View Full Version : ISO: Tapers. Again.

jillysp
08-13-2002, 12:50 AM
Yet another seeking taperz post. This time it's for an artist named Emm Gryner. She's going to be opening for Leona Naess so hopefully everyone that's taping Leona will also tape Emm, but I think she's a softer Tori Amos .. she has a great voice. And she's gorgeous. Anyway, these are the non-Leona dates, so please please please help if you're around and available. :)

Aug 22
8am
Boston, MA
live in-studio performance - WERS 88.9FM

Aug 22
Boston, MA
RAINN Benefit - The Matrix - 275 Tremont St. - 7pm, $15, all ages - w/Brian Webb & Rachel McCartney and the Hirsh Project - also visit http://boston.rainn.org - attendees to RAINN will receive $5 off the price of Asianblue at the Lizard Lounge CD release party (the 23rd)

Aug 23
Cambridge, MA
Lizard Lounge - "Asianblue" CD Release - with very special guests Nini Camps (www.ninicamps.com) and Meghan Toohey with the So and So's (www.meghantoohey.com) $10, 9pm, 21+

Sat 8/24
Providence, RI
Borders Books & Music - Providence Place Mall - Providence, RI - 7pm, free! - 401-270-4801

Sun 8/25
Marion, MA
Hardware Cafe - 177 Spring Street - Marion, MA - 7-9pm, all ages - 508-748-6700

Sep 1
Seattle, WA
Bumbershoot Seattle Arts Festival - Seattle Center - 12:30pm - Northwest Court Stage -

Thanks,
Jill

------------------
trade me? (http://home.uchicago.edu/~jill/bootlist2.html)
0:1's only.

GhostChild
08-14-2002, 02:47 AM
I may be at bumbershoot...I'll grab her as long as she doesnt conflict with my other interest.

-jason

New Art Rioter
08-14-2002, 03:22 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by GhostChild:
I may be at bumbershoot...I'll grab her as long as she doesnt conflict with my other interest.

-jason</font>

Scoring anal from cheap whores?

garysbootlegs
08-14-2002, 08:03 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by New Art Rioter:

Scoring anal from cheap whores?</font>

What's the point in having all the cheap digs at Jason? It wasn't very funny to start with, but now its just getting tiresome.

shaniqua
08-14-2002, 02:59 PM
you'd think that since emm gryner is local pride here in toronto, leona would ACTUALLY COME HERE with her??? grr... n/m.

New Art Rioter
08-14-2002, 03:08 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by garysbootlegs:
What's the point in having all the cheap digs at Jason? It wasn't very funny to start with, but now its just getting tiresome.

</font>

Pfft he's forever making jokes like that about himself. Perhaps he sees the funny side?

Halteh
08-14-2002, 03:19 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by pale_princess:
you'd think that since emm gryner is local pride here in toronto, leona would ACTUALLY COME HERE with her??? grr... n/m.</font>
Leona's gay!

------------------
"i've collected alot more rare things from different artists in all genres then anyone around. I collect to collect, whether I like the artist or not" - Sacred Age Of Innocence
Fares Halteh - Halteh3 AT rogers DOT com L33+ Trading Page (http://members.rogers.com/halteh3/main.html)

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-14-2002, 03:20 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Halteh:
Originally posted by pale_princess:
you'd think that since emm gryner is local pride here in toronto, leona would ACTUALLY COME HERE with her??? grr... n/m.</font>
Leona's gay!