View Full Version : hideout 1 & 2 question

zbeast78
11-23-2004, 04:02 PM
i'm sure this question has been asked quite a few times, but i've never seen it... so here goes. does anyone know where to get a lossless rip of the 2 zwan hideout comps? if they're out there, i'd sure like to get my greedy hands on them. i appreciate any help on this matter.

Rider
11-23-2004, 04:15 PM
I could put up a copy of 1, but frank never actually geave me permission to put any of his stuff on Bit Torrent so I don't want to risk frank going and getting Billy after me.

zbeast78
11-23-2004, 04:51 PM
i wish he would post those shows on ETREE with the other 26 zwan shows. that would be sweet

Schack
11-23-2004, 05:31 PM
You can get both comps at the DC SP hub

tsphub.no-ip.com:2004

Punkishlyevil
11-23-2004, 05:51 PM
When was the second hideout comp. released in lossless? I remember a lot of talk of it being only mp3. I checked the hub, and its there in lossless, so anyone know?

zbeast78
11-23-2004, 06:38 PM
sweetness... i'll have to try & figure out how to use the hub in the next few days.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Punkishlyevil
When was the second hideout comp. released in lossless? I remember a lot of talk of it being only mp3. I checked the hub, and its there in lossless, so anyone know? I never noticed this before either.

Apparently Quinto discovered the original compilation again and put it on the hub or gave it to someone.

I remember people asking about it on here and FQ answered he wouldn't mind sharing the lossless version, but he couldn't find it anywhere.

Corganist
11-23-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by CoolAsIceCream

Apparently Quinto discovered the original compilation again and put it on the hub or gave it to someone.

Either that, or someone converted the mp3s to lossless. :erm

Punkishlyevil
11-23-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Corganist

Either that, or someone converted the mp3s to lossless. :erm

Yeah I was thinking that might have happened, so I'm going to check one of the files as soon as I get them. But I also remember that FQ said something about releasing it (what CoolAsIceCream said).

cid92
11-24-2004, 12:32 AM
Both versions are on the hub if anyone is interested. It would be nice to see them at TTD as well. Maybe I'll post them at easytree.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-24-2004, 08:16 AM
so I'm going to check one of the files as soon as I get them. Keep us updated.

Or Frank could reply to this thread if he reads this. If he hasn't released it lossless, it has to be mp3 sourced. On the other hand, if he has put it on the hub e.g. it is very likely that what's on the hub right now is the lossless version. Right?

zbeast78
11-24-2004, 10:32 AM
that would be much appreciated if you did post them on easytree or somewhere like that. I'm one of those sad individuals that only has internet access here at work, & because of security on our server i could never use a hub or anything like that. so any help for a helpless person like me is greatly appreciated.

cid92
11-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Keep us updated.

Or Frank could reply to this thread if he reads this. If he hasn't released it lossless, it has to be mp3 sourced. On the other hand, if he has put it on the hub e.g. it is very likely that what's on the hub right now is the lossless version. Right?

Both versions are on the hub. Both are lossless. I is SHN and II is FLAC.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-24-2004, 10:54 AM
Are you sure you can use torrents (easytree, ttd)? Doesn't this create the same security problems as with the hub?

Anyway, before torrenting the second compilation we better find out if it's mp3 (http://www.b00ya.com/zwan/hideout/) sourced or not.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the previous post. How do you know it's lossless? Where did it come from?

Spaceboy88
11-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Rider
I could put up a copy of 1, but frank never actually geave me permission to put any of his stuff on Bit Torrent so I don't want to risk frank going and getting Billy after me.

:rofl:

Punkishlyevil
11-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by cid92

Both versions are on the hub. Both are lossless. I is SHN and II is FLAC.

Its in lossless now, but it might have been an mp3 convereted to a FLAC. I doubt it is, and I bet Frank or someone else did seed it on the hub recently (because I know it wasn't there a few months ago), but I'm going to check as soon as I get a track from it just to make sure.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Its in lossless now, but it might have been an mp3 convereted to a FLAC. I doubt it is, and I bet Frank or someone else did seed it on the hub recently (because I know it wasn't there a few months ago), but I'm going to check as soon as I get a track from it just to make sure. :erm

I think by "lossless" cid92 meant "not mp3 sourced," which is the actual meaning of lossless. No?

This thread is going round and round... Someone please give a fullfilling answer and end it!

