View Full Version : Zwan studio update!


List On Fork
08-07-2002, 10:51 PM
from Blender magazine:

"Zwan, the supergroup featuring ex-Smashing Pumpkins Billy Corgan and Jimmy Chamberlain, has finished recording its first album at Electrical Audio Studios in Chicago. The band is searching for a label..."

Crono
08-07-2002, 11:09 PM
no mention of any other members....

JoaoMiguel
08-08-2002, 12:16 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Crono:
no mention of any other members....</font>

Who are the other members anyway?

Boycott Graceland
08-08-2002, 01:12 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by JoaoMiguel:
Who are the other members anyway?

</font>


skullfisher, jesus, mike garson and dead.

sarasvati
08-08-2002, 01:15 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Boycott Graceland:

dead.</font>

Sean! You're a member of Zwan? why didn't you tell me!

Dead
08-08-2002, 01:17 AM
I tried, but you were too busy playing Mario Kart 64 and sucking face to notice me http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif

jet set willy
08-08-2002, 01:18 AM
Well that was recorded relatively quick. I wonder how many songs they recorded.

------------------
http://www.retro-games.co.uk/e-comon/jsw.gif

sarasvati
08-08-2002, 01:23 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dead:
I tried, but you were too busy playing Mario Kart 64 and sucking face to notice me http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/frown.gif</font>

But you were too busy passed out on the couch and making out with Scott to tell me! http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/biggrin.gif

Deege
08-08-2002, 02:05 AM
That wasnt recorded that quick...we've been hearing about it for months.
hmmm....looking for a label. Obviously not Virgin...I am trying to think of some good labels that they have a chance of ending up on. Definatly not Epic or Divine, since Sharon Osbourne is heavily influencing those labels these days. LOL I don't know much about indie/alternative type of labels...I know all of the indie ****l/hard rock labels like Spitfire or Sanctuary...but they have been signing a combination of newer heavy acts and washed up 80s bands lately...so I doubt Billy would end up on those...

------------------
No way to disconnect

Quiet CD
08-08-2002, 02:22 AM
i knew this wouldn't be appreciated in other places so...

a) done recording maybe, near done not at all, someone just was asked to come back for a period of time to work on the album

b) there is studio material from even before the glasshouse show... so i mean there could material for the album (to go into mixing) from several different sessions

c) only real proof of completion or near completion of recording is the papa-m show in la next week, but that could be a break, but its a good sign

liquid slide
08-08-2002, 07:06 AM
they're either signing to victory or vagrant

------------------
the aeroplane moves whether you want it to or not. cram packed with fuel injected jet missile action, this is war motherfucker and don't you forget it for one second.

Cherub Angel
08-08-2002, 08:40 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Deege:
That wasnt recorded that quick...we've been hearing about it for months.
hmmm....looking for a label. Obviously not Virgin...I am trying to think of some good labels that they have a chance of ending up on. Definatly not Epic or Divine, since Sharon Osbourne is heavily influencing those labels these days. LOL I don't know much about indie/alternative type of labels...I know all of the indie ****l/hard rock labels like Spitfire or Sanctuary...but they have been signing a combination of newer heavy acts and washed up 80s bands lately...so I doubt Billy would end up on those...

</font>


Atlantic maybe? Or maybe Billy will start his own label. Or maybe he'll just release it on the net again (wishful thinking).

Fish
08-08-2002, 11:11 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by liquid slide:
victory</font>

I can really imagine Billy shouting "MOSH DOWN" during "Jesus, I"

EyeDrownToday
08-08-2002, 11:33 AM
How come I can't f**king find any Zwan CDs anywhere????

------------------
I'm your lover, I'm your zero.

rawkstar
08-08-2002, 11:40 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by EyeDrownToday:
How come I can't f**king find any Zwan CDs anywhere????

</font>

anyone biting??


------------------
http://www.scitechnorth.ca/123.jpg

Stearnsie
08-08-2002, 02:20 PM
Constantinople Records possibly?

joe joe
08-08-2002, 02:44 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Stearnsie:
Constantinople Records possibly?</font>finally someone who makes sense... billy has millions of dollars to start his own label... but it could be a sub division of another too...

Dead
08-08-2002, 05:57 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by joe joe:
finally someone who makes sense... billy has millions of dollars to start his own label...
</font>

Not if he's secretly been paying child support all these years for those Wisconsin babies.

armos
08-08-2002, 06:05 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Boycott Graceland:
jesus</font>

oh, snap.

Boycott Graceland
08-08-2002, 06:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dead:
Not if he's secretly been paying child support all these years for those Wisconsin babies.</font>

man, wisconsin women are loose.

sarasvati
08-08-2002, 07:05 PM
sony, perhaps?

Fonzie
08-08-2002, 07:14 PM
Sony are the devil. Just ask Michael Jackson - he's having to sell his giraffes.

Cash-Strapped Michael Jackson Forced To Sell Off Pet Giraffes As Meat
NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH, CA—Nearly bankrupt due to Sony exploitation and under-promotion, Michael Jackson was forced to sell more than two dozen of his beloved pet giraffes to exotic-meat suppliers Monday. "I will greatly miss Patches and Princess and the other giraffes," Jackson said in a statement read by his lawyer. "But Tommy Mottola has cruelly left me with no choice but to pawn off some of my dearest friends in order to survive." Jackson's financial situation is reportedly so dire that he's also had to make do with a bargain-brand anal bleach.

relaxor!
08-08-2002, 07:23 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by liquid slide:
they're either signing to victory or vagrant

</font>Uh, not likely.



------------------
http://www.maritime.org/conf/conf-img/conf-jons-fig12.gif

Dead
08-08-2002, 09:01 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Boycott Graceland:
man, wisconsin women are loose.
</font>

And fat.

Tatsuma
08-10-2002, 10:28 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Fonzie:
Sony are the devil. Just ask Michael Jackson - he's having to sell his giraffes.

Cash-Strapped Michael Jackson Forced To Sell Off Pet Giraffes As Meat
NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH, CA—Nearly bankrupt due to Sony exploitation and under-promotion, Michael Jackson was forced to sell more than two dozen of his beloved pet giraffes to exotic-meat suppliers Monday. "I will greatly miss Patches and Princess and the other giraffes," Jackson said in a statement read by his lawyer. "But Tommy Mottola has cruelly left me with no choice but to pawn off some of my dearest friends in order to survive." Jackson's financial situation is reportedly so dire that he's also had to make do with a bargain-brand anal bleach.

</font>

Dead
08-10-2002, 12:21 PM
I hate when people just quote an entire post and don't add anything new.

Smoothie
08-10-2002, 02:41 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dead:
I hate when people just quote an entire post and don't add anything new.</font>

zerock
08-10-2002, 03:11 PM
hehe cool , dead now that i know you are in zwan, can you give me an autograph, huh, and tell billy i said hi.

------------------
Zeromd

my bootlist (http://www.libertypr.net/zero)

Example
08-11-2002, 09:45 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by bodies:
hehe cool , dead now that i know you are in zwan, can you give me an autograph, huh, and tell billy i said hi.

</font>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dead
08-11-2002, 02:24 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by bodies:
hehe cool , dead now that i know you are in zwan, can you give me an autograph, huh, and tell billy i said hi.

</font>

Sure. BTW Billy said he loves you and all the children of the world.

metal machine
08-13-2002, 06:06 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Deege:
looking for a label. </font>kiki poo!!!

0RyaN0
08-14-2002, 04:05 PM
victory or vagrant...??!?!?!!?!
yeah.. we all know zwan is sooooo emo and punk!!! fucking retard.