View Full Version : Superdrag - ON TOUR!

jillysp
08-06-2002, 12:30 AM
Yet another taper-seeking post. One of my favorite bands ev4r is touring right now and I've noticed some of the cities are taper-friendly to the community here at Netphoria. I'm not on a manhunt to get these shows taped, but if you're open to new stuff and enjoy seeing a really great live band, please check out Superdrag and tape them for me! :) Here are the upcoming dates:

Wed 08/07/02 San Francisco, CA Bottom Of The Hill

Fri 08/09/02 Reno, NV New Oasis
Fri 08/09/02 New York, NY Irving Plaza

Sat 08/10/02 Eureka, CA Club West

Mon 08/12/02 Portland, OR Dante's

Tue 08/13/02 Seattle, WA Crocodile Cafe

Thu 08/15/02 Salt Lake City, UT Liquid Joe's

Fri 08/16/02 Denver, CO Bluebird Theater

Sat 08/17/02 Lincoln, NE Knickerbockers

Sun 08/18/02 Kansas City, MO The Hurricane

Thu 08/29/02 Knoxville, TN Sundown In The City

Fri 09/06/02 Columbia, SC New Brookland Tavern

Sat 09/07/02 Savannah, GA Velvet Elvis

Thanks,
Jill

------------------
trade me? (http://home.uchicago.edu/~jill/bootlist2.html)
0:1's only.

Cannibal_Dezzy
08-06-2002, 12:43 AM
once again no ct dates..wtf..no wonder the pumpkins only came here 3 times.

Suicide Machine
08-06-2002, 12:51 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by JiLLySP:

Fri 08/09/02 Reno, NV New Oasis
Fri 08/09/02 New York, NY Irving Plaza
</font>

2 shows on 1 night? NY date is in September.
Too bad they're opening for Phantom Planet. I'd tape it for you but I'm taping the Microphones that night.

------------------
I don't wanna die, even though I have to.

Irrelevant
08-06-2002, 10:40 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Suicide Machine:
I'd tape it for you but I'm taping the Microphones that night. </font>

awesome! you should put that on the hub for me. or i can trade you or something. i'd love to hear them live. but they stick to the coasts. :-/

tearmeapart1129
08-06-2002, 11:26 AM
JillySP---
Sorry to jump in your thread like this but I haven't been able to reach you any other way.
We set up a B+P a while back, and I sent off the discs, but have never received them back. I was supposed to get 4 shows from you, 8 total discs. I sent out a couple of e-mails trying to reach you but never received a reply. I understand if you're busy, or even just forgot. Please check your e-mails, or just e-mail me at space_monkey001@msn. I have important stuff you need to know if we are to finish the B+P.

Thanks http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/smile.gif

Slurpee
08-06-2002, 11:57 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Suicide Machine:
I'd tape it for you but I'm taping the Microphones that night.

</font>

I can't find their tourdates anywhere. Do you have a link, perhaps?

Suicide Machine
08-06-2002, 03:20 PM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Irrelevant:
awesome! you should put that on the hub for me. or i can trade you or something. i'd love to hear them live. but they stick to the coasts. :-/</font>

Look at the dates d00d. They're playing SD and WY. Phil said SBD was cool too, so yay. Here's the dates.

Thursday, August 8th- Anacortes, Wash.- The Business, 1717 Commercial Ave. (with D+ and Karl Blau) 7:30 pm in the back patio

Thursday, August 15th- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada- Thursdays

Saturday, August 18th- Anacortes Washington: Phil Elvrum of the Microphones will swim the Guemes Channel with Kara Fox, a neighbor from across the lake, as a fund-raiser and going away party for his and her indefinite trips around the world. There will be a party and reception on the beach on the Fidalgo Island side as they arrive. The exact time will be posted here later. Also, email Phil at themicrophones@hotmail.com for information about purchasing pledges for the swim.

THE "I WILL MOVE AWAY FOREVER AND NEVER COME BACK EVER" TOUR (all shows with Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel and Jason "Balls to the" Wall, some shows with Calvin "Bliss" Johnson)

Wednesday, August 21st- Spokane, Wash.- the Big Dipper, 171 S. Washington St.- 8pm 4-5$ with Rand-Univac and Chinese Skycandy (no Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel) (hosted by the Local Planet Weekly)

Thursday, August 22nd- Bozeman, Mont.- Ryer's Place, 16536 Bridger Canyon Rd.- 406-587-5181 (no Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel)

Friday, August 23rd- Jackson, Wyo.- tba (no Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel)

Saturday, August 24th- Jackson, Wyo.- tba (no Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel)

Sunday, August 25th- Jackson, Wyo.- tba (no Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel)

Wednesday, August 28th- Aberdeen, South Dakota- Red Rooster Coffeeshop, 202 S. Main St. (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel")

Thursday, August 29th- Minneapolis, Minn.- the Babylon, 1626 E. Lake St. (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel")

Friday, August 30th- Grinnell, Io.- Grinnell College, the Forum- 1119 6th Ave., Grinnell, Iowa (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel")

Saturday, August 31st- Chicago, Ill.- ODUM, in the Ukrainian Village (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel" and "Fort Rice Dog" and featuring Andrew "May 23rd 2007" Peterson on bass guitar) 2116 West Chicago Ave. Tickets on sale July 13th @ Reckless Reckords @ both locations at Milwalke and Broadway Ave.

