View Full Version : ban krazeestacee and nimrod's son

Winnipeg_creg
11-16-2004, 04:34 PM
they've been acting really mean lately, especially towards me.

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77516

winnipeg_creg : hello, i'm saddened to hear that you dislike the things i write on this board?

nimrod : Don't overstate your importance.

krazeestacee : i agree with the poster above.

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77465&perpage=35&pagenumber=3

that bitch kristin : please tell me that i can still be loved by another human being!

nimrod : No offense, but you're a carpenter's dream.. flat as a board and easy to nail, lol lol zing!!!

krazeestacee : i agree with this.

they're spinning out of control. soon YOU will be the subject of their cruel teasing and advanced harassment techniques. there's also reports of nimrod being an outspoken anti-racist.

Ihaman
11-16-2004, 04:35 PM
Shut up.

Nimrod's Son
11-16-2004, 04:36 PM
If flaming was reason for banning, I'd have been gone a long time ago. Probably for flaming Krazee.

Oh, also nobody care

alexthestampede
Originally posted by Winnipeg_creg
outspoken anti-racist.

lol

KrazeeStacee
DO IT!

neopryn
i like this guy

KrazeeStacee
11-16-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
If flaming was reason for banning, I'd have been gone a long time ago. Probably for flaming Krazee.

Oh, also nobody care

I agree with this.

Winnipeg_creg
11-16-2004, 04:37 PM

Oh, also nobody care

it's just not fair, i've been nice to everyone and i still don't get any appriciation. one small we love you winnipeg_creg post is not too much to ask for.

alexthestampede
11-16-2004, 04:39 PM
i love you, but i havent got my netphorian citizenship yet

KrazeeStacee

it's just not fair, i've been nice to everyone and i still don't get any appriciation. one small we love you winnipeg_creg post is not too much to ask for.

Being nice was never a reason to be loved on this board in the past, in fact it was quite the opposite. Therefore, I feel the quality of this board has been lacking because of people like you.

Point being, SHUT IT, MAN!

alisonmonster
i like winnipeg craig quite a bit - he's very interesting and adds somthing to this board. Then again so do Nimrod and krazee. Viva la variety.

KrazeeStacee
11-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Y DONT WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHER

neopryn
11-16-2004, 04:41 PM
i love everyone

DeadOpera
11-16-2004, 04:43 PM
welcome to netphoria Winnipeg_creg! LoL

C33
11-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by KrazeeStacee
Y DONT WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHER

GlasgowKiss
11-16-2004, 04:44 PM

Being nice was never a reason to be loved on this board in the past, in fact it was quite the opposite. Therefore, I feel the quality of this board has been lacking because of people like you.

I agree with this.

And to be on the safe side. Fuck you KrazeeStacee.

KrazeeStacee
11-16-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss

I agree with this.

And to be on the safe side. Fuck you KrazeeStacee.
Fuck your momma.

:cheers:

GlasgowKiss
11-16-2004, 04:50 PM

Fuck your momma.

:cheers:

My mother will sit on your face. Till you die.

KrazeeStacee
11-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss

My mother will sit on your face. Till you die.

:eek: my god...

Liquid-J
i like winnipeg_creg

Slacker

I on the other hand bring much quality eh you burned out braindead attention whore?

Nimrod's Son
11-16-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Slacker

I on the other hand bring much quality
Yup

Geek USA
11-16-2004, 05:23 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING !

Winnipeg_creg
11-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by alexthestampede
i love you, but i havent got my netphorian citizenship yet

it will soon be yours, and then you can roam free across the boards, write about anything that comes to your mind, raise your beautiful face to the sky and cry with joy, because you made it too the other side in one piece. or maybe you could do something else, like watching moist paint dry (this is apparently even more boring than to watch wet paint dry). both options seem equally worthwhile.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/icelance/paint.html

Winnipeg_creg
11-16-2004, 05:34 PM

there's something extremely funny about this that will make you look like a complete fool, if i'm right, i've been wrong before.
so we'll see what happens tomorrow after i've talked to the police and got some anti-depressant medicin injected into my bloodstream.

KrazeeStacee
11-16-2004, 05:39 PM

so we'll see what happens tomorrow

Will you actually be funny then?

Nimrod's Son
11-16-2004, 05:41 PM

Will you actually be funny then? Not unless he mails his password to nairb

Winnipeg_creg
11-16-2004, 06:13 PM

Will you actually be funny then?

no probably not, i'm not in the funny department actually, i'm more in the creepy trying- to-disturbe-everyone-that-pisses-me off-department, and i'm easily pissed of, i cant be objective about this fucking board, it's eating me alive.

Winnipeg_creg
11-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Not unless he mails his password to nairb

or you could exchange password with stefanie. it would be funny to see one of the boards pseudofeminine macho posers behave like a slightly confused teenager who wants to join the scientologist. and the previously mentioned teenager rambling about titties, beer and baseball, relathionship problems and breast cancer (in a very pc manner of course, always ready to defend the weak, which is commandable)

KrazeeStacee
11-16-2004, 06:23 PM

no probably not, i'm not in the funny department actually, i'm more in the creepy trying- to-disturbe-everyone-that-pisses-me off-department, and i'm easily pissed of, i cant be objective about this fucking board, it's eating me alive.

Stop being such an attention whore...jeez. :rolleyes: