View Full Version : Nutmeg

pyramidsonmars
10-27-2004, 09:06 PM
Tell me about your experience with Nutmeg... Obviously I don't mean using it in recipes. I'm curious, as I've never met anyone who's ever used it to get high..... and if you don't know what I'm talking about then please turn around and walk away from your computer screen.

Karl Connor
10-27-2004, 09:08 PM
dude please stop abusing this over-the-counter shit. please

meow
10-27-2004, 09:08 PM
i put it in vodka, let it sit over night, took a shot of it, and fell asleep after seeing weird visual distortions

www.erowid.com

most of the experiences are negative because it lasts a long time

pyramidsonmars
10-27-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Randall Sandell
dude please stop abusing this over-the-counter shit. please

I've only done DXM 2 times in my life...and dimenhydrate (sp?) twice as well...over about 2 years....so I don't think I abuse it... I just talk/post about it a lot to maintain my netphorian identity as a heavy drug user like Ihaman cause I think he makes drugs look cool.....

PS-the last part of this post I was only half serious

mewl
10-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by meow
i put it in vodka, let it sit over night, took a shot of it, and fell asleep after seeing weird visual distortions

www.erowid.com

how much did you put in? and was it powdered already or fresh?

meow
10-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by mewl

how much did you put in? and was it powdered already or fresh?

powdered... the whole container in a mickey

dont do it. its not worth it

Rider
10-27-2004, 09:23 PM

www.erowid.com

Wish I had that link the other night when Matt was trying to say GHB was not a date rape drug and tasted so nasty you could never mix it with anyhting.

"Erowid strongly recommends that all liquid GHB be colored with blue food coloring. This serves a dual purpose of reducing the chance that it will be mistaken for water, which though unlikely, does happen...as well as reducing the possibility that it can be added to a drink without someone's knowledge. An additional safety precaution when using GHB is to write "G" or "GHB" on your hand, so in the unfortunate event that you are found unconscious, those caring for you will know the cause. Be safe."

Cool site.

meow
10-28-2004, 01:02 AM
a drug user that doesn't know about erowid shouldn't be using drugs!

or something

Rider
10-28-2004, 01:06 AM
a drug user that doesn't know about erowid shouldn't be using drugs!

or something

Yeah I don't use drugs anymore. But I find the topic interesting and I like a site that has real drug info on it. To much shit out there is either "Drugs are evil" and has tons of false info. OR "drugs will change the world and make it a better place" and ignore all the bad stuff. I like that htey are like hey this shit can be very bad so know what you are doing.