Geek USA
11-12-2004, 01:51 AM
sure why not

Ihaman
11-12-2004, 01:51 AM
Sure

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 01:52 AM
and on a related note. why are black ppl always riding down I-45 on their bikes without their shirt on tripping on PCP
http://www.the-soulution.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/town.jpg

Geek USA
11-12-2004, 01:52 AM
cause they don't play

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 01:53 AM

pyramidsonmars
11-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Fuck no....that will make you go brain dead faster than DXM

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 01:56 AM
http://www.algonet.se/~nalle5/bond/galleri/bilder/man/casey2.jpg
PCP (phencyclidine) was first used in the 1950s as an anesthetic for surgery. But because it produced such highly undesirable side effects as convulsions during operations and post-operative hallucinations, its use was quickly discontinued.
In the 1960s it was marketed again, this time to veterinarians strictly as an animal anesthetic and tranquillizer. It was at this time that San Francisco's drug subculture discovered the drug and nicknamed it the "peace pill" - possibly hence the name PCP. (Scientifically, PCP is an abbreviation for the drug's chemical name, phenylcyclohexylpiperidine.) On the street it also became known as angel dust, crystal, hog, or horse tranquillizer.
PCP is no longer used by veterinarians and is produced today only in illicit laboratories. A synthetic drug (chemically unrelated to LSD or mescaline), PCP is a white crystalline powder, readily soluble in water or alcohol. On the street, it is sold in the form of pills, capsules, or powder.
The drug can be taken orally - as a liquid, tablet, or capsule. It is also "snorted" (sniffed), or smoked in "joints" mixed with tobacco, marijuana, or dried parsley. It can also be taken intravenously. If it is injected, unsterile needles may cause infections. Those sharing needles with other users risk hepatitis or AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome).
PCP is difficult to classify accurately, since different doses produce different effects - such as those derived from stimulants, hallucinogens, anesthetics, or analgesics (painkillers). Not all people react the same way to the drug, even after taking the same amount.
Effects
The effects of any drug depend on several factors:
h the amount taken at one time
h the user's past drug experience
h the manner in which the drug is taken
h the circumstances under which the drug is taken (the place, the user's emotions and activities, the presence of other people, the simultaneous use of alcohol or other drugs, etc.).
A particular concern with PCP is the frequency with which dealers falsely present it as some other drug, such as mescaline or peyote. Thus buyers, expecting the relatively mild effects of these drugs, suddenly experience the stronger and unpredictable effects of PCP - or of PCP combined with another drug such as LSD.
Moreover, since the content of PCP varies widely from one street product to another, the intensity and duration of its effects cannot be predetermined. In street samples analysed at the Addiction Research Foundation, PCP content ranged from 1.3 to 81 mg per unit dose.
Short-term effects appear soon after taking a single dose of PCP, and disappear within a few hours or days.
At low doses (e.g. 5 mg or less), the physical effects of PCP may *******: shallow and rapid breathing, increased blood pressure and heart rate, a marked rise in temperature, profuse sweating, and a numbness in arms and legs. At higher doses (e.g. 10 mg or more), there is a rapid drop in blood pressure, heart rate, and respiration, which in turn is accompanied by nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, dizziness, and decreased awareness of pain. Muscles contract so intensely they cause jerky, uncoordinated movements and bizarre postures. Heavy doses of the drug can cause convulsions and coma.
PCP's effects on the brain inhibit the user's ability to concentrate, to think logically, and to articulate. Dramatic changes in perception, thought, and mood occur. While some users experience mild to intense euphoria, others feel threatened and because of fear, anxiety, or panic - can behave violently. The drug may also release hidden emotional or mental problems.
Among the effects of higher doses - which mimic certain symptoms of schizophrenia and can take two weeks to disappear - are delusions, hallucinations (mainly auditory), and a sensation of distance from one's environment. Most regular users admit having had at least one "bad trip." But the hope of achieving the extraordinary "high" that PCP can bring is powerful enough to keep them taking the drug.
Some deaths have been directly linked to PCP overdoses (with amounts between 150 and 200 mg); others have been linked to the drug's psychological impact - causing accidental drownings, suicides, homicides, and car crashes.
Little is known about PCP's long-term effects, which appear after repeated use over a lengthy period. Some users suffer unpleasant "flashbacks" similar to those experienced by LSD users. These are unpredictable, spontaneous recurrences of the original PCP trip without the user's having taken the drug again. Flashbacks can occur weeks, months, or even up to a year after the last encounter with the drug. Typically, they last only a few minutes, and are usually visual images ranging from formless colors to frightening hallucinations.
After prolonged use, persistent speech problems, loss of memory (particularly recent memory), and severe, long-lasting anxiety, depression, and social withdrawal have also been noticed in users.
Tolerance and dependence
Little research has been done on whether PCP results in tolerance and dependence. Since regular users seem to need to increase their intake of PCP in order to maintain the "high," however, researchers infer that tolerance does occur.
Psychological dependence is suggested by the compulsive daily consumption of, and craving for, the drug by some users.
There is no physical dependence on PCP after continuous use, for there are no withdrawal symptoms after the drug is discontinued

Ihaman
11-12-2004, 01:56 AM
examined the pill in my hand. It was a small capsule filled with white powder. I had been told they were speed, but my source was very unreliable. He had found a bag of hundreds of these pills hid in the ceiling of his apartment. They had not been tested. I considered myself test subject number one. As I swallowed the pill, I wondered what was in store for me. I am a well-experimented drug user. I have eaten more than eight tabs of acid in one sitting and am not a lightweight. Yet throughout my numerous drug experiences, I have never stumbled upon a high like the one I received from PCP.

