View Full Version : abuse in homosexual relationships .. sure its ok... ?


toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 01:18 PM
I had an argument with a girl from work a few weeks ago about this.

i said its ok as they are both the same size etc it would be a fair fight and things would get sorted quicker.

i know this is wrong but i still belive it would work

souvenir
12-13-2004, 01:21 PM
what if they were a couple ?
http://gamera.unas.cz/pix_celebs/arnold_schwarzenegger_05_danny_devito.jpg

ammy
12-13-2004, 01:21 PM
you had a serious discussion about this?

Liquid-J
12-13-2004, 01:21 PM
<img src=http://www.tim.hi-ho.ne.jp/george-y/bakacolle/Pushpop1.jpg>

"don't push me, push a push-pop!"

toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by ammy
you had a serious discussion about this?

no i just made a remark as two pumpers were arguing about some shirt in the shop and i was saying i hope the start fighting over it.

she then got all high and mighty

Liquid-J
12-13-2004, 01:28 PM
pumpers?

ravenguy2000
12-13-2004, 01:31 PM
This thread makes me scratch my chin.

toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 01:37 PM
but do you get what i mean , it seems easier to accept two guys sorting it out that way.

Nimrod's Son
12-13-2004, 01:38 PM
I used to know a gay couple that used to beat the shit out of each other on a regular basis

ravenguy2000
12-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
I used to know a gay couple that used to beat the shit out of each other on a regular basis

Domestic abuse rates are actually much higher in gay relationships. Or that's what I hear.

Liquid-J
12-13-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000


Domestic abuse rates are actually much higher in gay relationships. Or that's what I hear.


*punch!!!*

toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J



*punch!!!*

ha

:D

Nimrod's Son
12-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000


Domestic abuse rates are actually much higher in gay relationships. Or that's what I hear. Not to sound "homophobic" but it makes sense. I mean, fighting amoungst your own sex is usually viewed differently and much more acceptable than fighting between sexes.

Physically, i mean.

ravenguy2000
12-13-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Not to sound "homophobic" but it makes sense. I mean, fighting amoungst your own sex is usually viewed differently and much more acceptable than fighting between sexes.

Physically, i mean.

I would agree with that. Not that its anywhere close to being a full explanation or anything but it could be a contributing factor. Yes.

alexthestampede
12-13-2004, 02:33 PM
"in california when one fag breaks up with another theyve got to pay alimony"
-"yea they're years ahead of us out there"

mirrar
12-13-2004, 03:08 PM
if one person is getting the shit kicked out of them by their partner it's still abuse, regardless of orientation or sex.

Winnipeg_creg
12-13-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
if one person is getting the shit kicked out of them by their partner it's still abuse, regardless of orientation or sex.

yes but if the guys are equally strong, then it's a completely different ballgame.

Dead
12-13-2004, 03:10 PM
pumpers :D

mirrar
12-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg


yes but if the guys are equally strong, then it's a completely different ballgame. it has nothing to do with strength and everything to do with a violation of the others rights. if a weak man in a couple was beating a butchy woman it's still abuse, regardless of strength.

toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 03:16 PM
christ almight Nic

we know this but its .. ach fuck i dont know.

Winnipeg_creg
12-13-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
it has nothing to do with strength and everything to do with a violation of the others rights. if a weak man in a couple was beating a butchy woman it's still abuse, regardless of strength.

nope, there are no rights. rights are just a construction that liberals use to make their arguments seem more valid. a man should be able to kick the ass of his equally strong male partner without interference from the law. this is written somewhere in the constitution.

toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
I used to know a gay couple that used to beat the shit out of each other on a regular basis

did you mean beat the shit out of each other or did you mean beat each other off ?

mirrar
12-13-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg


nope, there are no rights. rights are just a construction that liberals use to make their arguments give an impression of weight. a man should be able to kick the ass of his equally strong male partner without interference from the law. this is written in somewhere in the constitution. yeah ok. so if two people on the street get in a dispute and they are equally strong and one kills the other its fine?

Dead
12-13-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
yeah ok. so if two people on the street get in a dispute and they are equally strong and one kills the other its fine?
It's okay if the dead guy started it.

Winnipeg_creg
12-13-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Dead

It's okay if the dead guy started it.

toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Dead

It's okay if the dead guy started it.

alexthestampede
12-13-2004, 03:22 PM
its ok if the stronger guy wins

mirrar
12-13-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg
:rolleyes:

Dead
12-13-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
its ok if the stronger guy wins
No, the other way around.

Just like nobody cares if a woman beats a man.

GlasgowKiss
12-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by thestreetsarehot2night
abuse ... ok?

