View Full Version : WTF! Metro videos on ebay!


starlightvideoproductions
08-06-2002, 11:19 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1554370119

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1554369514

Discuss...

severin
08-06-2002, 11:26 AM
hmm, either we were royally ripped off, or this guy is lying....

StillBecomingApart
08-06-2002, 11:50 AM
Oh! Why am I not surprised?

------------------
http://www.iofthemourning.com/eswan_vs.jpg And yes, I love swans (http://www.rockers.it).
They're so pure (http://www.iofthemourning.com). http://www.iofthemourning.com/eswan_vs.jpg

Sebastian
08-06-2002, 12:05 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
hmm, either we were royally ripped off, or this guy is lying....</font>

...or both.

Smiley
08-06-2002, 12:26 PM
Wow... this is the first time I've seen the setlists... acoustic Starla!

------------------
"love does not always have to be quiet and graceful, it can be boisterous and loud and even rude, to shout above the din to be heard sometimes... if only to bring a little peace" -bc
http://www.suicidekiss.org

soeren
08-06-2002, 12:29 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley:
Wow... this is the first time I've seen the setlists... acoustic Starla!
</font>

Hint: spfc.org http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

------------------
Bootlist (http://www.geocities.com/soewi)
"Please, don't try &gt;Cherub Rock&lt; at home" - bc

severin
08-06-2002, 12:36 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by soeren:
Hint: spfc.org http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

</font>

i think they were added very recently to the spfc..the downloaded helpfile-version i have doesn't have the setlists for this date

Irrelevant
08-06-2002, 12:40 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
i think they were added very recently to the spfc..the downloaded helpfile-version i have doesn't have the setlists for this date

</font>

if you consider 2 or 3 days ago very recently, then yes.

[This message has been edited by Irrelevant (edited 08-06-2002).]

garysbootlegs
08-06-2002, 12:48 PM
I think i remember reading on here that he WAS selling 2nd gens on ebay and thats what we were going to bid on the first time round. The money that everyone pooled in went for the 1st gen copies.

So do you reckon this is just another lot of 2nd gen copies?

kurt rambis
08-06-2002, 12:55 PM
does anyone else find it odd that gabe from local h is selling these even though local h does not like sp?

severin
08-06-2002, 12:55 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Irrelevant:
if you consider 2 or 3 days ago very recently, then yes.

[This message has been edited by Irrelevant (edited 08-06-2002).]</font>

considering the update-lifecycle of spfc, i'd consider 2-3 days very recently http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

Slurpee
08-06-2002, 01:12 PM
Yay! I love getting screwed out of money! Maybe we can all get together at the next zwan concert to get beaten with pitchforks as well!

palidor
08-06-2002, 01:15 PM
http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vinceani2.gif

severin
08-06-2002, 01:19 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Slurpee:
Yay! I love getting screwed out of money! Maybe we can all get together at the next zwan concert to get beaten with pitchforks as well!</font>


as long as the next gig is in austria, we'll meet there...

Slurpee
08-06-2002, 01:24 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:

as long as the next gig is in austria, we'll meet there...</font>

AMZF: the association of masochistic zwan fans.

starlightvideoproductions
08-06-2002, 02:18 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by kurt rambis:
does anyone else find it odd that gabe from local h is selling these even though local h does not like sp?</font>


The original seller tapes all the shows for Local H.

glued_on_wings
08-06-2002, 02:36 PM
Thats bullshit..

Rock On...

------------------
- I use music (http://www.gluedsboots.cjb.net) as some kind of weird salvation to get away from life... -
-We will miss you!! The Smashing Pumpkins (1988-2000) -
Sad Machines Audio Archive (http://www.crosswinds.net/~sadmachines)
Glued On Wings FTP (ftp://smashing:pumpkins@sadmachines.d2g.com)

[This message has been edited by glued_on_wings (edited 08-06-2002).]

DeadOpera
08-06-2002, 04:05 PM
fuck.

Pmack
08-06-2002, 04:35 PM
Attn: Sacred Age of Annoyance! Now is your chance for you and your Big Money Bling-Bling Super-Squad to step up to the plate and win this auction! Rah Rah Rah! Go get 'em, tiger!

sarmatianus
08-06-2002, 04:37 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Pmack:
Attn: Sacred Age of Annoyance! Now is your chance for you and your Big Money Bling-Bling Super-Squad to step up to the plate and win this auction! Rah Rah Rah! Go get 'em, tiger!</font>

LMAO!!!

s00p3rm4n
08-06-2002, 04:55 PM
*creatively abbreviates his laughing*

Dead
08-06-2002, 05:00 PM
http://members.rogers.com/zerolove/holy.jpg

glued_on_wings
08-06-2002, 05:43 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Pmack:
Attn: Sacred Age of Annoyance! Now is your chance for you and your Big Money Bling-Bling Super-Squad to step up to the plate and win this auction! Rah Rah Rah! Go get 'em, tiger!</font>

Whoop Whoop..