Sunday, September 1st- Bloomington, Ind.- Bloomingtonfest

Monday, September 2nd- Grand Rapids, Mich.- the Elite , doors at 7, show at 8, $5 (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel" and "Picastro" and "Lapel")

Tuesday, September 3rd- Detroit, Mich.- Detroit Contemporary, 5141 Rosa Parks Blvd., Detroit- Doors at 8, $7 (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel" and "Fred Thomas & Juan Garcia")

Wednesday, September 4th- Ithaca, N.Y.- Cornell University Communitity Center (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel" & Calvin Johnson)

Thursday, September 5th- Durham N.H.- U.N.H., Strafford Room (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel" & Calvin Johnson)

Friday, September 6th- Boston, Mass.- Coolidge Corner Movie House- MIDNIGHT SHOW- 290 Harvard St., Brookline (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel" & Calvin Johnson)

Saturday, September 7th- Bard College, N.Y., the Old Gym, 10pm (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel" & Calvin Johnson)

Sunday, September 8th- Hoboken, New Jersey- Maxwell's (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel" & Calvin Johnson)

Monday, September 9th- Brooklyn, New York- Pete's Candy Store, 709 Lorimer St., Brooklyn, 718-302-3770 (with "Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel")

Tuesday, September 10th- Providence, R.I.- Brown University, (an afternoon lecture) (seriously)

then the "ONE PHIL SWOOP" tour (all shows with Indiana Jones)

Friday, September 13th- Limerick, Ireland- tba

Saturday, September 14th- Kilkenny, Ireland tba

Sunday, September 15th- Dublin, Ireland- Whelan's www.whelanslive.com (http://www.whelanslive.com) (with "Goodtime John")

Monday, September 16th- Manchester, England- Matt and Phred's, Oldham St.- Tickets 5 pounds at www.ticketline.co.uk (http://www.ticketline.co.uk) or 0161 832 1111

Tuesday, September 17th- Birmingham, England- Market Tavern, Mosley St., Digbeth- (with Butterflies of Love)

Wednesday, September 18th- London, England- Arts Cafe

Thursday, September 19th- Lille, France- tba

Friday, September 20th- Paris, France- tba

Saturday, September 21st- St. Etienne, France- La Mistral Gagnant (with "Rot" and "Wojzcech")

Sunday, September 22nd- Lyon, France- tba

September 25th through October 4th- Italy- tba

Saturday, October 5th- Munich, Germany- tba

Sunday, October 6th- Nurnberg, Germany- Kulturzentrum K4, Konigstr. 93, 90402 Nurnberg (with "Fuse And")

Monday, October 7th- tba

Tuesday, October 8th- Amsterdam, Holland- Paradiso, upstairs (www.transformeddreams.com)

Wednesday, October 9th- tba

Thursday, October 10th- tba

Friday, October 11th- Castricum, Holland- JC de Bakkerij

Saturday, October 12th- tba

Sunday, October 13th- Hamburg, Gemany- Molotow

Monday, October 14th through Wednesday, October 16th- can I stay with you in Denmark?

Thursday, October 17th- Copenhagen, Denmark- Huset i Magstraede (www.playrec.dk/cpr/) with "the Kind of Bitter"

Friday, October 18th- Aarhus, Denmark- Spanien 19C

Saturday, October 19th- Aalborg, Denmark- 1000 fryd, Kattesundet 10, 9000 Aalborg- www.1000fryd.dk (http://www.1000fryd.dk)

Sunday, October 20th- Fredericia, Denmark- Kulturmilitzen (www.kulturmilitzen.dk)

Monday, October 21st- Odense, Denmark- tba

Wednesday, October 23rd- Malmo, Sweden- Ikonst

Thursday, October 24th through Thursday, October 31st- all over Sweden

Friday, November 1st through Tuesday, November 19th- all over Norway

------------------
I don't wanna die, even though I have to.

jillysp
08-07-2002, 12:40 AM
<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by tearmeapart1129:
JillySP---
Sorry to jump in your thread like this but I haven't been able to reach you any other way.
We set up a B+P a while back, and I sent off the discs, but have never received them back. I was supposed to get 4 shows from you, 8 total discs. I sent out a couple of e-mails trying to reach you but never received a reply. I understand if you're busy, or even just forgot. Please check your e-mails, or just e-mail me at space_monkey001@msn. I have important stuff you need to know if we are to finish the B+P.

i've had a ton going on in my life right now. sorry the b+ps have gotten ignored. i've just not gotten a new burner (my old one kicked the bucket) and i'll see what i can do this week. like i said, there's.. quite a bit going on in my personal life right now and .. things are a bit hectic.

sorry,
jill

------------------
trade me? (http://home.uchicago.edu/~jill/bootlist2.html)
0:1's only.