View Full Version : cdrs


forestelf
08-12-2002, 07:39 PM
Hey, I know this is asked a lot here, but anyone know any current deals on good cdrs?
I am running a little low
thanks for any help
Will

The Gaddrow
08-12-2002, 07:43 PM
Last week Best Buy had 50 disc Fuji TY spindles for $12.99 with a $10.00 rebate. I didn't know until late Saturday, or else I would have posted about it. Just keep your eyes open at Best Buy ads.

Rhinoceros
08-12-2002, 08:35 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by The Gaddrow:
Last week Best Buy had 50 disc Fuji TY spindles for $12.99 with a $10.00 rebate. I didn't know until late Saturday, or else I would have posted about it. Just keep your eyes open at Best Buy ads.</font>

jeez! $2.99 for a 50 pack? too bad I don't have any Best Buy stores around here. Last time I saw a deal like that was...at best buy.

Dead
08-12-2002, 09:06 PM
I always see people talk about your awesome Fuji/Best Buy deals, I had my parents pick me up some Fuji there a few months ago while they were in the US, cost $39.99 for a 100pack. That's a lot better than here in Canada but I was expecting a lower price :P

Its $50 Canadian for a 50pack here. Plus about $7.50 in sales tax. I have like 230 Fujis now, that should last me until DVDR :)

Jason Smith
08-12-2002, 09:13 PM
I think Circuit City is running a Fuji 50 pack deal for 1.99 after rebate.

severin
08-13-2002, 01:44 AM
i envy you, really...the only way i can get taiyo yudens here is buying sony cdr's and they are about 1 EUR/disc. thinking about that, i always have the bad end, when i trade with americans. i pay nearly 20 times more than you do per disc

RumoredToTheS&N
08-13-2002, 03:54 PM
yeah, i got 100 fuji cdrs at best buy yesterday for $7.99 after rebates.

Dead
08-14-2002, 01:40 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by RumoredToTheS&N:
yeah, i got 100 fuji cdrs at best buy yesterday for $7.99 after rebates.</font>

Damn you!

Rens
08-14-2002, 01:43 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
i envy you, really...the only way i can get taiyo yudens here is buying sony cdr's and they are about 1 EUR/disc. thinking about that, i always have the bad end, when i trade with americans. i pay nearly 20 times more than you do per disc</font>

Yup, that's why I always hate to read posts like "why doesn't everyone backup all his shns to disc? cdrs cost nothing, etc. etc."

------------------
Rens Lohmann - Trading Page (http://www.xs4all.nl/~alohmann/index.html)

sarasvati
08-15-2002, 10:38 PM
Yeah...and apparently there was some rumor that in canada there would be extra taxes on blank media...grrrr.

Dead
08-16-2002, 12:54 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sarasvati:
Yeah...and apparently there was some rumor that in canada there would be extra taxes on blank media...grrrr.</font>

Are you being sarcastic? We've had that tax for a long time already. We even have to pay sales tax on the cdr tax since its built into the price already. I heard that they were trying to more than double the cdr tax.

sarasvati
08-17-2002, 06:52 PM
I meant, like...it was going to make the price of CDRs like, waaaay more expensive, like twice as much as they are now...I almost always thought that there was some kind of built-in tax for cdrs already because they are so much more expensive here than in the US...but yeah, I heard about the doubling the cdr tax, that's more like what I meant http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Jeroen (Aagje)
08-18-2002, 01:15 AM
Last time I bought a spindle (100) I paid EUR 40, here in the Netherlands. Blank Tayo Yudens babee http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
I thought that was pretty much ok for around here.

Be blissed
Jeroen
who has played enough Diablo 2 for one night... sleeep

severin
08-18-2002, 05:46 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Jeroen (Aagje):

Last time I bought a spindle (100) I paid EUR 40, here in the Netherlands. Blank Tayo Yudens babee http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif
I thought that was pretty much ok for around here.

Be blissed
Jeroen
who has played enough Diablo 2 for one night... sleeep</font>

tell me your source, pleeeeaaaassssee. even if i add postage, it would be still cheaper for me than those cheap-o cd'rs i could get if i want to go cheap

Smiley
08-19-2002, 11:42 AM
http://images.bestbuy.com/ComputersPeripherals/specials/images/BulkMedia/mainBulkMedia20020421.jpg
sexy!

------------------
"love does not always have to be quiet and graceful, it can be boisterous and loud and even rude, to shout above the din to be heard sometimes... if only to bring a little peace" -bc
http://www.suicidekiss.org

porcelinaoceans
08-24-2002, 09:52 AM
-