After a half hour to forty minutes, I began to something. As I walked down the hall and the stairs, I felt as if I were in a K hole. The stairs were my tunnel and I was burrowing through like a mole. I stumbled out the door and went into my neighbors house. He too took some and we stayed in his basement for a long time. In that basement, I felt a number of different feelings. I lost control of my body, almost as if I were on DXM, a drunk trippy sort of feeling. Yet at the same time, I was feeling a longing for affection. I wanted to be touched but I didn't want anyone to touch me. I went out to eat, yet found myself staring at a spot on the wall with my mouth hanging open. I was still there, but I didn't really have any control.

The following day, I decided to experiment again. This time, I took one orally and snorted another one. The kick was almost immediate. I was walking down a road, yet had no idea where I was going. I would find something familiar, but forget about it the moment I looked away. My two friends who were with me, one also on the drug and the other one sober, walked along with me, yet I didn't even know they were there. We stopped in a small bar that we had never been in and sat down on a couch near a pool table. The television was on. As I tried to watch I noticed that I couldn't see things clearly. My eyes felt lopsided on my face; one on my forehead, the other near my mouth. A big bowl of popcorn was sitting on the table. As I put a handful in my mouth, I felt my teeth crumble away. I couldn't remember how to swallow. After a few attempts, I finally choked the popcorn down. I turned to the television and as I watched the Simpsons, I floated around the room. I looked at anyone who entered the bar or walked by, my mouth hanging open, my head dangling from my neck. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror for a long time. I couldn't quite make out my face. I remembered that I had to pee. I sat down and stayed there for god knows how long. I couldn't remember what to do. I kept looking at the toilet paper in confusion. Finally I left the bathroom, although to this day I can't remember if I ever figured out what I was in there for.

I walked back to the couch, trying to find my way to comfort with my friends. I kept asking if we had been caught, if I was in trouble. I was so paranoid that we had been caught, that we were really in jail or that I was a teenager again getting caught by my parents. Every cigarette I smoked made me feel higher. I didn't dare take a bong hit. After we left the bar I went back to my house. I sat in my room alone, contemplating all the things I could do. I kept feeling that I was free, while at the same time I felt that I was caught. Outrageous thoughts would cross my mind. I kept talking myself in and out of them. Finally I think I fell asleep, although I may have been awake and unaware of reality. I woke up feeling like shit and wondering what the hell the mystery drug was. Even though I had hated every moment of it while on it, I had the urge to try it again. I had never been as high as I was on the mystery drug and I don't think I ever want to be again. We had nicknamed it 'white train' because it was white and it hit you like a train. Later, when my friend had been busted for dealing, we found out that it was PCP--- a drug I will never touch again.

pyramidsonmars
11-12-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by pyramidsonmars
Fuck no....that will make you go brain dead faster than DXM

On that note, I did DXM the other night for the first time in half a year....fun times. I just listened to music and flew to different planets

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 01:58 AM
i'm apart of the 35 percentile that can't digest DXM properly =/

Ihaman
11-12-2004, 02:00 AM
You don't digest DXM, dolt.

You metabolize it

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 02:01 AM
oooh bitch bitch

Fattening Ass
11-12-2004, 02:03 AM
don't think i would

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 02:05 AM

o_0

Fattening Ass
11-12-2004, 02:05 AM
to celebrate, i've got a matching avatar for my name !!!

mewl
11-12-2004, 10:16 AM
yeah

neopryn
11-12-2004, 10:17 AM
what's the difference between that and LSD?

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by neopryn
what's the difference between that and LSD?

a huge difference. LSD is synthesized drug essentially made exclusively for hallucination. its one of the few powerful drugs out there that's not neurotoxic

PCP however is a dissociative made as anesthesia. its a dissociative in a sense that you sort of 'dissociate' from the rest of your body; an out of body experience. unlike LSD its very very neurotoxic and takes over your motor abilities. you remember those outrageous horror stories they told you in grade school about how drugs will make you go crazy and eat babies or some far-out shit like that? well that was mostly bullshit. but with PCP... ppl really do those things

pink_ribbon_scars
11-12-2004, 11:30 AM
no pcp for me. i did smoke a little bit once by accident on some ghetto joint in high school, but i would never take it by choice. i have seen too many nutcases on COPS on pcp. ick, no thanks.

did anyone see the episode of CSI where the high school kids kill and eat another kid when they're on pcp?