Punkishlyevil
11-24-2004, 06:58 PM
:erm

I think by "lossless" cid92 meant "not mp3 sourced," which is the actual meaning of lossless. No?

This thread is going round and round... Someone please give a fullfilling answer and end it!

Yeah he might have meant that, but as far as I know, he doesn't have it (he isn't sharing it anyways) so unless he tested it, he wouldn't know for sure.

Punkishlyevil
11-24-2004, 11:55 PM
From the hub:

[09:18 PM] Quinto> i haven't gotten around to make a lossless version of hideout comp 2 yet
[09:18 PM] Quinto> i haven't had time. i've been soooooo busy
[09:19 PM] Quinto> so i don't know where the lossless version thats on the hub is from. but it's not from me.
[09:19 PM] Quinto> and i didn't give the flacs to anybody

Edit: the < in front of his username had to be taken out, because when they were in it didn't appear to show the username. :confused:

Cool As Ice Cream
11-25-2004, 06:45 AM
So the flacs are mp3 sourced?
LEET CRIME!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

On the other hand, why is FQ talking about "the flacs" if he hasn't made a lossless version yet?

Punkishlyevil
11-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Here are pictures from Track Two of the Hideout Compilation Two. I can't tell if its MP3 or not, but it looks kind of like that, and with the information so far, I'm leaning in the direction that it is.

Cool Edit Spectral View:

Punkishlyevil
11-25-2004, 12:48 PM
EAC Spectral View:

Punkishlyevil
11-25-2004, 12:51 PM
EAC Frequency Analysis:

Punkishlyevil
11-25-2004, 12:51 PM
Anyone know if these are mp3 sourced?

Spaldz
11-25-2004, 01:30 PM
I have no idea but it looks pretty

transluscent
11-25-2004, 01:54 PM
doesnt look like it to me. Wouldn't there be a drop off around 16000 khz if they were?

Punkishlyevil
11-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by transluscent
doesnt look like it to me. Wouldn't there be a drop off around 16000 khz if they were?

If you encode and MP3 at 320 kb/s then the dropoff is 20,000 i believe, maybe even higher. And I posted a thread on The Traders Den about this. They have some experts on the subject, so if you want to follow the discussion there here is the link: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=854

Cool As Ice Cream
11-25-2004, 02:19 PM
show us the analfreq pictures.

Punkishlyevil
11-25-2004, 04:00 PM
show us the analfreq pictures.

I don't have analfreq. I don't know where to download it. If you give me a link I'll do it though.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-25-2004, 04:56 PM
analfreq1.8 (http://users.telenet.be/crush/AnalFreq1.8.zip)

Punkishlyevil
11-25-2004, 05:28 PM
AnalFreq Channel 1 (Left) picture:

Edit: The picture doesn't seem to be working, although the link to my website works just fine on the traders den. I'll make a new post that i*ncludes the picture.

Punkishlyevil
11-25-2004, 05:30 PM
AnalFreq Channel 1 (Left) picture:

cid92
11-26-2004, 01:44 AM
I ran Desert Plains through WaveLab in both the FLAC and MP3 versions. While watching the Freq Analayzer window, they looked identical. Topped out around 18000khz to 19000khz.

For the hell of it I watched a knows 128kbps MP3. Never broke 16000khz.

I'm going to say that the FLAC versions of Hideout II are probably MP3 > WAV > FLAC and therefore not allowed until a verifiable lossless source can be secured and that can only happen if Frank is the one who distributes it.

Punkishlyevil
11-26-2004, 01:51 AM
Edit: After a lot of research its still unknown.
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=854&page=1&pp=20

Edited because of possibly false information.

Punkishlyevil
11-26-2004, 03:02 AM
Its MP3 sourced. :(

Pmack
11-27-2004, 02:32 AM
I realize this is heresy, but if you've spent all this time and energy trying to determine whether the thing is lossless or MP3 and you still can't figure it out...

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Why don't you actually listen to the music instead of obsessively trying to flag the recording?

AnalFreq, indeed.

Punkishlyevil
11-27-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Pmack
I realize this is heresy, but if you've spent all this time and energy trying to determine whether the thing is lossless or MP3 and you still can't figure it out...

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Why don't you actually listen to the music instead of obsessively trying to flag the recording?

AnalFreq, indeed.

Well I think it does matter since it was being spread around in the hub.

Dead
11-27-2004, 05:49 AM
It's obviously mp3 sourced from reading this thread and Quinto's statement, but has anyone tried comparing a frequency analysis between Hideout 1 and 2? If there's a major diff then that will be further confirmation.

