View Full Version : who is bisexual on this board?

Mayfuck
09-27-2004, 12:08 PM
beside me.

mewl
09-27-2004, 12:10 PM
just you.

sppunk
09-27-2004, 12:10 PM
******, he just doesn't know it yet.

Isle
09-27-2004, 12:11 PM
i'm trisexual. i'm a sexual triceratops.

jenn
09-27-2004, 12:12 PM
I'm bisexual due to narcissism. I want to come as close to fucking myself as humanly possible.

Does that count?

Mayfuck
09-27-2004, 12:13 PM
you're one of those fake bis who probably do it out of show or to feel differnt or whatever. i doubt you'd ever be in a relationship with a woman in your age.

jenn
09-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
you're one of those fake bis who probably do it out of show or to feel differnt or whatever. i doubt you'd ever be in a relationship with a woman in your age.

I dated a girl named Emily for over a year. Then she broke my heart. I got married a year later...to the love of my life (who happens to be a guy).

And I've never done anything in public. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not as open with my sexuality as I appear to be on here. I did it because I wanted her. I can't immagine having a relationship with someone I didn't want to have a relationship with or someone I didn't feel attracted to.

Mayfuck
09-27-2004, 12:17 PM
sure jenn

jenn
09-27-2004, 12:18 PM
sure jenn

you don't have to understand julio.

Mayfuck
09-27-2004, 12:19 PM
okay but youre still not bi.

jenn
09-27-2004, 12:20 PM
okay but youre still not bi.

i'm not straight either. i don't really identify as either.

mewl
09-27-2004, 12:26 PM
shutup julio. where's the proof that you dig guys other than to garner attention from netphoria? ugh. shutup.

Crippler
09-27-2004, 12:28 PM
<font color="aquamarine">Julio is a metrosexual.</font>

jenn
09-27-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by mewl
shutup julio. where's the proof that you dig guys other than to garner attention from netphoria? ugh. shutup.

Haha. Awesome. See- I wasn't going to question his sexuality just because it's more of a social stigma to be a gay guy than it is to be a bisexual woman.

I wonder if Julio would tell us about the last guy who reamed him in the ass....

Mayfuck
09-27-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by mewl

How do I prove that I'm attracted to men? I'm not gonna go and put out with any guy much less post about it on this board.

Salena Child
09-27-2004, 12:43 PM
where do the asexuals post?

jenn
09-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Salena Child
where do the asexuals post?

Over there *points* with Morissey.

ravenguy2000
09-27-2004, 12:49 PM
I've done it with a girl and made out with two others.

I wouldn't say that makes me bi but it does make for a more interesting number on the Kinsey scale.

shaniqua
09-27-2004, 12:56 PM
nope, but i'm a.

meow
09-27-2004, 12:57 PM
beside me.
you have to at least be sexual before you can be bisexual

lawson
09-27-2004, 12:59 PM
sorry julio. i like cute girls

Lucy Sky Diamonds
09-27-2004, 01:04 PM
Great, this topic again. By Julio, again. Where everyone is a fake bisexual except for him. Everyone is doing it for attention except for him.

Mayfuck
09-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Sky Diamonds
Great, this topic again. By Julio, again. Where everyone is a fake bisexual except for him. Everyone is doing it for attention except for him.

I think mewl and dom are bi. but i'm not sure about anyone else thats why i was asking. i mean i never post about being bi so this is not for attention.

pale blue eyes
09-27-2004, 01:32 PM
I thought I was at one point but that was back when I drank a lot and would make out with anyone in the vicinity :erm I'll still take notice if someone is really gorgeous, male or female, but I don't think I'd ever act on it with a woman.

meow
09-27-2004, 01:33 PM

i mean i never post about being bi so this is not for attention.

:rofl:

sppunk
09-27-2004, 01:35 PM

I think mewl and dom are bi. but i'm not sure about anyone else thats why i was asking. i mean i never post about being bi so this is not for attention. In order to be bisexual, you have to actually experience sex in the first place.

You've never kissed anyone but your mother. Get out of this thread.

Quagmire
09-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
******, he just doesn't know it yet.

dont you read my:

i <3 dudes... you're so behind

meow
09-27-2004, 01:59 PM
In order to be bisexual, you have to actually experience sex in the first place.