Ill go with, 'nah'.

But hell, fighting is a different thing, if two people both wanna fight, then thats cool with me, so long as i can watch and cheer. And eat popcorn. And the seats are comfy.

toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 03:26 PM
haha nic and tin have both threatened to kick my ass :p

toyschoketoys
12-13-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss


Ill go with, 'nah'.

But hell, fighting is a different thing, if two people both wanna fight, then thats cool with me, so long as i can watch and cheer. And eat popcorn. And the seats are comfy.


take the boy out the city but ....

mirrar
12-13-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by thestreetsarehot2night
haha nic and tin have both threatened to kick my ass :p double team, motherfucker.

mirrar
12-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss


Ill go with, 'nah'.

But hell, fighting is a different thing, if two people both wanna fight, then thats cool with me, so long as i can watch and cheer. And eat popcorn. And the seats are comfy. i think it all boils down to consent. if two people agree to solve their problems by beating each other up, it's different than if one partner just randomly starts beating the shit out of the other.

Quagmire
12-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000


Domestic abuse rates are actually much higher in gay relationships. Or that's what I hear.

this is true. they are also higher in relationships that do not involve marriage in general (ie: gf/bf stuff)

Orenthal James
12-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by ******


this is true. they are also higher in relationships that do not involve marriage in general (ie: gf/bf stuff)

also higher in black relationships.

meow
12-13-2004, 04:21 PM
abuse is abuse... whether its a man beating a woman, a woman beating a man, a man being a man, or a woman beating a woman.

Isle
12-13-2004, 04:23 PM
what the hell are you all talking about? :think: is it ok for a gay to fight a gay, or not?

Winnipeg_creg
12-13-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Isle
what the hell are you all talking about? :think: is it ok for a gay to fight a gay, or not?

let your moral compass guide you. (hint, persons with equal strenghts have no rights in relation to each other)

Voice Implodes
12-13-2004, 04:31 PM
gay couples need a little abuse jsut so they know who is the bitch and who is the butch.

Winnipeg_creg
12-13-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Voice Implodes
gay couples need a little abuse jsut so they know who is the bitch and who is the butch.

:rofl: yes, apparently the process of deciding the fucker/fuckee relationship is very important to lesbians.

ravenguy2000
12-13-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Voice Implodes
gay couples need a little abuse jsut so they know who is the bitch and who is the butch.

http://www.creativecyberspace.com/greetingcards/thumbs/clappinghands.gif

Voice Implodes
12-13-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg


:rofl: yes, apparently the process of deciding the fucker/fuckee relationship is very important to lesbians.

hey someone has to strap it on, and someone has to just take it i guess.

GuybrushT
12-13-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Voice Implodes
gay couples need a little abuse jsut so they know who is the bitch and who is the butch.

:rofl: yes, and if they can't decide they can have a cock-duel...pretend there lightsabres and cock-pound the shit out of each other.

Winnipeg_creg
12-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by GuybrushT


:rofl: yes, and if they can't decide they can have a cock-duel...pretend there lightsabres and cock-pound the shit out of each other.

:rofl: AND MAYBE;MDSA: MAYBE THEY COULD LIKE, YOU KNOW, URINATE ON EACH OTHER!!! JUST TO SHOW WHO'S THE "BOSS"!)!)!""!=!".....that wasn't funny at all, i ruined everything :(.

Voice Implodes
12-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg


:rofl: AND MAYBE;MDSA: MAYBE THEY COULD LIKE, YOU KNOW, URINATE ON EACH OTHER!!! JUST TO SHOW WHO'S THE "BOSS"!)!)!""!=!".....that wasn't funny at all, i ruined everything :(.

no its ok... it applies to the butch "marking his territory"...either with urine or a big stinky dump on the bitch's face.

ok, that ruined it.

Voice Implodes
12-13-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by GuybrushT


:rofl: yes, and if they can't decide they can have a cock-duel...pretend there lightsabres and cock-pound the shit out of each other.

"i see your schwartz is as big as mine. but can you handle it?"

Winnipeg_creg
12-13-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Voice Implodes


no its ok... it applies to the butch "marking his territory"...either with urine or a big stinky dump on the bitch's face.

ok, that ruined it.

spa ced
12-13-2004, 06:48 PM
yeah, what Mirror_Untrue said.

barden
12-14-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
<img src=http://www.tim.hi-ho.ne.jp/george-y/bakacolle/Pushpop1.jpg>

"don't push me, push a push-pop!"

Haha.

GuybrushT
12-14-2004, 01:46 AM
last one there's a penis pump holy cow i'm going so fast aw FUCK!