:01 AM
Tell me more.
I'm interested.

I was thinking about this on the loo yesterday.

Dead
01-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Jewish people hunting ghosts? Crazy!!

Isle
01-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by barden
Tell me more.
I'm interested.

I was thinking about this on the loo yesterday.

how interesting. umm what do you want to know? gore? mystery? funnee?

barden
01-12-2005, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Isle

how interesting. umm what do you want to know? gore? mystery? funnee?

“I want to know it all Isle. I want to know <i>everything</i>.”
Said Baden as the door closed.
Isle eyes darted up to meet his the second before the light was snapped shut, and saw the intention in his gaze.

He knew, it wouldn’t, couldn’t be much longer before….

‘I know what you’re thinking, Isle, and I’m disturbed. Please curb your little perverted thoughts’.

‘Oh’ said Isle.

Baden leaned in closer and whispered, ‘Isle, I don’t even know your real name!’

Isle thought about this for a while, the silence provoking Baden to speak again
‘I’m kind of in a daze. I think I’m still half asleep. I don’t really know what I’m saying or why. Haha. But the story line thing could be fun, with more dedication and concentration.’

Isle wept.

DieDiemydarling
01-12-2005, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Isle

how interesting. umm what do you want to know? gore? mystery? funnee? piczzz of u on toilet plz lolol

Isle
01-12-2005, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by barden

“I want to know it all Isle. I want to know <i>everything</i>.”
Said Baden as the door closed.
Isle eyes darted up to meet his the second before the light was snapped shut, and saw the intention in his gaze.

He knew, it wouldn’t, couldn’t be much longer before….

‘I know what you’re thinking, Isle, and I’m disturbed. Please curb your little perverted thoughts’.

‘Oh’ said Isle.

Baden leaned in closer and whispered, ‘Isle, I don’t even know your real name!’

Isle thought about this for a while, the silence provoking Baden to speak again
‘I’m kind of in a daze. I think I’m still half asleep. I don’t really know what I’m saying or why. Haha. But the story line thing could be fun, with more dedication and concentration.’

Isle wept.

aww.

Isle
01-12-2005, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by DieDiemydarling
piczzz of u on toilet plz lolol

eheheheh,