You've never kissed anyone but your mother. Get out of this thread.
Originally posted by meow

GlasgowKiss
09-27-2004, 02:40 PM

I AM THE ONLY GAY IN THE VILLIAGE

pyramidsonmars
09-27-2004, 03:44 PM
I've thought about it, but I guess we'll see

wHATcOLOR
09-27-2004, 03:47 PM
it's only gai if u take it in the ass. if u r the pumper u can be totally str8. i kno.

sppunk
09-27-2004, 03:49 PM

I didn't read your post.

pink_ribbon_scars
09-27-2004, 03:49 PM
i think i am str8 but i find girls really attractive.

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 03:50 PM
I'm Queer, which is kind of like being bisexual - only with less bi and more sexual. Also more semantics, politics, and sparkly pink dildos. Although, lately, less actually getting any. *pout*

wHATcOLOR
09-27-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
i think i am str8 but i find girls really attractive.

me 2

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by GlasgowKiss

I AM THE ONLY GAY IN THE VILLIAGE

<i>I知 the only gay eskimo
I知 the only one I know
I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe

I go out seal hunting with my best friend tarka
But all want to do is get into his parka

I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe

Well me and muk-fluk-chuk-buk
We both like blubber
But me I致e got this crazy fetish for rubber

I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe

I make a wish on the northern lights
That I can find a decent pair of whaleskin tights

I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe

And the seals they sing now...

These cold winter nights
Are taking their toll
I even get excited when I see the north pole
See the north pole...

I知 the only gay eskimo
Only gay eskimo
I知 the only one I know
The only one I know-oh-oh-oh
I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe.</i>

Toby
09-27-2004, 04:39 PM
I'd totally make out with john mayer

bornentertainer
09-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by pink_ribbon_scars
i am str8 but i find girls really attractive.

alisonmonster
09-27-2004, 05:37 PM

haha. just like i have to be sexual to identify as heterosexual? Or homosexual? Couldn't it be you are how you feel towards other people?

I don't think you can tell someone what their sexual orientation is or isn't. Each person identifies differently and so thats right for them. And sex isn't somthing thats cut and dried.

GlasgowKiss
09-27-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Never Nohen

<i>I知 the only gay eskimo
I知 the only one I know
I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe

I go out seal hunting with my best friend tarka
But all want to do is get into his parka

I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe

Well me and muk-fluk-chuk-buk
We both like blubber
But me I致e got this crazy fetish for rubber

I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe

I make a wish on the northern lights
That I can find a decent pair of whaleskin tights

I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe

And the seals they sing now...

These cold winter nights
Are taking their toll
I even get excited when I see the north pole
See the north pole...

I知 the only gay eskimo
Only gay eskimo
I知 the only one I know
The only one I know-oh-oh-oh
I知 the only gay eskimo
In my tribe.</i>

That song is funny as hell, but just wait till you guys get to see the show 'Little Britain' ;)

Mayfuck
09-27-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by alisonmonster

haha. just like i have to be sexual to identify as heterosexual? Or homosexual? Couldn't it be you are how you feel towards other people?

I don't think you can tell someone what their sexual orientation is or isn't. Each person identifies differently and so thats right for them. And sex isn't somthing thats cut and dried.

thanks ali. you truly understand where i'm coming from.

mewl
09-27-2004, 06:58 PM
thanks ali. you truly understand where i'm coming from.

at least someone does.

noir cat
09-27-2004, 07:30 PM
I think it'd be interesting to date a bisexual guy. Or maybe not.

meow
09-27-2004, 07:34 PM
I didn't read your post.

thats okay. i don't usually read yours

mewl
09-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by noir cat
I think it'd be interesting to date a bisexual guy. Or maybe not.

hey baybeh ;)

jenn
09-27-2004, 08:15 PM

well, at least i got that part down pat.

jenn
09-27-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
thanks meow.

i'm officially labeless.