Rock oN..



------------------
- I use music (http://www.gluedsboots.cjb.net) as some kind of weird salvation to get away from life... -
-We will miss you!! The Smashing Pumpkins (1988-2000) -
Sad Machines Audio Archive (http://www.crosswinds.net/~sadmachines)
Glued On Wings FTP (ftp://smashing:pumpkins@sadmachines.d2g.com)

Chow
08-06-2002, 05:54 PM
I hate quoting, but yeah these are probaby 2nd gens, while we got the only available first gens I think, or I hope. Hey I think what we should really do is make copies of our first gens and sell them on eBay! Look at all the extra money we could make on all the stupid fucks who would fall for that!

[This message has been edited by Chow (edited 08-06-2002).]

Chewbacca
08-06-2002, 06:45 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sarmatianus:
LMAO!!!</font>

Stop kissing his ass.

------------------
http://www.emotioneric.com/realeric.jpg

Age Of Empathy
08-06-2002, 08:01 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Stop kissing his ass.

</font>

Netphoria law #896530: no one shall laugh at a joke of Dave Asselin's nor shall they respond to any comment of his unless it is in a negative fashion

------------------
she wrote her dreams in her diary (http://www.geocities.com/mikecranston18), she placed them under her bed ...

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-06-2002, 08:49 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Pmack:
Attn: Sacred Age of Annoyance! Now is your chance for you and your Big Money Bling-Bling Super-Squad to step up to the plate and win this auction! Rah Rah Rah! Go get 'em, tiger!</font>

Ok dumbass, why the hell would I or my friend buy them now knowing better copies exist? Did you ever think about that before posting, nah I highly doubt that.

Now I'll just wait for the asskissers to come & the bitches who hide behind an alias.

You're gonna have to do better then that if you think you're gonna bother me.

Dead
08-06-2002, 09:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
You're gonna have to do better then that if you think you're gonna bother me.

</font>

You seem bothered to me.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-06-2002, 09:36 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dead:
You seem bothered to me.</font>

nope chink lover

sarasvati
08-06-2002, 10:35 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dead:
You seem bothered to me.</font>

s00p3rm4n
08-06-2002, 10:39 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
nope chink lover

</font>

go back to your trailer and finger your sister in her sleep, you racist shit pile.

love to everyone else. at least those who haven't undergone full frontal lobotomies.

Seth

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-06-2002, 10:40 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by s00p3rm4n:
go back to your trailer and finger your sister in her sleep, you racist shit pile.

love to everyone else. at least those who haven't undergone full frontal lobotomies.

Seth</font>

Hmm you seem to know alot about the topic, maybe that is why you are popping up on an alias to boot.

sarasvati
08-06-2002, 10:46 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
Ok dumbass
</font>

By the way, just a word of advice, by beginning your "argument" with a childish insult, it totally defeats any credibility that your statement may have had. Next time, perhaps let's try to be a little more tactful, mmkay?

-******

s00p3rm4n
08-06-2002, 10:46 PM
wtf do you mean by "alias"?

Excuse me for not posting my personal address and telephone number, you silly trough water!

and, just so you know, I'm Superman on the hub, if you wanna talk or something. and I'm s00p3rm4n on the IRC chan. And I'll give you my e-mail address if you really want it that much. I don't frankly give a fuck, b/c it's changing come August 17th anyway.

And, yes, I do know quite a bit about the topic ("alot" is not a term in the English language - it's "a lot," though I don't expect products of incest to be able to spell check their netphoria postings http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif). I happen to be one of the people helping Greg recoup for the first-gen copies (I'm hoping at least that they are legit first-gens) he bought.

So, have a happy day.

PS Why did you add "to boot" at the end? "To boot" is supposed to modify some kind of phrase, usually of explanation. Your grammar is more awkward than Michael Jackson at Hooters.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-06-2002, 11:19 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sarasvati:
By the way, just a word of advice, by beginning your "argument" with a childish insult, it totally defeats any credibility that your statement may have had. Next time, perhaps let's try to be a little more tactful, mmkay?

