View Full Version : HEY Slacker!

Liquid-J
12-17-2004, 02:46 PM
sup man, long time!

Slacker
12-17-2004, 02:51 PM
hey not much, been busy as heck here at work. been consulting at this company for most of the year now and they offered me a pretty sweet job this week. Today is a major down day though so I figured I'd hop on and give people some hell.

Liquid-J
12-17-2004, 02:54 PM
W0RD

Mariner
12-17-2004, 02:56 PM
apparently, he's mantastic.

Winnipeg_creg
12-17-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
hey not much, been busy as heck here at work. been consulting at this company for most of the year now and they offered me a pretty sweet job this week. Today is a major down day though so I figured I'd hop on and give people some hell.

soon you can afford to buy a ford focus and diapers to your babies

Slacker
12-17-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg

soon you can afford to buy a ford focus and diapers to your babies

I see creg still sucks at insulting people, nice to know some things never change.

Slacker
12-17-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Mariner
apparently, he's mantastic.

yes

Winnipeg_creg
12-17-2004, 03:07 PM

I see creg still sucks at insulting people, nice to know some things never change.

like the way you always remain a sad bastard (got you loser).

blackfaerie
12-17-2004, 03:07 PM
hah.

Winnipeg_creg
12-17-2004, 03:09 PM

i'm rubber, you're glue

Mariner
12-17-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg, Slacker

guys, don't be Frank Jr. and Steve Jr.

Slacker
12-17-2004, 03:11 PM

i'm rubber, you're glue

you like to glue rubbers where?!

Winnipeg_creg
12-17-2004, 03:11 PM
i thought you were a provider, a real man, but apparently you're just a scared little child.

Winnipeg_creg
12-17-2004, 03:17 PM
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HL/HR/NE/HU/OQBURLKVCTRC.jpg

"hey look everybody, ten years of intense tae-kwan-doe traning has enabled me to lift my child with my penix"

YOUR LOSING SLACKER, GOT TO DO SOMETHING

Slacker
12-17-2004, 03:21 PM
dont show that pic to any of the mental hospital nurses, it would excite them too much

Mariner
12-17-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Mariner

guys, don't be Frank Jr. and Steve Jr.

Liquid-J
12-17-2004, 03:23 PM
you guys should just team up and demolish someone who sucks.

it'd be overkill, but maybe cherubdaydream? or maybe affectation, even though he'd never realize that he's losing. perhaps JINKAS

Winnipeg_creg
12-17-2004, 03:24 PM
dont show that pic to any of the mental hospital nurses, it would excite them too much

i'm sorry, i usually don't feel the need to unleash my awesome flaming abilities (with great power comes great responsibility, like one of americas most important historical figures once said), but you deserved it, you little pervert.

Slacker
12-17-2004, 03:29 PM

i'm sorry, i usually don't feel the need to unleash my awesome flaming abilities (with great power comes great responsibility, like one of americas most important historical figures once said), but you deserved it, you little pervert.

flaming abilities? ha ha right.

anyway, yeah J is right, I dont know why you hate me so much, I used to think you were a pretty level headed guy then you started going on about how you are a mental patient and insulting me with your.."flaming abilities" so anyway....lets spread love not hate, its the holidays. what do you and your looney friends plan for the holidays?

Winnipeg_creg
12-17-2004, 03:46 PM

flaming abilities? ha ha right.

anyway, yeah J is right, I dont know why you hate me so much, I used to think you were a pretty level headed guy then you started going on about how you are a mental patient and insulting me with your.."flaming abilities" so anyway....lets spread love not hate, its the holidays. what do you and your looney friends plan for the holidays?

being a mental patient and hating your guts are not sure signs of insanity. if you were less of a self important jerk, this would not be a hard concept for you to grasp.

ps. me and my fellow inmates are planning your demise, through beheading.

Winnipeg_creg
12-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
when cherubdaydream or JINKAS show their ugly mugs around here they are so dead

keep on smirking funny man, i'm currently searching the archives for old closets with YOUR skeletons in them (they belong to you that is).

Liquid-J
12-17-2004, 03:50 PM

keep on smirking funny man, i'm currently searching the archives for old closets with YOUR skeletons in them (they belong to you that is).

:rofl:

ok.... i'm sure there are plenty

but back to the issue at hand, are you with me?? we can destroy JINKAS and CherubDaydream

Slacker
12-17-2004, 03:52 PM

being a mental patient and hating your guts are not sure signs of insanity. if you were less of a self important jerk, this would not be a hard concept for you to grasp.

ps. me and my fellow inmates are planning your demise, through beheading.

sounds pretty cool man, im prolly just going to go to some dinners and take some time off of work.

holidays are great.

Liquid-J
12-17-2004, 04:31 PM
you guys readY?

Slacker
12-17-2004, 04:32 PM
sure

Liquid-J
12-17-2004, 04:45 PM
man, i'm having trouble, JINKAS is too nice. i don't think i can go through with it. i wish cherubdaydream would show up