View Full Version : ask ****** anything.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:00 AM
i haven't much to do tonight. and i dont have work until 4 tomorrow, so i don't have to be up too terribly early. i think we're due for a rapid influx of these threads anyway.

fire away.

GlasgowKiss
12-02-2004, 12:01 AM
What does your cock taste like.

Lucy Sky Diamonds
12-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Describe your first kiss.

If you could change one event in history, what would it be? What do you think the repercussions of that change would be?

What kind of toothpaste do you prefer?

SuckSuckStyle
12-02-2004, 12:03 AM
what are you doing in late february?

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss
What does your cock taste like. i cannot reach that far.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Lucy Sky Diamonds
Describe your first kiss.

If you could change one event in history, what would it be? What do you think the repercussions of that change would be?

What kind of toothpaste do you prefer? we were at her house and her parents weren't home. king of the hill was on tv. syndicated. we had a short pillow fight and started wrestling. and i pinned her down. and she smiled. and i laughed. and bam. it was not her first kiss and she said i should keep my eyes closed.

im going to say something really gay. prevent jonathan melvoin's death.

anything with bakin soda.

Jonny5
Is it a bad thing that it feels like I can blow air out of my ear>?

meow
what would you rather.... sushi or sex?

EXTRAVABONSOR
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle
what are you doing in late february? celebrating my birthday.

ps i thought it was early march.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Jonny5
Is it a bad thing that it feels like I can blow air out of my ear>? not really. i say that unless it's distractingly painful...don't worry.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by meow
what would you rather.... sushi or sex? hmm.

sex can be potentially better than really sushi, but can also be potenally worse than really bad sushi. thats quite a gamble!

SuckSuckStyle
12-02-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by EXTRAVA******
celebrating my birthday.

ps i thought it was early march.

same diff. i'll be there. i think we leave the 26th.

coco beach.

be there.

Ugly
12-02-2004, 12:18 AM
would you be in an emo band if its name was "Touching Men"?

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Ugly
would you be in an emo band if its name was "Touching Men"? no.

guys, im sorry to be picky, but you can't rely on me to answer yes or no questions with funny non yes or no answers. my mind just doesn't work that way.

Geek USA
12-02-2004, 12:22 AM
do you hate me again?

Ugly
12-02-2004, 12:25 AM
Here's 5 more:

1) Which donut would win in a fight: Banana cream filled or old fashioned plain? Why?

2) Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it . . . is?

3) Would you rather: Kick Jeff Probst in the balls or Spit on Andy Rooney?

4) Would you rather be Superman for a day or Spider-Man for a weekend?

5) You're asked to tour the world on the SP reunion tour, playing guitar with the band onstage, but, you have to suck Billy Corgan's dick every night and you'll be introduced on every show as "The guy who sucked Billy Corgan's dick to get on this tour" and wear a t-shirt that says "COCKMASTER". Do you do it?

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Geek USA
do you hate me again? absolutely not!

ps. my mom accidentally signed on to my screen name this evening (because use aim on my parents' computer sometimes). i thought it was you and i nearly called my mom a silly fucking cunt.

Jonny5
12-02-2004, 12:26 AM
edit: nah nm that. what do you like to do? what is your 'thing' or fix? what makes you tick?
i guess for me it's music and drumming.

noyen
12-02-2004, 12:27 AM
how do you feel towards people with eating disorders? have you ever known someone who had one? are they just a fringe culture that you pass off as psychos? do you think people who arent afflicted with an eating disorder can help those who have one? my experience is they justify everything, somehow. and that you can never, ever understand unless you're part of their elite club. :(

Andy /
12-02-2004, 12:30 AM
Do you like me? Circle One: Y N

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:30 AM
Here's 5 more:

1) Which donut would win in a fight: Banana cream filled or old fashioned plain? Why?

2) Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it . . . is?

3) Would you rather: Kick Jeff Probst in the balls or Spit on Andy Rooney?

4) Would you rather be Superman for a day or Spider-Man for a weekend?

5) You're asked to tour the world on the SP reunion tour, playing guitar with the band onstage, but, you have to suck Billy Corgan's dick every night and you'll be introduced on every show as "The guy who sucked Billy Corgan's dick to get on this tour" and wear a t-shirt that says "COCKMASTER". Do you do it? 1) the plain is going to win. even though the banana ceam filled has weight on its side, the plain has density and agility. and kung fu training.

2) was.

3) I would spit on andy rooney. he's so out of it these days that i could probably do things a lot worse than spitting and he wouldn't notice. "Whats the deal with airline peanuts? they're always so hard to open. Who are they trying to keep out of these things?"

4) Superman for a day. No question.

5) This question really made me laugh, but in all seriousness. Isn't that what James did?

