View Full Version : Bright Eyes news

neopryn
10-13-2004, 10:59 PM
Two new albums to be released on the same day early next year. Digital Ash In A Digital Urn, supposedly a more electronic and pop record, and I'm Wide Awake It's Morning, more traditional folk/country.

The first singles come out on the 26th, "Lua" from I'm Wide Awake It's Morning and "Take It Easy" from Digital Ash. 2 or 3 b-sides on each one. I've preordered both.

Now I watch as this thread sinks like a rock.

raygun
10-14-2004, 01:20 AM
Does anyone have the new singles yet? And would like to send them to me?

pale blue eyes
10-14-2004, 07:28 AM
Good to hear about the new stuff. Hopefully i-ncluded in there somewhere is a song called "Landlocked Blues" he did to open the VFC show. GREAT song but I can't find a version of it anywhere and apparently nobody thought to record their set at the show. :(

Faggotologist
10-14-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by pale blue eyes
Good to hear about the new stuff. Hopefully i-ncluded in there somewhere is a song called "Landlocked Blues" he did to open the VFC show. GREAT song but I can't find a version of it anywhere and apparently nobody thought to record their set at the show. :(

It was already released. Its called One Foot in Front of the Other. It's on the "Saddle Creek 50" compilation.

killer_tomato
10-14-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Faggotologist

It was already released. Its called One Foot in Front of the Other. It's on the "Saddle Creek 50" compilation.
bright eyes is for faggots.

pale blue eyes
10-14-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Faggotologist

Thank you! I only have a handful of their albums so I thought it was just a new song.

Blue*Carbonite
10-14-2004, 06:24 PM
yay!! best news i've heard all week. bright eyes goes electronic..next thing you know, The Singing Nun is going to have a chart topping, glitchcore dj mix cd.

but i bet she's dead.