C33
11-27-2004, 10:24 AM

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

AnalFreq, indeed.
couldn't agree more

distance
11-27-2004, 10:45 AM
it's zwan
why does it matter?
might as well be a britney spears tape.

Rider
11-27-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Dead
It's obviously mp3 sourced from reading this thread and Quinto's statement, but has anyone tried comparing a frequency analysis between Hideout 1 and 2? If there's a major diff then that will be further confirmation.

I looked at hideout looks pretty much the same except for the large SBE or whatever that is at the end of the hideout 2 track.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-27-2004, 04:03 PM
Why don't you actually listen to the music instead of obsessively trying to flag the recording?I'm not going to download the flac files if they're only converted mp3 files. I already have the mp3 files and I can convert them to flac myself, if I would ever want that for whatever obscure reason.

On the other hand, I'm not even sure if I would get the lossless version of this compilation when it would become available. But that's an other story.

tcm
11-27-2004, 04:19 PM
it hardly hurts to do both, though. can one not multitask?

Diamond Dream
11-28-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by distance
it's zwan
why does it matter?
might as well be a britney spears tape.

Billy is solo on all of his songs, I think.. so it's not all that bad. No backing vocals by Paz either. :D

cid92
11-29-2004, 10:42 PM

IT DOESN'T MATTER.

AnalFreq, indeed.

Here we go again.....

It's not about whether you can hear differences in WAV or MP3. Personally I cannot hear the difference in 256kbps MP3 and a WAV file.

This is about preserving the original source. I would prefer an exact copy of the original source. The only way to do that is to convert the source to WAV and then convert that to a lossless format. That's it. You cannot get an exact copy of the source using MP3 or WMA.

If you could care less about having a copy of the source, happy fucking day. Leave the people alone who do want that option. Just because they want it and you don't doesn't mean they are wrong. If they choose to spend the time tracking down this info, that's their fucking problem not yours. I find it funny that you even waste your time responding to something you don't even care about.

PS - Desert Plains is fucking awesome. Nothing better than a stripped down version of a Judas Priest song......guess I actually spent time listening to it.....and obsessing about the quality :rolleyes:

Pmack
11-30-2004, 12:23 PM
Hey man, you're more than welcome to spend time tracking a lossless version. I'm sure you have spend loads of time ensuring your whole collection is lossless, absolute perfect quality, no dropouts or pops, all tracks broken on the correct sector boundaries, etc, etc. You've spent hours obsessively cataloging and documenting the geneaology of your recordings. Your collection is as perfect as you're likely to get.

And in five years, when you pull that box of CDs out from your closet, blow the dust off the top and peek inside, you will feel an inate sense of accomplishment that you documented those recordings as carefully as you did.

You'll put that box of CDs out with the curbside trash with the rest of the useless stuff you're discarding that week. Perhaps you can hang around and see if the trashman is as impressed with your effort as you are.

jack_kerouac03
11-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Hey man, you're more than welcome to spend time tracking a lossless version. I'm sure you have spend loads of time ensuring your whole collection is lossless, absolute perfect quality, no dropouts or pops, all tracks broken on the correct sector boundaries, etc, etc. You've spent hours obsessively cataloging and documenting the geneaology of your recordings. Your collection is as perfect as you're likely to get.

And in five years, when you pull that box of CDs out from your closet, blow the dust off the top and peek inside, you will feel an inate sense of accomplishment that you documented those recordings as carefully as you did.

You'll put that box of CDs out with the curbside trash with the rest of the useless stuff you're discarding that week. Perhaps you can hang around and see if the trashman is as impressed with your effort as you are.

LOL

cid92
11-30-2004, 07:17 PM

My collection, as well as others, is more than just TSP recordings and Zwan recordings that I intend on keeping for quite some time. I guess it's like all those Dead fans out there that were recording in 1966 who just decided one day to throw away their recordings cause they weren't that important or wanted.....oh wait......almost all of those recordings exist nowadays. Guess they didn't make it out to the trash.

Again, I don't do the actual research of these recordings. I don't have the fucking time to do that. I just let somone else do it and I reap the benefits from it just like tons of other people do. If people out there want to blow their time checking for MP3 files, good for them. Why the fuck do you even care? You're spending a chunk of time crafting smarmy replies to a subject that doesn't matter to you - some might consider that a waste of time.