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Jonny5
edit: nah nm that. what do you like to do? what is your 'thing' or fix? what makes you tick?
i guess for me it's music and drumming. yeah. i guess y ou could say i need a regular dosage of guitar playing before i go to bed at night.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by noyen
how do you feel towards people with eating disorders? have you ever known someone who had one? are they just a fringe culture that you pass off as psychos? do you think people who arent afflicted with an eating disorder can help those who have one? my experience is they justify everything, somehow. and that you can never, ever understand unless you're part of their elite club. :( i've known a lot of people with anorexia and bulemia, but the only ones with whom i've dealth on an emotional level have been girls, and that's just a struggle in itself.

from my experience, i've deduced that something like anoerxia is just a matter of how someone perceives themselves and the way everyone else perceieves them. i don't think i've ever met a human being who has not dealth with problems involving self perception. i don't dismiss it as physchotic. just different. in the same way that anyone's perception of the world is 'different'.

anyway. like any ritual, or routine, or habit or whatever you want to call it, it only becomes a problem when it gets in the way of the things you love. and that's all that matters, isn't it?

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by AndySlash
Do you like me? Circle One: Y N i encircled the answer on my computer monitor with the tip of my right index finger.

the answer was Y

relaxor!
12-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Do you think it was right for the Europeans to expand into the Americas? Is it fair to say that 'uncivilized tribes' had no place in the world and should be conquered as a way to modernize?
Also, can I still hang out with you if I make it to Florida? Because that would rule.

Varien
12-02-2004, 12:41 AM
Should i even remotely consider watching Leno? Or just post here til conan is on?

edit: wait, letterman is on now as well.
Alright i have another question, watch him? post here? Oh and what is your opinion on terrorizing that kid a little more that you im'd?

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by relaxor!
Do you think it was right for the Europeans to expand into the Americas? Is it fair to say that 'uncivilized tribes' had no place in the world and should be conquered as a way to modernize?
Also, can I still hang out with you if I make it to Florida? Because that would rule. i don't know. usually when i think about things like this (mostly wars and invasions) i can't really decide who is right. people die every day, all the time for all kinds of fucked up reasons, and we won't <i>really</i> know if those reasons are right or wrong until we are dead.

That last part is only theoretical of course.

And yeah. you can stay here. in fact. i WANT you to stay here.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by relaxor!
Also, can I still hang out with you if I make it to Florida? Because that would rule. but to expand on the second part of the question. i believe that no matter what race you are or how smart you are, or how civilized your tribe is, or how clinically depressed you are, spiritual fulfillment and happiness are perfectly attainable.

so yeah. they do have a place here.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Varien
Should i even remotely consider watching Leno? Or just post here til conan is on? follow your heart.

(conan)

Varien
12-02-2004, 12:51 AM
follow your heart.

(conan)

<3 thank you.

Just check my post oooone more time.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Varien
Should i even remotely consider watching Leno? Or just post here til conan is on?

edit: wait, letterman is on now as well.
Alright i have another question, watch him? post here? Oh and what is your opinion on terrorizing that kid a little more that you im'd? watch letterman, then. they're doing stupid human tricks right now. i can't see what they're doing though, just listen, because im listening to the FM simulcast on the radio.

i do not object to terrorizing the kid.

Ugly
12-02-2004, 01:28 AM
1) the plain is going to win. even though the banana ceam filled has weight on its side, the plain has density and agility. and kung fu training.

Nice, everyone should always pick old fashioned plain. He's learned and got the moves!

4) Superman for a day. No question.

Nice pick, but I'd go with Spider-Man for a weekend just because, hey its the weekend and you get more time with superpowers. I mean, seriously, what are you going to do if you have superpowers on a Tuesday? Honestly.

Skye
12-02-2004, 01:31 AM
In the past, you have teased by saying that you will come to Canada, but I guess that plan fizzled.... Why do you make post about something like that and then dont follow through?

Helena Handbasket
12-02-2004, 02:32 AM
what do you think about meeeeeeeee making brownieeessssss

:smoke:

DieDiemydarling
12-02-2004, 02:40 AM
ok

Helena Handbasket
12-02-2004, 02:42 AM
Is your favorite song "Let Me Clear My Throat" by DJ Kool?

C33
12-02-2004, 02:56 AM
did you cut your hair?

Andy /
12-02-2004, 10:36 AM
i encircled the answer on my computer monitor with the tip of my right index finger.

the answer was Y

I believe you, and I love you.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Skye
In the past, you have teased by saying that you will come to Canada, but I guess that plan fizzled.... Why do you make post about something like that and then dont follow through? I didn't say I had definite plans to come to canada. We were only highly considering it. The process to get in is at least a year long, and well. Your universal health care isn't really that great. But the plan has not fizzled entirely. It's still on the back burner.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Nice pick, but I'd go with Spider-Man for a weekend just because, hey its the weekend and you get more time with superpowers. I mean, seriously, what are you going to do if you have superpowers on a Tuesday? Honestly. 9/11 was on a tuesday.

EXTRAVABONSOR
12-02-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket
what do you think about meeeeeeeee making brownieeessssssyou know i've never had brownies. we were going to make them and see spongebob but it fell through..

AAAAAOOOOOOOGGGAAAAAH

Varien
12-02-2004, 12:45 PM
It's a new day John, time to see if that kids online, maybe he'll freak out and kill a classmate or something

MeAndMyLlama
12-02-2004, 12:46 PM
is the sum or two sides of an isoceles triangle equal to the third side?