View Full Version : I'm gonna be in Dallas this weekend for a Klan rally; any advice on things to see, do

coffee spoon
10-26-2004, 01:54 AM
Any Dallasites here?

What's a race-monger like me to make of this town. I'll be there this weekend for a meeting of the Cajun Ku Klux Klan.

alexthestampede
10-26-2004, 01:56 AM
dallas is known as "the black athens".
its also called " soul brother city"
and "home of urban african negros"

come visit my howse and well go hit up the clubs for black men

coffee spoon
10-26-2004, 01:57 AM
My meeting is in Richardson. You know anything about that district?

Geek USA
10-26-2004, 02:01 AM
you can go and beat the shit out of the ace of aces. I heard his mom was a jew!

alexthestampede
10-26-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by coffee spoon
My meeting is in Richardson. You know anything about that district?
youre so gay.
yes. i live there. did you look up any other stuff i posted on this board you big trollar?

coffee spoon
10-26-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Geek USA
you can go and beat the shit out of the ace of aces. I heard his mom was a jew!

Actually we're going to Richardson to go Jew-knocking. I'm not sure if you've ever been Jew-knocking. It's kind of like Nigger-knocking except only with Jews. The KKK spin on this game, though, is that if a Jew talks back to us when we Jew-knock then we hang the Jew in the City Square.

It's pretty tight actually.

coffee spoon
10-26-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by alexthestampede

youre so gay.
yes. i live there. did you look up any other stuff i posted on this board you big trollar?

Huh?

Geek USA
10-26-2004, 02:05 AM
holy shit!! I can tell you where a black jew lives if you give me a few hours :o

coffee spoon
10-26-2004, 02:07 AM
black jew

The Antichrist?

alexthestampede
10-26-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by coffee spoon

Actually we're going to Richardson to go Jew-knocking. I'm not sure if you've ever been Jew-knocking. It's kind of like Nigger-knocking except only with Jews. The KKK spin on this game, though, is that if a Jew talks back to us when we Jew-knock then we hang the Jew in the City Square.

It's pretty tight actually.
i dont think you even know what nigger knocking is, you big liberal-pretends-to-be-a-kkk-troll. if you do it right, they will probably never talk again. its not knocking on doorbells and running away, like the little kids think.

Karl Connor
10-26-2004, 02:18 AM
why dont you pay a visit to ace of aces

alexthestampede
10-26-2004, 02:19 AM
im a catholic he can pay a visit to me

Isle
10-26-2004, 05:52 AM
holy shit!! I can tell you where a black jew lives if you give me a few hours :o

:rofl: !!