I have never had sex so I am not bisexual, heterosexual, or homosexual.

this is excellent news.

but you've had some experience. you've at least dated...which is more than hoo-lee-oh can say.

jenn
09-27-2004, 08:36 PM
he fucked some chick who wears a lot of lipgloss and likes pop-punk once

but that doesn't make him *bi*.

at the very least not bi enough to be some kind of expert in how other people fake it. especially not people who actually have been in same-sex/other-sex relationships.

neopryn
09-27-2004, 08:40 PM
i'm straight but i gave up ever having a relationship with a girl so i guess i'm notsexual.

jenn
09-27-2004, 08:41 PM
he sucked the lead singer of Xiu Xiu's dick

who?

that's totally fine. i'm not questioning his sexuality. i'm saying that he really is in no position (even if he was getting reamed in the ass while he was making the post) to judge another for their preferences. i was in a legitimate relationship with another woman (and i'm not going to get into my past sexual history because it's not exactly the high point of my life) but i slept and fooled around with several other women.

but the fact that i was in adn maintained a bisexual relationship for over a year should hold a little more sway that Julio being a groupie for a night. again, i don't give a shit what he did- i'm just saying that he has no fucking right to accuse others of being illegitimate.

</***>

HeartVixen
09-27-2004, 09:25 PM
I'd say bicurious.

jenn
09-27-2004, 09:48 PM
sure thing, poser

i wouldn't expect that from you.

mxzombie
09-27-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Crippler
<font color="aquamarine">Julio is a metrosexual.</font> lol julio fucks trains

Lizard Queen
09-27-2004, 10:25 PM
I'm Queer, which is kind of like being bisexual - only with less bi and more sexual. Also more semantics, politics, and sparkly pink dildos. Although, lately, less actually getting any. *pout*

But one can identify as Queer and still be only attracted to the opposite gender. Queer is a blanket term to describe anything that falls outside of the sexual norm.

:) I know a gay eskimo.

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Lizard Queen

But one can identify as Queer and still be only attracted to the opposite gender. Queer is a blanket term to describe anything that falls outside of the sexual norm.

:) I know a gay eskimo.

What she said. :D

Do you really? That's awesome. I don't think I've ever even met an eskimo, gay or otherwise.

Ugly
09-27-2004, 10:36 PM

Queer is a blanket term to describe anything that falls outside of the sexual norm.

where did you get that from? I'm pretty sure its generally known that Queer = gay. No other definition for it.

Lizard Queen
09-27-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Ugly

where did you get that from? I'm pretty sure its generally known that Queer = gay. No other definition for it.

Queer theory.

To queer is a verb.

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 11:02 PM

I'm Queer and I'm not gay. I know lots of Queer people who aren't gay. I even know a couple of Queer people who are heterosexual (although they're rare.)

Thus, you are wrong. QED.

spa ced
09-27-2004, 11:11 PM
Bi guys are hot.
Dateable? No. Not really.

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 11:11 PM

I'm pretty sure its generally known that Queer = gay. No other definition for it.

Also, um, if I recall correctly there <i>is</i> a definition for queer which overrides all slang definitions -

<tt>Main Entry: queer
Pronunciation: 'kwir
2 a : differing in some odd way from what is usual or normal
b (1) : eccentric, unconventional</tt>

(Which, incidentally, is much closer to the sense that Queer Theory uses it in than the "queer means gay" definition.)

Okay, I'm done. Spaghetti!

relaxor!
09-27-2004, 11:14 PM
It's not really an issue, or something I've thought about, but I guess I'm straight. It doesn't seem terribly important if you want to know the truth.
Oh well. Another mystery I'll never think about again.

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by spa ced
Bi guys are hot.
Dateable? No. Not really.

I wish more of the guys I dated were bi. :( I was involved with a couple of really to-die-for hot bi boys at the same time for a while, and they were both really attracted to each other and really adorable about it - I kept trying to get the two of them to hook up (preferably with me there *angelic*), and they both said they'd be into it, but we just never got around to making it happen, and now I think they both have girlfriends. Snif.

spa ced
09-27-2004, 11:19 PM

I wish more of the guys I dated were bi. :( I was involved with a couple of really to-die-for hot bi boys at the same time for a while, and they were both really attracted to each other and really adorable about it - I kept trying to get the two of them to hook up (preferably with me there *angelic*), and they both said they'd be into it, but we just never got around to making it happen, and now I think they both have girlfriends. Snif.