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
i have seen too many nutcases on COPS on pcp.

haha my friend and i were just talking about that. that's what inspired this thread

KrazeeStacee
11-12-2004, 11:32 AM
did anyone see the episode of CSI where the high school kids kill and eat another kid when they're on pcp?

So that's what that was.

meow
11-12-2004, 11:32 AM
PCP is really scary to me

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by meow
PCP is really scary to me

as it should. PCP is the penultimate 'bad drug'

at least with something like crack and meth, you ruin your life gradually. with PCP you can ruin it within one night

relaxor!
11-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell

at least with something like crack and meth, you ruin your life gradually. with PCP you can ruin it within one night Than what's the ultimate?

pale blue eyes
11-12-2004, 11:39 AM
Nope, though I wouldn't even smoke pot.

Karl Connor
11-12-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by relaxor!
Than what's the ultimate?

i'd reserve that category for misc. stupid shit kids do and die right away- like huffing embalming fluid and shit

meow
11-12-2004, 11:40 AM

at least with something like crack and meth, you ruin your life gradually. with PCP you can ruin it within one night

drugs are a path to nowhere

pink_ribbon_scars
11-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by KrazeeStacee

So that's what that was.

i might have been assuming, i can't remember at this point. :]

relaxor!
11-12-2004, 11:42 AM

i'd reserve that category for misc. stupid shit kids do and die right away- like huffing embalming fluid and shit Yeah I guess that's true.
Man that stuff's dumb.

pink_ribbon_scars
11-12-2004, 11:42 AM

drugs are a path to nowhere

i never considered drugs to be my path to somplace. they are there for leisure.

but things like pcp are not leisurely and that's another reason i have no interest.

meow
11-12-2004, 11:43 AM

i never considered drugs to be my path to somplace. they are there for leisure.

I was joking around. I have a friend that tells me that every time i smoke marijuana cigarettes1

pink_ribbon_scars
11-12-2004, 11:46 AM

I was joking around. I have a friend that tells me that every time i smoke marijuana cigarettes1

I figured you were joking because I knew you smoked the cigs. slacker's just got me riled up. heh.

KrazeeStacee
11-12-2004, 12:02 PM

i might have been assuming, i can't remember at this point. :]

My Mom's always watching tv and I came in to see some kid eating another...so I was like woah! and I watched it until they said it was because she was on PCP. Then she was crying because she didn't know what she had done and it got all emotional and serious.

I think it might've been Law & Order though because that's like the only thing my Mom watches.

blackfaerie
11-12-2004, 12:12 PM

My Mom's always watching tv and I came in to see some kid eating another...so I was like woah! and I watched it until they said it was because she was on PCP. Then she was crying because she didn't know what she had done and it got all emotional and serious.

I think it might've been Law & Order though because that's like the only thing my Mom watches.

nah, it was CSI. that was a good episode. it was a guy and a girl who ate another girl.

KrazeeStacee
11-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by blackfaerie

nah, it was CSI. .

(i don't know the difference :o )

pink_ribbon_scars
11-12-2004, 12:14 PM

Then she was crying because she didn't know what she had done and it got all emotional and serious.

"Oh no! I just ate my best friend! What do I do now?"

mirrar
11-12-2004, 12:25 PM
yes i'd try it once.

blackfaerie
11-12-2004, 12:34 PM

"Oh no! I just ate my best friend! What do I do now?"

they all got salmonella or something from eating raw intestines/stomach pieces. so they both had to go to the hospital for food poisoning. the boy (a soccer player) went first and was like "i don't remember what happened!!!" then they found the girl in the locker room puking (she was a cheerleader!) and she confessed to buying a joint laced with something and they figured out it was PCP. so the soccer player and the cheerleader killed and ate another cheerleader. :D

KrazeeStacee
11-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by blackfaerie

they all got salmonella or something from eating raw intestines/stomach pieces. so they both had to go to the hospital for food poisoning. the boy (a soccer player) went first and was like "i don't remember what happened!!!" then they found the girl in the locker room puking (she was a cheerleader!) and she confessed to buying a joint laced with something and they figured out it was PCP. so the soccer player and the cheerleader killed and ate another cheerleader. :D

That's what I call quality television.

alexthestampede
11-12-2004, 12:40 PM
and on a related note. why are black ppl always riding down I-45 on their bikes without their shirt on tripping on PCP

ahaha

one time on I 10 there was a naked black guy on fry (weed treated with formaldehyde) going nuts

Dead
11-12-2004, 12:51 PM
Naw cause I don't do drugs.

Whoa ******, now's your chance to jump on me!!11111

HeartVixen
11-12-2004, 01:42 PM
I've done it a few times. Snorted it most of the time, drank it with 7up once.

GreenEggsNSpam
11-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Nah nah.. I don't do drugs. Drugs are sick, and bad for your body.
Up with hope! Down with dope.