-******</font>

Oh I better slit my wrists since people on Netphoria might doubt the credibility of my statements.

Some of you need to get off your high horse, what people on Netphoria think about me or anyone else really doesn't matter but that concept is way to complext for alot of you to get.

Chewbacca
08-06-2002, 11:27 PM
Sacred Age Of Innocence rules!


------------------
http://www.emotioneric.com/realeric.jpg

s00p3rm4n
08-06-2002, 11:29 PM
LOL... complex is also obviously too complex a word for you to handle.

Dead
08-06-2002, 11:30 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
Oh I better slit my wrists</font>

Please do.

s00p3rm4n
08-06-2002, 11:31 PM
oh, and by the way, thought I know you don't give a shit about your simian-level grammar skills, it's "too complext," not "to complext."

You and chewbacca there can suckt my dickt.

[This message has been edited by s00p3rm4n (edited 08-06-2002).]

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-06-2002, 11:31 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by s00p3rm4n:
LOL... complex is also obviously too complex a word for you to handle.</font>

Oh my a perfectionist on our hands

LMAO, your life is really sad when you are on messageboards clinging to verbal victories.

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-06-2002, 11:32 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by s00p3rm4n:
oh, and by the way, thought I know you don't give a shit about your simian-level grammar skills, it's "too complext," not "to complext."

You and chewbacca there can suckt my dickt.

[This message has been edited by s00p3rm4n (edited 08-06-2002).]</font>


Lets give you a choclate gold medal junior

s00p3rm4n
08-06-2002, 11:33 PM
cling to my ass? what?

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-06-2002, 11:33 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dead:
Please do.</font>

***

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-06-2002, 11:35 PM
Well sorry to break it to you junior but I have phone calls to make to people I know in real life, not on a messageboard.

So for now I leave you with the beautiful world of Netphoria to fill the obvious void in your life.

Slurpee
08-06-2002, 11:35 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
your life is really sad when you are on messageboards clinging to verbal victories.</font>

That's better than whining about ebay defeats.

s00p3rm4n
08-06-2002, 11:36 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:

Lets give you a choclate gold medal junior</font>

choclate? har har har. well then hurrah for you! YUO ar os funy!

[This message has been edited by s00p3rm4n (edited 08-06-2002).]

s00p3rm4n
08-06-2002, 11:37 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
Well sorry to break it to you junior but I have phone calls to make to people I know in real life, not on a messageboard.

So for now I leave you with the beautiful world of Netphoria to fill the obvious void in your life.</font>

OK, I'll leave netphoria tonight to fill the obvious void in your mom.

Chewbacca
08-06-2002, 11:40 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Slurpee:
That's better than whining about ebay defeats.</font>

http://jovan.ru/pics/owned.jpg

------------------
http://www.emotioneric.com/realeric.jpg

sarasvati
08-07-2002, 12:10 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
Well sorry to break it to you junior but I have phone calls to make to people I know in real life, not on a messageboard.

So for now I leave you with the beautiful world of Netphoria to fill the obvious void in your life.</font>

Hey, you're the one with nearly 1500 posts, and not us. I'm glad that you're getting out...all the more necessary to broadcast it in a public forum, since its such a new and exciting thing for you.

<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:

Some of you need to get off your high horse, what people on Netphoria think about me or anyone else really doesn't matter but that concept is way to complext for alot of you to get.

</font>

teh machina mystery? Yes, you are "complext", I'll give you that much. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

RumoredToTheS&N
08-07-2002, 12:16 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
nope chink lover

</font>

really, really lame.

s00p3rm4n
08-07-2002, 12:19 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by RumoredToTheS&N:
really, really lame.</font>

I think that can be applied to most EVERYTHING that legalageofconsent has said.

DoctaSoma
08-07-2002, 12:30 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by s00p3rm4n:
legalageofconsent </font>

Classic

-Ben

Digital Grey
08-07-2002, 12:42 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by s00p3rm4n:
go back to your trailer and finger your sister in her sleep</font>

Now that is classic.

But you must understand the hillbilly frame of mind. Most have an anal fixation, and an indifference to anything with an asshole.

Brown and warm, thats all that matters.

/Max

palidor
08-07-2002, 02:58 AM
http://www.nerdvision.net/jason/wwfpics/vincerikishi.gif

Richard D. James
08-07-2002, 01:52 PM
These are copies off of my copies. The seller sold me his copies and told me he had made a copy for one person that never trades or sells. Well that person got pissed because he thinks that I am selling these. Maybe I should just post an auction for tapes for $20 and use that money that I win on to fund the next round of videos to DVD. I don't think this guy will get much for these.