See I think you have a better chance of securing some sort of relationship that could lead to a life long partnership with a bi guy because you're female.
I don't have any statistics on this at all and I wonder if they exist but if a bi guy is given the decision of whether he wants to have A) wife,kids, etc. or B) a male life long partner I think most of the time they choose A. I don't know why but I get that impression.
If anyone cares to enlighten me or inform me that my beliefs are wrong that would be greatly appreciated.

Ugly
09-27-2004, 11:31 PM
I know there's Queer Theory and stuff but I always found that a little too hippie for my tastes, even when I had to study it at school.

I'm just sayin on a mass-conciousness level (the one that really matters with day-to-day interactions with the rest of society) Queer = Homosexual.

Lizard Queen
09-27-2004, 11:33 PM
I know there's Queer Theory and stuff but I always found that a little too hippie for my tastes, even when I had to study it at school.

I'm just sayin on a mass-conciousness level (the one that really matters with day-to-day interactions with the rest of society) Queer = Homosexual.

But the essence of Queer is that you don't care about the mass-conciousness.

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 11:36 PM

See I think you have a better chance of securing some sort of relationship that could lead to a life long partnership with a bi guy because you're female.
I don't have any statistics on this at all and I wonder if they exist but if a bi guy is given the decision of whether he wants to have A) wife,kids, etc. or b) a male life long partner I think most of the time they choose B. I don't know why but I get that impression.
If anyone cares to enlighten me or inform me that my beliefs are wrong that would be greatly appreciated.

No, I think you're probably right about that. Heterosexual privilege is a hard thing to give up, there's lots of incentive from society to just act like you're straight even if you're not - and that's easier for bi people than gay people (although it's still not very much fun.)

But I think ... Okay, how to explain this. I think that most bisexual women are pretty likely to identify as bi, because there's less of a stigma against bi women than there is against bi men. Bi women aren't discriminated against as much as lesbians, because society still sort of assumes them to be "mostly straight", with a little extra lesbian sex appeal, but still available to men. So it's - to some extent - easier to be a bi chick than it is to be a dyke.

However, for men to identify as bisexual is a much bigger deal - and for a guy, if you're bi, you might as well just be gay, because mainstream society is going to code you as gay and discriminate against you as gay no matter what. For men, the fact that you still like women won't save you, you're still scum because you fuck men.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is ... I think there are probably about an equal number of bi men and bi women around. But that more women than men actually identify as bi. Bi men are more likely to a) identify as straight and try to hide or ignore their gay tendencies or b) identify as gay and try to hide or ignore their straight tendencies. The ones that do actually call themselves "bi" are probably more likely to lean closer to the straight side of the scale, because they ones who are more likely to want longterm relationships with men have probably "thrown in their lot", as it were, with the gay community, and just think of themselves and call themselves gay, even though they're still attracted to women.

Basically, I think that yes, bi men are maybe less likely to get into a longterm same-sex relationship than bi women, or gay men. But I also think there are probably more gay men who are still attracted to women than there are lesbians who are still attracted to men.

I know it was a big deal for one of my gay friends, for example, to kind of come to terms with the fact that he was attracted to girls. It was only after he ended up unexpectedly hooking up with a bunch of girls that he was able to admit to himself and us that he was probably bisexual. But then he seems to have just sort of decided to ignore that part of his sexuality. He's been with his boyfriend for a couple of years now, and they play with other boys from time to time, but I don't think he's done anything with a girl in years. Because, as far as he's concerned, he's gay - and the fact that he's attracted to some women and knows it doesn't change that - because his identity as a gay man is more important to him and a part of who he is than the fact that he likes boobs.

Uh... I don't think I really made a point there. Anyway, just talking. Yeah.

Halber Mensch
09-27-2004, 11:39 PM

sounds like ani difranco bullshit to me. you just bought into some hipster subculture anti-definition crap. most people who spew this garbage don't shave their pits and smell like fromage.

people are retarded.

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 11:41 PM

Yeah, but that's why we're working on educating people, in order to change that mass-conscious definition to something that works better - namely, our definition.

Words get redefined all the time, it's how we know that English isn't a dead language.

Never Nohen
09-27-2004, 11:44 PM

Also that.

spa ced
09-27-2004, 11:44 PM

Uh... I don't think I really made a point there. Anyway, just talking. Yeah.

No I totally understood and agreed with what you said.

