View Full Version : Rare CDs for sale

Chris FitzPatrick
09-28-2004, 11:02 PM
These are all original discs (not cd-r). they can be looked up on spfc under the discography section. They all are mint condition with jewel cases and artwork. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I will ship the discs immediately if paid with paypal.

Be Strong Now radio single (james iha) - $5

Stand Inside Your Love radio single - $15

To Sheila radio single - $15

I Of The Mourning radio single - $15

The Everlasting Gaze test pressing - $30

Absolute Middle Of Nowhere, vol 17 (has the original version of i am one.) - 1 disc - $15

Berlin Bullet (4/15/96) - 2 discs - $25

(We Salute You) Naked Man (4/6/96) - 1 disc - $15

Turpentine Kisses (3/13/96) - 1 disc - $15

Rawk (1/19/92) - 1 disc $15

Disconnect (12/12/95) - 1 disc - $15

Adoration (5/5/98) - 1 disc - $15

Children Of Gotham (6/27/97) - 1 disc - $15

The Mellon Collie Demos (mcis / lily / forgive / bullet / here is no why / galapogos / instrumental / strolling / ugly / wishing you were here / 33 / beautiful) - 1 disc - $10

PromTheme
09-29-2004, 12:44 AM
Something seems wrong about re-selling bootlegs. I know they are silver discs, but it's still selling. I used to buy these discs before the internet was a place of compressed and then uncompressed music sharing. I'm not sure if selling these discs is moral in terms of what trading is all about. Perhaps selling them for much less would work? I feel that I am stuck with whatever silver discs I bought. I'm just going to hang onto them, since selling them just wouldn't make me feel right.
-Tom in NJ

Chris FitzPatrick
09-29-2004, 01:45 AM
well if you dont want them then dont buy them. i would gladly b+p anything that anyone wants. I dont go around trying to make a profit off the band. in fact the last time i was here i did a 200 disc b+p. I just decided to offer these here instead of going to a used record store to sell them because i paid $25 per disc plus tax in 1996-97. If anything they should have increased in value over the years because they are out of print, so i think selling them for $10 less apiece than i paid is a reasonable price.

Chris FitzPatrick
01-17-2005, 07:18 AM
these discs are still available except for rawk, absolute middle of nowhere, and adoration. if anyone wants them i am still willing to sell them.

Cool As Ice Cream
01-17-2005, 07:20 AM
If I win the lottery I'll let you know.

Halteh
01-17-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by PromTheme
Something seems wrong about re-selling bootlegs. I know they are silver discs, but it's still selling. I used to buy these discs before the internet was a place of compressed and then uncompressed music sharing. I'm not sure if selling these discs is moral in terms of what trading is all about. Perhaps selling them for much less would work? I feel that I am stuck with whatever silver discs I bought. I'm just going to hang onto them, since selling them just wouldn't make me feel right.
-Tom in NJ
ohh pffft....give me a break dude! Commercial boots are to be treated just like commercial cds. It's not like the guys out to make a profit off the band, and even if he is - all the power to him! Billy's got all the money in world, he can eat it if he has a problem!

Chris FitzPatrick
01-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Halteh

ohh pffft....give me a break dude! Commercial boots are to be treated just like commercial cds. It's not like the guys out to make a profit off the band, and even if he is - all the power to him! Billy's got all the money in world, he can eat it if he has a problem!

Like i said, if anyone wants a B+P i will do it. The offer is open. Some people like to collect these and that is who these are for. Its not like I am trying to make money off someone who is desperate for live music. They can get it for free from me on CD-R if they need it.

Halteh
01-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Chris FitzPatrick

Its not like I am trying to make money off someone who is desperate for live music. I think that is the problem:( If i come across any desperate people i will point them in your direction.

--Fares