View Full Version : two days a week festival - requests are taken


severin
08-05-2002, 02:56 PM
NICKELBACK
CLAWFINGER
LAMBRETTA
CHUMBAWAMBA
ZORNIK
THE REAL McKENZIES
FLOGGING MOLLY
WILT
SLIPKNOT
IN EXTREMO
THE (INTERNATIONAL)NOISE CONSPIRACY
SICK OF IT ALL
AMERICAN HEADCHARGE
DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN
THE 69 EYES
3rd STRIKE
ICARUS LINE
AUTUMN CLAN
NOFX
PUDDLE OF MUDD
SUM 41
DIE HAPPY
NO USE FOR A NAME
REEL BIG FISH
MIA
MOTHER TONGUE
330ml[e]
KORN
DISTURBED
HUNDRED REASONS
THE GET UP KIDS
TRUST COMPANY
VENDETTA RED
SUB7EVEN
THE D4
SHYNE 11

tell me what you're interested in...

Rens
08-05-2002, 02:59 PM
*awaits jokes about D4*

------------------
Rens Lohmann - Trading Page (http://www.xs4all.nl/~alohmann/index.html)

severin
08-05-2002, 03:02 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Rens:
*awaits jokes about D4*

</font>

to late, already happened on the hub (sort of)

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-05-2002, 03:04 PM
NICKELBACK
SLIPKNOT
PUDDLE OF MUDD
SUM 41

would be greatly appreciated

severin
08-05-2002, 03:07 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
NICKELBACK
SLIPKNOT
PUDDLE OF MUDD
SUM 41

would be greatly appreciated</font>

but what about KON?
*edit* fuck, why doesn't that cyrrilic backward R work???????


[This message has been edited by severin (edited 08-05-2002).]

happy peter pan
08-05-2002, 03:08 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:

THE (INTERNATIONAL)NOISE CONSPIRACY
</font>

Please please tape this! Just tell me what you demand for taping this! Email me... (bootlist in .sig)

------------------
http://www.asparagusproductions.com/tomahawk/20020201adelaide-mike03.jpg
Put on the mask and dance for daddy (http://www.geocities.com/atari_monster/spboots.html)

severin
08-05-2002, 03:11 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by happy peter pan:
Please please tape this! Just tell me what you demand for taping this! Email me... (bootlist in .sig)

</font>

nah, i'm already hoarding 2002-06-28 ...well, perhaps http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-05-2002, 03:13 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
but what about KON?
*edit* fuck, why doesn't that cyrrilic backward R work???????


[This message has been edited by severin (edited 08-05-2002).]</font>

LOL

P.S. My requests are actually serious http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

King of Devious
08-05-2002, 04:40 PM
the get up kids would be nice

glued_on_wings
08-05-2002, 04:59 PM
Please tape trust company.. They are an extreamly good band..

ROck on..

------------------
- I use music (http://www.gluedsboots.cjb.net) as some kind of weird salvation to get away from life... -
-We will miss you!! The Smashing Pumpkins (1988-2000) -
Sad Machines Audio Archive (http://www.crosswinds.net/~sadmachines)
Glued On Wings FTP (ftp://smashing:pumpkins@sadmachines.d2g.com)

Irrelevant
08-05-2002, 05:56 PM
dude, none of those bands are very good.

SP33
08-05-2002, 06:09 PM
Disturbed

TRUSTcompany

Please? List in the sig.

------------------
D'Arcy Glass (http://www.deadjournal.com/users/SP33/)

Boots (http://www.angelfire.com/co/mypumpkin/boots.html)

Sacred Age Of Innocence
08-05-2002, 06:18 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Irrelevant:
dude, none of those bands are very good.</font>
FUCK OFF http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

2Scoops
08-05-2002, 06:18 PM
DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN !!!!!

2Scoops
08-05-2002, 06:19 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Irrelevant:
dude, none of those bands are very good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FUCK OFF
</font>

he's right you know. http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

SPAddict
08-05-2002, 06:36 PM
NOFX are great in concert. Tape them.

