View Full Version : Netphorian CD Swap

Crono
12-31-2004, 10:59 PM
Just a reminder so that people like myself actually send things to other people. I don't remember seeing one of these recently.

ZackZ
01-01-2005, 02:41 AM
If you didn't send it, you're banned from future exchanges.

Toby
01-01-2005, 03:54 PM
I've been meaning to send mine, but I've been travelling around for the past few weeks.

Guz, I need your addy again because I deleted all my PM's

pale blue eyes
01-02-2005, 12:48 AM
I dropped mine in the post a couple days ago.

daydreamer999
01-04-2005, 12:20 AM
I sent mine, and I may or may not have recieved one... I'm away at the moment.

spa ced
01-04-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by pale blue eyes

Egadsman
01-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Okay, I suck, but I have a valid excuse. I've been going through a really rough time as of late where I haven't been able to do much of anything. If you need proof, I'll post a picture of all the medication I've gone through in the last two months to stay afloat. I'll be doing the last bit of work on the two mix discs over the next couple days, and if I can scroung up the money, I'll get the artwork printed this weekend and have it out monday. See, I only somewhat suck. Mostly, I'm just going crazy. Sorry swap partner....he's not replying through PM.

smashingjj
01-05-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by pale blue eyes

ZackZ
01-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
neither me or the person i was assigned to have done anything yet

I guess that makes you a couple of douches.

barden
01-06-2005, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Egadsman
Okay, I suck, but I have a valid excuse. I've been going through a really rough time as of late where I haven't been able to do much of anything. If you need proof, I'll post a picture of all the medication I've gone through in the last two months to stay afloat. I'll be doing the last bit of work on the two mix discs over the next couple days, and if I can scroung up the money, I'll get the artwork printed this weekend and have it out monday. See, I only somewhat suck. Mostly, I'm just going crazy. Sorry swap partner....he's not replying through PM.

I did reply!

Didn’t you get it?

I don’t mind, at all, sir.

Maybe the medication will make the music choices and the artwork more fun
;)

Take as long as you need!

Did you get my PM about my situation?