Why the fuck do you care what I or others do with our music collection? I don't give two shits about what you do with your downloaded music. I own a lot commercial CD's as well so what smart ass comment do you want to make about people who have CD's? Better yet, I own vinyl. Wanna make some choice comments on those people that collect that as well? I mean, what good is this huge 12 inch diameter piece of plastic that you can't play in your car or your iPod?

Pmack
11-30-2004, 10:07 PM
Hah hah hah... get righteous, my man!

What the fuck do I know? I'm just a little shitheel internet punk! Now is your chance! School me about trading and recordings!

Vinyl? What the fuck is that? Betcha collect 8-tracks too!

Punkishlyevil
11-30-2004, 10:21 PM
This thread doesn't make sense. What happened to all the Netphorians who are insanely anti MP3. Its not like these type of threads are new. I remember at least three others like this, asking if something was MP3 sourced.

cid92
11-30-2004, 11:19 PM
Hah hah hah... get righteous, my man!

What the fuck do I know? I'm just a little shitheel internet punk! Now is your chance! School me about trading and recordings!

Vinyl? What the fuck is that? Betcha collect 8-tracks too!

Whatever. If you think someone like me or others are fucking nuts for collecting lossless shows then to each their own. I don't see why you even give a rats ass what I do with my downloads since I really don't give a flying fuck about what you do with your music collection.

As for 8-track...Nah.....not to that extent. Although my first car, a 1979 Camaro Z28 had an 8-track in it. And it worked flawlessly.

cid92
11-30-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by ******
of all people i dont think i'd get in a trading arguement w/ DA

I could care less if it's Asselin or not. Why the fuck does he care what choice people make when downloading or collection music?

banta
11-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Cid, i don't mean to dis you, but you just lectured a person that owns one of the holy 25 MII's about collecting vinyl. I just had to make light of that for you.

cid92
12-01-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by banta
Cid, i don't mean to dis you, but you just lectured a person that owns one of the holy 25 MII's about collecting vinyl. I just had to make light of that for you.

Re-read the post. I wasn't lecturing Dave on the ins and outs of collecting vinyl. I simply stated that since he's making a big deal out of people collecting lossless shows, maybe he should make a big deal out of other things like those that have large CD collections or vinyl, especially vinyl since that is an outdated medium for music nowdays.

That's great that Dave owns one of the holy 25 copies. If he helped in any way to make M2 available to the masses, I'll be the first in line to say thank you. I'll be the first in line to say thanks for everything he has brought to light in the TSP community. I just don't get why all of a sudden it's a huge issue that some people may want pure lossless copies of a show and he's breathing down their necks about it harder than a cheesy lawyer at an accident scene.

If someone chooses to spend their time checking for lossless formats or collecting lossless shows, then that's their business and they are not necessarily wrong for doing that.

Pmack
12-01-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm going to say that the FLAC versions of Hideout II are probably MP3 > WAV > FLAC and therefore not allowed until a verifiable lossless source can be secured

That was the post that made me reply to the thread.

The music is NOT ALLOWED. It doesn't matter that a) you can't hear the difference and b) can't see the difference in spectral analysis. All that matters is that when a new fan wanders into the hub, they can't download an otherwise unavailable recording because it has the taint of MP3 associated with it.

I wonder if the Nirvana trading community gets all worked up that their 3/87 recording is MP3 only?

Holy fuck, it just occurred to me how I could have stopped the trading of Avalon cold... I just should have posted a message saying the original copies I made in 2000 were 320kbpsMP3>WAV>CD! Then the gatekeepers would have kept it out of everyone's hands! No one would have traded it because it wasn't lossless!

But seriously, I'm not going to convince you that you're being excessively anal for no good reason. Your life and free time is yours to do with as you wish. Carry on!

banta
12-01-2004, 06:54 PM
I kind of wish that lossless compression was never invented sometimes. Then we'd have a lot more room on our hard drives or a lot more music.

edit: Actually, i take that back. Scott McDowell is the one who started this whole no mp3 thing in the pumpkins community, so i guess we can blame him.

dejavu
12-01-2004, 11:57 PM
I kind of wish that lossless compression was never invented sometimes. Then we'd have a lot more room on our hard drives or a lot more music.

edit: Actually, i take that back. Scott McDowell is the one who started this whole no mp3 thing in the pumpkins community, so i guess we can blame him.