Cannibal_Dezzy
08-06-2002, 12:56 AM
all depends on what u want to do with the shows..if ur just looking to tape them and hoard or give to only certian people..then tape the bands everyone listed already...if ur looking for trades...u should tape

NICKELBACK
SLIPKNOT
SICK OF IT ALL
AMERICAN HEADCHARGE
3rd STRIKE
PUDDLE OF MUDD
SUM 41
KORN
DISTURBED
THE GET UP KIDS
TRUST COMPANY

Fish
08-06-2002, 04:50 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Cannibal_Dezzy:
all depends on what u want to do with the shows..if ur just looking to tape them and hoard or give to only certian people..then tape the bands everyone listed already...if ur looking for trades...u should tape

NICKELBACK
SLIPKNOT
SICK OF IT ALL
AMERICAN HEADCHARGE
3rd STRIKE
PUDDLE OF MUDD
SUM 41
KORN
DISTURBED
TRUST COMPANY </font>

All those bands fucking suck, especially Puddle of Mudd, 3rd Strike and Nickelcack. Are you trying to ruin his festival for him? Dude, if you wanna enjoy it and see good bands who put on a good show go see Icarus Line, Get Up Kids, Hundred Reasons and International Noise Conspiracy. I will trade you for all of them and would appreciate Hundred Reasons and Icarus Line a lot.

severin
08-06-2002, 05:22 AM
hmm, i do have an opionion about most of those bands...esp. the "headliners". since i'm going to see most of them (only one stage, four days), it's just a matter of my condition if i tape or not. i just wanted to see which bands might end in trade on here...which i noe have a slight insight in http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif thanks for all the replies

Cannibal_Dezzy
08-06-2002, 05:28 AM
sweetsw <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Fish:
All those bands fucking suck, especially Puddle of Mudd, 3rd Strike and Nickelcack. Are you trying to ruin his festival for him? Dude, if you wanna enjoy it and see good bands who put on a good show go see Icarus Line, Get Up Kids, Hundred Reasons and International Noise Conspiracy. I will trade you for all of them and would appreciate Hundred Reasons and Icarus Line a lot.</font>

i never said those bands were good

Sebastian
08-06-2002, 06:45 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by 2Scoops:
DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN !!!!!</font>

I saw them open for System of a Down and it was the worst show I've ever seen. But maybe there was a problem with the PA, who knows? I've only heard noise during their set...

Fish
08-06-2002, 07:14 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Cannibal_Dezzy:
i never said those bands were good</font>

Sorry it wasn't aimed at you, I meant to cut out your comments and stuff but forgot. Dillenger Escape Plan might have sounded like noise because they are a noise-core band http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif I do have to admit that their music isn't for everyone though, although it can be fun to play in clubs.

severin
08-06-2002, 07:14 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sebastian:
I saw them open for System of a Down and it was the worst show I've ever seen. But maybe there was a problem with the PA, who knows? I've only heard noise during their set...</font>

no, no problem with the pa, their "music" is just pure noise.....

toyschoketoys
08-07-2002, 08:25 AM
HO
No one mentioned wilt >?

And owen i am away from home the now but if you could send me an email about the kerbdog shows, i also got a pile of single songs from t in the park, A, 100 reasons, JEW, ian browne, dot allison > on another note has any one heard of dot allsion ? what do you think of her music.

Iain

sarasvati
08-07-2002, 11:05 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Sacred Age Of Innocence:
NICKELBACK
SLIPKNOT
PUDDLE OF MUDD
SUM 41

would be greatly appreciated</font>

ewwww.

New Art Rioter
08-07-2002, 11:35 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
no, no problem with the pa, their "music" is just pure noise.....</font>

Yes, but what amazing noise http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

Anyway that's not really true in all fairness, they have a good few songs that aren't total heaviness all the way thru.

New Art Rioter
08-07-2002, 11:39 AM
BTW, 3rd Strike are one of the worst bands I've ever, ever, heard. The most awful watered down, generic 10th rate rap ****l, you really should avoid at all costs unless people flood your inbox with requests to tape them (unlikely)

happy peter pan
08-07-2002, 01:24 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
nah, i'm already hoarding 2002-06-28 ...well, perhaps http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

</font>

I'm having problems getting my emails to you delivered at the address in your profile... I'd be *very* interested in getting any T(I)NC shows you have so could you drop me an email or provide another emal address, so we could set up something http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif

severin
08-07-2002, 01:28 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by happy peter pan:
I'm having problems getting my emails to you delivered at the address in your profile... I'd be *very* interested in getting any T(I)NC shows you have so could you drop me an email or provide another emal address, so we could set up something http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/wink.gif</font>

i know, my provider is having some problems with my email-adress, but that should be resolved tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. i'm sorry for the inconvinience. i'll happily trade it, once i get my new soundcard so i can transfer it...i'll come back to you on this, ok?

happy peter pan
08-07-2002, 01:34 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by severin:
i know, my provider is having some problems with my email-adress, but that should be resolved tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. i'm sorry for the inconvinience. i'll happily trade it, once i get my new soundcard so i can transfer it...i'll come back to you on this, ok?</font>

Great, thanks!