View Full Version : hey gaddrow

XbuttXX
11-25-2004, 12:20 AM
hey buttercup! i miss your tender arms around me. did your wife get her shit back?

for xmas can i have my old username and post count back? oh, i also wanted to pass along info that i am now the owner of a cellphone. i am one of "t**** now. i have sold out and i should no longer be trusted.

LOVE YOUR BELLYBUTTON.

avian chaos
11-25-2004, 12:31 AM
I always wondered why you changed usernames. Did you get banned? Did you do something naughty?

XbuttXX
11-25-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by avian chaos
I always wondered why you changed usernames. Did you get banned? Did you do something naughty?

someone stole it, posted under it when i wasnt posting here, then gave it away to someone who gave it away to someone else. it's like i was raped.

avian chaos
11-25-2004, 12:38 AM
I'm always worried that someone's going to figure out the password to my username and then go on a wild rampage with it. I don't think they can, though, 'cause they'd have to know the name of the song that I can never listen to without breaking out into a tone deaf serenade, the number of children I want to have and my favorite key on a keyboard.

My regards to the tarnished and battered soul of noyen! :(

funnygeezus
11-25-2004, 12:39 AM
what the fuck? i had it. i didn't give it to anyone and now the password is changed.

The Gaddrow
11-25-2004, 01:30 AM
I changed the password and e-mailed it to noyenATnoyenDOTorg months ago. MONTHS. If you're on aim when I get home, I'll send it to you there. I'm sorry I haven't checked up on it.

And on a side note, Samantha didn't mail your wedding invitation afterall. I have it. Sitting here. :(

Shaunna gave me your address, and it will be on it's way soon. I apologize for being confused. It's something I've done on many levels as of late.

XbuttXX
11-25-2004, 02:08 AM
yah, i never did get those emails.. :( if anything ill give ya my hotmail address.. its nairbnoslrac at the hotmale.

don't worry bout it. weddings are nuts. my brother just got married and now my sister is getting married next june. i'm still going to try and come as shaunnas "date". meaning we arrive single, but then fuck like mad afterwards. when two become one.

Affectation
11-25-2004, 02:16 AM
This is you.

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/April2003/Brick.jpg

XbuttXX
11-25-2004, 02:18 AM
that's sppunk's dad, on some island he bought.