What? If you think that Scott was the one who introduced the concept of being a fastidious collector into this community, you're wrong. Cassette traders kept track of lineage and flaws just like CDR traders (many of us) keep track of lineage. A lot of people choose to keep shows with lossy compression out of their collections. That has nothing to do with Scott, sir. If a show is available in only mp3 format, and I want to hear it, I'll take it. If I have the option, I'd prefer lossless.

I'd like to also point out that while the SP hub in its hey day may have been a major player in the SP community, nothing at all stopped people from trading mp3s amongst themselves, or even starting an mp3 only hub. One did exist for a while if I recall correctly.

severin
12-02-2004, 10:05 AM

The music is NOT ALLOWED. It doesn't matter that a) you can't hear the difference and b) can't see the difference in spectral analysis. All that matters is that when a new fan wanders into the hub, they can't download an otherwise unavailable recording because it has the taint of MP3 associated with it.

I wonder if the Nirvana trading community gets all worked up that their 3/87 recording is MP3 only?

Holy fuck, it just occurred to me how I could have stopped the trading of Avalon cold... I just should have posted a message saying the original copies I made in 2000 were 320kbpsMP3>WAV>CD! Then the gatekeepers would have kept it out of everyone's hands! No one would have traded it because it wasn't lossless!

But seriously, I'm not going to convince you that you're being excessively anal for no good reason. Your life and free time is yours to do with as you wish. Carry on! erm, sorry, but there is a slight difference here between the MUSIC is not allowed and "this lossy version of this recording is not allowed on a hub dedicated to LOSSLESS trading". especially if it is marked as lossless. and i ahve absolutely no problem with people downloading mp3's of a recording, but i have a very big problem with people trading these mp3-sourced copies out and not being honest about it.

and if avalon would have been labeled mp3 i'm pretty sure it would still have been leaked, only most likely not marked as lossless / in a big community dedicated to lossless trading...

cid92
12-02-2004, 11:01 AM

But seriously, I'm not going to convince you that you're being excessively anal for no good reason. Your life and free time is yours to do with as you wish. Carry on!

I would venture to say that Hideout II (the recording in question) is something that a bulk of people have. Not the new comers but to most that have been around a bit. I've had it for a while now and if I bothered to invest the time, I could probably find it again for download somewhere. As for the hub, as Sev wrote above, it is a lossless hub and that's why it's not allowed there. There was an MP3 hub running a month ago or so but the guys closed it and came over to the lossless hub. I'm not against the use of MP3 nor people taking a show and converting to MP3 to listen to or store. I'm against someone taking a lossless source, then converting it to a lossy format, and then trading it or selling it on eBay....then again I'm against that when they do it with a lossless source as well. I can see where the comment that Hideout wouldn't be shared on the hub could piss people off but one rule that is prevalent is no MP3's and an unwritten rule is no MP3 sourced shows. I have a NIN show that sounds great but is probably MP3 sourced so I removed it. I'm not going to delete it though. Listened to it last week. Incredible recording. I assume at one point you were pretty damn big in the TSP and trading community (that is when the band was still around and stuff was coming out all the time). Did you never once have a debate over lossless vs lossy? Did you not collect lossless......wait, you get master copies every so often - lucky bastard. For those of us not in that position, getting a show in lossless form is the next best thing to having taped it or owning the master. Will TSP or any of this shit be relavant in 20 years? To the masses, probably not, but to me, yes - this music represents alot to me and my life. If my kids decide to enjoy it one day, great. If not, then it will goto the grave with me - well more like the curb since the little shits will probably throw it away.

The difference with the Nirvana show and the Hideout comp is that Hideout still exists as a master. Frank has the originals. If he wanted to he could rip them into lossless tomorrow and the people that want lossless would be happy. The Nirvana show is the orange in the comparison here. The only reason it's allowed is because the original taper decided to change the master copy to digital to clean out his closet - literally. He did it as 320kpbs MP3 because he didn't know you could do lossless. So the Nirvana community debated and decided that since no other version of that concert has surfaced, the MP3 sourced one will be allowed until a lossless version appears. Now if Frank comes out and says he will never release lossless Hideout II or he burned the master tapes, then the current version would be allowed since it would then be the ONLY source for that comp.

First off, thanks for Avalon. Second, yes, you would have stopped the trading of it on the original hub dead in it's tracks if you said it was MP3 sourced. But people would have found a way to get it anyways outside the hub. I would have. If I'm not mistaken Avalon popped up on STG first and they would have halted the torrent because of their rule of no lossy formats. Either way, people would have gotten Avalon and it would be traded, just not in a lossless hub. Luckily, we don't have that issue.

