gpub
11-01-2004, 09:53 PM
results to follow.

meow
11-01-2004, 09:54 PM
that makes you gay

pink_ribbon_scars
11-01-2004, 09:55 PM
i hate it when you pull it off and there are not many little gross things stuck to it. that's such a disappointment.

bornentertainer
11-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Yeah those things never really worked well for me.

Lizard Queen
11-01-2004, 10:08 PM
My nose is running.

3Marlon3Brando
11-01-2004, 10:08 PM
i have two noses

stefanie
11-01-2004, 10:10 PM
i have a really painful zit on the side of my nose.

and the inside of my nostrils are all raw and bloody because of my allergies.

pink_ribbon_scars
Originally posted by bornentertainer
Yeah those things never really worked well for me.

i found the generic ones to work better, somehow.

avian chaos
I've always wanted to try those.

Today I bought my first pair of tweezers. I don't particularly care for eyebrow plucking nor do I think I have eyebrows that need to be shaped, but I do like to clean up the mess of stray hairs that string along underneath my eyebrows.

Wow. I feel like such a girl.

pink_ribbon_scars
11-01-2004, 10:11 PM
i removed my nose hairs yesterday for the second time ever. i know that's really gross to share, but this seemed to be the ideal place.

alexthestampede
11-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by stefanie
i have a really painful zit on the side of my nose.

and the inside of my nostrils are all raw and bloody because of my nose-picking.

wow thats gross.
have a little self-restraint

Rider
11-01-2004, 10:12 PM
I've been meaning to try them for the longest time. But they either never have them when I go to buy them or I forget to get them.

I remeber before they came out they gave them out at the first Lilith Fair.

And yes this is the gayest post I have ever made on netphoria.

avian chaos
11-01-2004, 10:13 PM
I've never had nosehair problems... But I dated a guy for nearly a year once who had horrible, dark, long black nosehairs and it grossed me out so bad. :(

alexthestampede
11-01-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
i removed my nose hairs yesterday for the second time ever. i know that's really gross to share, but this seemed to be the ideal place.
i have not had to do this yet. is there a way to remove them all at once? because otherwise i dont know if i could

gpub
11-01-2004, 10:14 PM
it's pretty gay, I agree. My roomates chick made me do it for the gross factor. Damn, that shits kinda gross... It DOES look like a porcupine

Rider
11-01-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by avian chaos
I've never had nosehair problems... But I dated a guy for nearly a year once who had horrible, dark, long black nosehairs and it grossed me out so bad. :(

That's jsut groos and theres no excuse for it. You just need to pluck them it's really easy.

pink_ribbon_scars
11-01-2004, 10:18 PM
my mom owns this little tool (i saw them at the store for $10), it's the same tool you use to trim those neck hairs guys get down at the bottom of their hairline and stuff. anyway, you just wash it off, turn it on, stick it in your nostril and spin it around and all the hairs come out, then you blow your nose and you rinse off the tool and you're finished.

mark had made fun of my nose hairs so i removed them. i don't think they were bad, but he obviously noticed them somehow. that bothered me, so i took them away.

Rider
11-01-2004, 10:19 PM
my mom owns this little tool (i saw them at the store for $10), it's the same tool you use to trim those neck hairs guys get down at the bottom of their hairline and stuff. anyway, you just wash it off, turn it on, stick it in your nostril and spin it around and all the hairs come out.

mark had made fun of my nose hairs so i removed them. i don't think they were bad, but he obviously noticed them somehow. that bothered me, so i took them away.

2 things one when you cut your nose hairs they grow back really shar and nasty .

Second I knew someone who had some really nasty nose hairs growing. Hr tried to use one of those battery powered nose hair trimers well when he used the damn thing he had som much hair that it just jamed the fucking thing and had to yank it out.

stefanie
11-01-2004, 10:21 PM
i use bobby pins to get rid of black heads!

oui henri
11-01-2004, 10:58 PM
my sister got a shitload of these biore three step skin care tester things from her school during frosh week.

those pore strip things are one of the three parts.
haven't used those things in years.

The Light
11-01-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Rider
I've been meaning to try them for the longest time. But they either never have them when I go to buy them or I forget to get them.

I remeber before they came out they gave them out at the first Lilith Fair.

And yes this is the gayest post I have ever made on netphoria. HAHAHA

greenbean
11-01-2004, 11:15 PM
i hate it when you pull it off and there are not many little gross things stuck to it. that's such a disappointment.

ah ha, I always thought that too

mewl
11-01-2004, 11:25 PM
why has no one mentioned that ripping it off your nose causes great pain?

greenbean
11-01-2004, 11:28 PM
I love tacos

pink_ribbon_scars
11-01-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Rider

2 things one when you cut your nose hairs they grow back really shar and nasty .

i bet they're not as great as virgin nosehairs, but i grew some new ones and they were not any more shar and nasty than any hair that ever grew in my nose.

murgle
11-02-2004, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by mewl
why has no one mentioned that ripping it off your nose causes great pain?

It always makes my eyes water.

Axis of Action
11-02-2004, 02:05 AM
I've heard that they are counter productive because they only serve to enlarge your pores, thus enabling more oil to be trapped within

Varien
11-02-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by stefanie
i use bobby pins to get rid of black heads!

come again :erm