Halber Mensch
09-27-2004, 11:50 PM
there is only one way to defeat labels. and it is to stop labeling yourself. gays identify with gays. bisexuals identify with bisexuals. if you don't identify with anyone, then quit trying to spread word on yet another group of people who can also be categorized into a group. the "queers". those who like icecream and handjobs from eunichs. those who watch just a little bit too much rocky horror picture show and have HUGE ani difranco cd collections. you guys are a group. i don't relate to you. you just relate with each other. you know who you are. you're not so unique.. i think its silly for people who don't feel they can be defined to try and garner attention based on the fact that they're so god damned unique and complex that they don't identify with ANYONE, and collectively they're so much more evolved than everone who chooses to just get it over with and decide that they identify with one group or another and they're here, they're queer, get used to it. HAHAHAHAHA. creating this "queer" group of free-thinkers just makes me want to punch morrissey in the face for encouraging this shit.

spa ced
09-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Oh and Never Nohen, in that "honest opinions" thread I posted that I wanted to toke up with you and talk about everything. This thread has only helped to solidify that.

Never Nohen
09-28-2004, 12:01 AM
From the intro to my Queer Theory text:

"Once the term 'queer' was, at best, slang for homosexual, at worst, a term of homophobic abuse. In recent years 'queer' has come to be used differently, sometimes as an umbrella term for a coalition of culturally marginal sexual self-identifications and at other times to describe a nascent theoretical model which has developed out of more traditional lesbian and gay studies. [...] Queer is very much a category in the process of formation. It is not simply that queer has yet to solidify and take on a more consistent profile, but rather that its definitional indeterminacy, its elasticity, is one of its constituent characteristics.

While there is no critical consensus on the definitional limits of queer - indeterminacy being one of its widely promoted charms - its general outlines are frequently sketched and debated. Broadly speaking, queer describes those gestures or analytical models which dramatise incoherencies in the allegedly stable relations between chromosomal sex, gender and sexual desire. Resisting that model of stability - which claims heteroseuxality as its origin, when it is more properly its effect - queer focuses on mismatches between sex, gender and desire."

Basically (in very oversimplified terms) Queer is that which rejects, transcends, and actively fucks with mainstream ideas of what sexuality and gender are supposed to be like - in order to illustrate how utterly those mainstream categories, or any categories, fail to describe the way things really are.

Never Nohen
09-28-2004, 12:02 AM
Oh and Never Nohen, in that "honest opinions" thread I posted that I wanted to toke up with you and talk about everything. This thread has only helped to solidify that.

Hehe. Thanks. I'd be into that. Except for the sad fact that no matter how much weed I smoke, I can't seem to get stoned. :(

Never Nohen
09-28-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Halber Mensch
there is only one way to defeat labels. and it is to stop labeling yourself. gays identify with gays. bisexuals identify with bisexuals. if you don't identify with anyone, then quit trying to spread word on yet another group of people who can also be categorized into a group. the "queers". those who like icecream and handjobs from eunichs. those who watch just a little bit too much rocky horror picture show and have HUGE ani difranco cd collections. you guys are a group. i don't relate to you. you just relate with each other. you know who you are. you're not so unique.. i think its silly for people who don't feel they can be defined to try and garner attention based on the fact that they're so god damned unique and complex that they don't identify with ANYONE, and collectively they're so much more evolved than everone who chooses to just get it over with and decide that they identify with one group or another and they're here, they're queer, get used to it. HAHAHAHAHA. creating this "queer" group of free-thinkers just makes me want to punch morrissey in the face for encouraging this shit.

*shrug* But that's the nice thing about Queer. It's a ****-category. It's not a category. It's just a description. It's all-encompassing and inclusive. Anybody and everybody can be Queer. The only thing that fundamentally differentiates Queer people from people who aren't Queer is that Queer people call themselves Queer and people who aren't Queer don't. It exists to fuck with the notion that categories and labels mean anything at all. Which, fundamentally, they completely don't.

Which isn't to say that labels aren't useful. But they're also dangerous and oppressive if they're not used conscientiously. And thinking about Queerness encourages people to <i>think</i> about categories and use them more consciously and responsibly.