Cool As Ice Cream
12-02-2004, 11:23 AM
and if I bothered to invest the time, I could probably find it again for download somewhere.The link is in this thread. Yay for investment!

http://www.b00ya.com/zwan/hideout/

Pmack
12-02-2004, 05:05 PM
I want to reply to cid and severin, but I don't have the time right now, mostly because it requires me to start a discussion about how I think the hub operators are good-intentioned but detrimental to what's left of the SP trading community/fanbase. Maybe later this week I will have the time. I did want to address two points, though:

I assume at one point you were pretty damn big in the TSP and trading community [...]. Did you never once have a debate over lossless vs lossy?

Yes, I did, and back then I was very anti-MP3. The problem is that times have changed, and the limitations of bandwidth and technology back then that caused the problems no longer exist, or have at least been greatly reduced. The hub operators' mindset hasn't accomodated this new reality. Whether they should is entirely another discussion.

Second, don't thank me for Avalon. I had nothing to do with it being available to everyone, and to be quite honest, if I could have stopped it from circulating I would have. The truth is, I lost control of Avalon when I made the first copies in 2000. I'd have stopped I Fall (studio) from circulating as well, but for entirely different reasons.

And I was only kidding about wanting to claim Avalon was MP3 sourced. I have a long (and sometimes ugly) history of keeping information close to my vest, but the information I do let out has always been as accurate and truthful as I could make it. I never spread purposely corrupted information, and I always vigorously fought those who attempted it.

bowmaan
12-02-2004, 05:16 PM
I have a long (and sometimes ugly) history of keeping information close to my vest, but the information I do let out has always been as accurate and truthful as I could make it.

I remember when you did the LimP seed with the spindle of originals and you made everyone fill out tons of information to track down the ebayers. I have a new address now.. do you want it for record keeping? :)

Pmack
12-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by bowmaan

I remember when you did the LimP seed with the spindle of originals and you made everyone fill out tons of information to track down the ebayers. I have a new address now.. do you want it for record keeping? :)

Unnecesary. I have kept you under constant surveillance, and am well aware of your new address, phone number and both jobs you've had since then. Also, the milk in your fridge is 2 days away from the expiration date and your car is down 1 quart of oil.

P.S. Your keys are in your other pants. You didn't put them in the laundry basket.

P.P.S. Behind the couch. You're welcome.

severin
12-02-2004, 07:00 PM

Unnecesary. I have kept you under constant surveillance, and am well aware of your new address, phone number and both jobs you've had since then. Also, the milk in your fridge is 2 days away from the expiration date and your car is down 1 quart of oil.

P.S. Your keys are in your other pants. You didn't put them in the laundry basket.

P.P.S. Behind the couch. You're welcome. you should post here more often. you're definitly interesting

Cool As Ice Cream
12-02-2004, 07:02 PM
What's LimP?

Dead
12-02-2004, 08:18 PM
Limited Potential

Vanity Must Die
12-03-2004, 01:57 AM
I'd have stopped I Fall (studio) from circulating as well, but for entirely different reasons.

Those being?

Cool As Ice Cream
12-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Limited Potential I Am One and Not Worth Asking?

Dead
12-03-2004, 09:47 AM
I Am One and Not Worth Asking?
Yeah I believe that's sometimes referred to as the LimP 7"

severin
12-03-2004, 02:14 PM

Yeah I believe that's sometimes referred to as the LimP 7" i bet that's not the only thing you refer to as limp 7"

Halteh
12-03-2004, 02:53 PM
you're an idiot

chsllama
12-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by severin
i bet that's not the only thing you refer to as limp 7"

ooooh schnap

cid92
12-03-2004, 05:29 PM

da..da..dummmm....

Thank you, thank you. I'll be in the lounge all night. Tip your waitres....COUGH COUGH...ess.

Dead
12-04-2004, 01:30 AM
No, no.. that's the limp 6"

bowmaan
12-05-2004, 02:53 AM
actually its the Limited Potential comp with I am One

Cool As Ice Cream
12-05-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by bowmaan
actually its the Limited Potential comp with I am One This one?
http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/discog.html?discog_id=77

bowmaan
12-05-2004, 02:01 PM
yep

Cool As Ice Cream
12-05-2004, 02:27 PM
So, what was in this LimP seed? Just I Am One? Or a couple of songs, but with the I Am One upgrade?