Greg

Richard D. James
08-07-2002, 01:56 PM
Sorry to double post everyone, but Starla is NOT acoustic. They plug in for that one as it is an encore. Neither is the solo for Siva.

Greg

happy peter pan
08-07-2002, 02:40 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Pmack:
Bling-Bling</font>

http://217.199.172.8/gfx/ALI-10.JPG

cowbite
08-07-2002, 09:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by s00p3rm4n:
Your grammar is more awkward than Michael Jackson at Hooters.</font>Please join us in the General Topic forum.

starlightvideoproductions
08-07-2002, 09:21 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by happy peter pan:
http://217.199.172.8/gfx/ALI-10.JPG </font>

Does anyone notice he looks strangely like one of the Adore drummers? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Dead
08-07-2002, 11:26 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by starlightvideoproductions:
Does anyone notice he looks strangely like one of the Adore drummers? http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

</font>

I thought he looked like that backstreet boy.

severin
08-07-2002, 11:33 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dead:
I thought he looked like that backstreet boy.</font>

NEVA DO TALK BAD ABOUT ME ALI G, RRRIGHT?

sarasvati
08-08-2002, 01:12 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Dead:
I thought he looked like that backstreet boy.</font>

Me too.

glued_on_wings
08-08-2002, 08:45 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by sarasvati:
Me too. </font>



------------------
- I use music (http://www.gluedsboots.cjb.net) as some kind of weird salvation to get away from life... -
-We will miss you!! The Smashing Pumpkins (1988-2000) -
Sad Machines Audio Archive (http://www.crosswinds.net/~sadmachines)
Glued On Wings FTP (ftp://smashing:pumpkins@sadmachines.d2g.com)

The Gaddrow
08-08-2002, 10:35 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by starlightvideoproductions:
Does anyone notice he looks strangely like one of the Adore drummers?</font>
No, he doesn't. Not at all. Other than the fact he has huge yello goggles. IT MUST BE A SINE FROM KENNY ARNOFF!!!!!4wy gb!

darcy_is_sexy
08-08-2002, 10:52 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Richard D. James:
These are copies off of my copies. The seller sold me his copies and told me he had made a copy for one person that never trades or sells. Well that person got pissed because he thinks that I am selling these. Maybe I should just post an auction for tapes for $20 and use that money that I win on to fund the next round of videos to DVD. I don't think this guy will get much for these.

Greg</font>

Thanks for clearing that up.

Halteh
08-08-2002, 12:51 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by s00p3rm4n:
go back to your trailer and finger your sister in her sleep, you racist shit pile.

love to everyone else. at least those who haven't undergone full frontal lobotomies.

Seth</font>

I don't know why I found this post hillarious. I honestly don't remember the last time I truly laughed out loud at a post here! just great http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

[still laughing]

if my sig didn't already own, i'd steal your line!

------------------
"i've collected alot more rare things from different artists in all genres then anyone around. I collect to collect, whether I like the artist or not" - Sacred Age Of Innocence
Fares Halteh - Halteh3 AT rogers DOT com L33+ Trading Page (http://members.rogers.com/halteh3/main.html)

[This message has been edited by Halteh (edited 08-08-2002).]

Mayfuck
08-14-2005, 02:33 AM
Bump

Rider
08-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence


Oh I better slit my wrists since people on Netphoria might doubt the credibility of my statements.

Some of you need to get off your high horse, what people on Netphoria think about me or anyone else really doesn't matter but that concept is way to complext for alot of you to get.



The simple fact that you keep posting on the subject proves that you do care waht people on netphoria think of you so please give up this line of debate and think of a new come back.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-14-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Rider

The simple fact that you keep posting on the subject proves that you do care waht people on netphoria think of you so please give up this line of debate and think of a new come back. I think you're three years late.

But at least you showed him! :D :p ;)

seign
08-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by CoolAsIceCream
I think you're three years late.

But at least you showed him! :D :p ;)

hehehe... It's taken since 2002 to come up with that response. give him a break dude :)

.

Dead
08-14-2005, 10:57 PM
Hah, that's pretty hilarious. :D

Mayfuck
08-15-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Rider


The simple fact that you keep posting on the subject proves that you do care waht people on netphoria think of you so please give up this line of debate and think of a new come back.

lol dumbass.