But yeah, you're right, the type of people that identify as Queer do tend to fit into various particular demographics (upper middle-class, educated, white, politically leftist, etc) and fit various stereotypes ... But that's not inherent in what it means to be Queer, it's just an unthinking co-option of the idea-cum-label ... which isn't what Queerness is about at all.

Anyway, I can't tell if you actually want to discuss this or if you just want to bitch about how much you hate Ani DiFranco fans - so I'm going to stop here and go finish my spaghetti.

Halber Mensch
09-28-2004, 12:19 AM

*shrug* But that's the nice thing about Queer. It's a ****-category. It's not a category. It's just a description. It's all-encompassing and inclusive. Anybody and everybody can be Queer. The only thing that fundamentally differentiates Queer people from people who aren't Queer is that Queer people call themselves Queer and people who aren't Queer don't. It exists to fuck with the notion that categories and labels mean anything at all. Which, fundamentally, they completely don't.

Which isn't to say that labels aren't useful. But they're also dangerous and oppressive if they're not used conscientiously. And thinking about Queerness encourages people to <i>think</i> about categories and use them more consciously and responsibly.

But yeah, you're right, the type of people that identify as Queer do tend to fit into various particular demographics (upper middle-class, educated, white, politically leftist, etc) and fit various stereotypes ... But that's not inherent in what it means to be Queer, it's just an unthinking co-option of the idea-cum-label ... which isn't what Queerness is about at all.

Anyway, I can't tell if you actually want to discuss this or if you just want to bitch about how much you hate Ani DiFranco fans - so I'm going to stop here and go finish my spaghetti.

the fact that anyone thinks that they can conquer labels by just introducing another is beyond me. "queer" means something to those who hear it. there are those on one side saying it means this, there are others saying it is the politically correct term for confused people. its just another label, and when i hear "queer" or people championing the usage of queer like their lives depend on it, evokes images of hairy girls doing the cherry picker dance at the ani difranco show who think they are REALLY socially conscious. thats just me. im not trying to convince anyone. thats just how i feel.

fact is, it doesnt fuck with categories.. it doesn't go against anything. it's deluded and pretentious to think that the notion of "queer" is making a difference in anyones lives. it's just another stupid word that people will attach whatever meaning they want to it. i also think it's stupid to think by using the word "queer" that anything is being accomplished. like peoples hate goes away. or that there is more sunshine. it doesnt do anything. its just more fodder for "intellecutals" to beat off over. the fact that someone appears to tell me what "queer" means puts me off. is there a queer counsel that decides how the word queer is going to be marketed to the masses?

sorry, it just makes my head hurt. and believe me. i "get it". i just don't want to. and i think it's stupid.

Never Nohen
09-28-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Halber Mensch

the fact that anyone thinks that they can conquer labels by just introducing another is beyond me.

That's why you don't just introduce it, you talk about it. The indeterminate nature of 'queer' is one of its key elements, because it means you can't just say "Here's a word. Here's the definition." You have to say, "Here's a word. We can't really define it, so instead we have to discuss it." It's a catalyst for discourse.

fact is, it doesnt fuck with categories.. it doesn't go against anything. it's deluded and pretentious to think that the notion of "queer" is making a difference in anyones lives.

It's making a difference in my life. Not simply identifying as Queer, but really <i>engaging</i> with the <i>concept</i> has significantly affected the way I think about and relate to people. It's helped a lot of people I know understand and deal with their gender identities on very practical and logistical levels that inform things like decisions about hormones and surgery. And it's definitely improved my sex life. And I think that anything that gets people to have better sex is making a significant difference. :p

i also think it's stupid to think by using the word "queer" that anything is being accomplished. like peoples hate goes away. or that there is more sunshine. it doesnt do anything.

You're right. Using the word doesn't do anything. But that's the whole point I've been trying to make. It's not about using the word. It's not about the <i>word</i>. It's about the <i>ideas</i> behind the word. It's about <i>talking</i> and <i>thinking</i> about those ideas. That's what accomplishes, changes, and does stuff. And it does. I know. I've seen it.

sorry, it just makes my head hurt.

Mine too. That's what I love about it. :D

What's the cherry picking dance?

Why Am I So Ugly?
09-28-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by mxzombie
lol julio fucks trains
LOOOL

i_dont_live
09-28-2004, 05:18 AM
me.